I Met Her

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its amazing how you can fall in love with a person you didn't even notice the first time you meet them..."

"What is all these? How can you make such a deal with them without any negotiation? Do you know how much losses we will bear if we can't promise the return of this investment. How can you sell without thinking about all the risk? Please set another appointment with them. I will deal with them personally." Shin Hye is talking to one of the staff, she is mad when she saw the draft contract which the staff did and discussed with the clients. 

"Wow. Who made our Queen Bee here so mad?" said jokingly by Jong Ki. Jong Ki is Shin Hye's childhood friend. After he graduated, he had been helping Shin Hye's father in running the business. He is knowledgeable and he is very protective over Shin Hye. 

"YAH!! Stop making fun of me. I had enough work stress today." said Shin Hye. 

"I wish to have back the old Shin Hye. This is...too fierce..." said Jong Ki with teasing tone. 

"I wish too but you know is not possible...." answered Shin Hye with disappointed voice. 

~~~

Park Shin Hye, 27 years old. She is the eldest daughter of Park Kim Soo, the Chairman of Madison Park Group (MPG) , the 3rd largest investment company in Asia. She has a brother, Park Shin Woo who is only 15 years old. Shin Hye's mother died when she was 17, since then she and Shin Woo had been leaving with Kim Soo. Shin Hye is like a mother to Shin Woo, she looks after him. All these years, she is not involved in Park Kim Soo's business. She is actually an interior designer. She used to be a cheerful, happy-go-lucky girl but now she is different. She is no longer that cheerful and happy-go-lucky girl because she can't do so.....

~~~

A year ago, Shin Hye, Kim Soo and Shin Woo were at home watching the series 'The Walking Dead'. It was their favourite series. No matter how busy is Park Kim Soo, he will never forgets about his family, his children - Shin Hye and Shin Woo. He will spends time with them, like every Sunday. Is their family day. He loves them more than anything else. He will gives them everything he could. When Shin Hye graduated, she decided to start her own career by working for other company, Kim Soo didn't go against her, he actually lets her decided what she wants to do for the future. Although she is the eldest and supposingly be the one to help him when Shin Woo is still young, but Kim Soo didn't force her. He wants her daughter to be happy. 

~~~

"Noona. Where did Appa go? The series is going to start soon." said Shin Woo.

"Aish. Ara. Ara. I will go and look for Appa. I think he is in the study room." said Shin Hye which is making her way to the study room. 

When she enters the study room, she has a weird feeling. She realised the light on but no sign of her father. She looks around and was shocked when she saw him lying on the floor. "Appa!! Ahjumma. Quick. Call the ambulance!! Appa...." yelled Shin Hye.

~~~

"Noona. What happened to Appa? I'm scared." said Shin Woo who is now crying and hugging Shin Hye. 

"Don't worry. He will be fine." said Shin Hye. 

~~~

"Doctor Soo, what happened to my father?" asked Shin Hye. Doctor Soo is their family doctor. He is very good friend with Kim Soo. 

"Is a heart attack." said Doctor Soo. 

"Doctor Soo, how could it be heart attack? Ani. Appa just did a check up last month, everything is fine. How could this happened? Ottoke?" Shin Hye is sobbing while talking to Doctor Soo. 

"Yes. He did the checking and no indication of heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter