Letter

Eleven

Monday has been back again and Krystal starts getting ready for college. She was wearing long-penciled jeans and long sleeve square motives, without buttoning any of the buttons which shows her black shirt underneath. She loves simple thing when it comes to fashion. She never used skirt nor dress because she thinks it’s not appropriate with her personality. She is spraying perfume little bit in both of her wrists, wearing the sneakers then go outside her apartment to wait for Ethan.

Since the stupid rumour of her and Sehun is not cleared up, she always asks Ethan or Inhwan to drive her to college because she’s just afraid of driving alone nowadays. The thought of the media and paparazzis which follow her around is quite scary for her. Having EXO boys to drive him to college is the last thing she wants.

She just arrived at college when some media starts circling Ethan’s car. She takes a deep breathe since it is the seventh day for her to be followed around, she gets used to it. Ethan is going outside the car first then opening the door for Krystal, which looks worry (eventhough he has got used to it) then holding her hands tightly while walking towards their department. Ethan is now also getting used to the skinship he needs to do with Krystal. He was very unnatural at first, but now he can hold a lady like a boyfriend should do to his girl. Ethan is a bit conservative and not good when it comes to a girl (since, he’s never having any girlfriend in his life), that’s why Inhwan said that holding Krystal’s hand is quite an achievement for her.

 

“Are you really having relationship with Oh Sehun?”

“Is it true that you’re Sehun’s girlfriend?”

“How long have you been with Oh Sehun?”

 

There, there. Those stupid  questions she have been very tired of. She just focus in walking while holding onto Ethan’s hand even tighter. She cannot look at them since she considered them as scary, she keeps her head down while walking. Ethan is on the other hand, using his headphones and looking straight in front of him like there’s nothing to worry. She sometimes admires how Ethan can be so calm when handling things, he always does that when the girls around him start flirting with him. He only puts on a headset then drive them off, or sometimes reading books, or doing papers. He always has an excuse to ignore them without making any big fuss like the other boys who act like bully in her department.

 

Duk.

A sound of camera crash against Krystal’s head. One of the papparazi is not careful enough while holding the camera nor looking at the roads while he walks, only focusing in Krystal, resulting him to be startled when a quite big stone blocks his way to go on. Ethan was getting angry then put off the headset before looking at Krystal. He saw the girl is groaning because of the painful feeling resulted by the crash, blood is suddenly produced from her forehead. Ethan is getting upset then dragging away the paparazzi by his collar.

“YOU’VE BEEN WAY TOO MUCH, DON’T YOU! IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO ONLY FOLLOWING HER? DO YOU ALSO NEED TO HURT HER?” Ethan said while still pulling the collar’s of the guy with his left hand. The right hand is making a fist, ready to fly. His eyes are burning red in anger and it is the first time for Krystal to see that. The girl is still holding her forehead, try stopping blood coming over from her forehead.

“Ethan, stop it...let’s go....,” she said in pain. It doesn’t take twice for Krystal to repeat her words when Ethan suddenly release his hand off of the guy and go back to Krystal. He is holding her waist and Krysta replied it with a hug, she buried herself in Ethan’s arm. He can feel the girl is crying soundly while still holding her forehead there.

“I told you all now! Never even once coming back to our school or I’ll make sure you all will be fired. Yes, I’m the heir of Lee lawfirm, so do not ever dare to show your faces in front of us ever again! This girl is my girlfriend and it’s been disgusting enough to see you all asking about Oh Sehun to her over and over again!!”

Krystal was surprised with the sudden statement, she’s still bury her face in Ethan’s arm and she can feel warmth in her cheeks and there’s pink tinted there—she’s blushing! Thank God, Ethan couldn’t see her.

 

But someone from a distance, wearing hat covering his half face can see everything. Someone who have been following her around this morning. Someone named Oh Sehun. He was supposed to only see if what Chanyeol and Baekhyun told him yesterday about the paparazzi is true, but now he even got bonus of the truth. He feels jealousy fills his heart, and go through all over his veins. He wants to save Krystal so bad but he cannot. For the sake of God, he cannot do anything stupid for cornering his band again.

Baekhyun is right, he can never be able to protect Krystal.

And Chanyeol is right, he is falling in love with Krystal.

 

-xxxx-

 

“Where am I?”

“Heaven,”

Krystal winked lightly at the view in front of her, the white ceiling roof, white curtain, everything is white including the bedsheets, cover of the pillow, the clock, everything is white. She is sweeping her eye into some more inch in her right side. She could see Ethan was there, his face is full of worry and he doesn’t wear a shirt on—what? Why is he shirtless? Why did she just find out that Ethan has a well-built figure, he got abs and even it’s a perfect six pack! Krystal blinked in some moments only to trust that it’s true. Then it’s confirmed, she has been dying and now in heaven. Not long after she believed that she was in heaven, a sudden view makes her believe that actually she is in hell.

“God... you’re so ert, aren’t ya?” there, Inhwan stares at her closely right in front of her face as if he would kiss her. Krystal is suddenly shouting and waking up in 100% of her full consciousness.

“YAAAAAA!”

“Shut up you, Jung!” Inhwan suddenly covers with his hand, “..all the patients’ family can get angry to you!”

“Patient?”

“You’re in hospital right now! You got a stitch in your forehead, ya! You do not remember anything? Are you really believing yourself is in heaven because of his six pack?!”

Krystal cannot say anything but shoots a death glare at him, since what he is saying is true. She wants to slap Inhwan so bad but her body is still all stiff because she hasn’t been fully covered from the reaction of anesthetic.

“Aigoo! Jung! I’d never knew that you’re this ert!”

“Shut up you Hwang!” she then tries closing her eyes again but distracted by Ethan’s sudden move which leans closer to her, “..and you! Why are you being shirtless like this, huh? Are you showing off to all the visitors in this hospital? Stay away from me! I’m not interested!”

“Aish, this girl and her temper,” Inhwan throws random comment while preparing medicine for her on the other side.

“Ya! How can you say that to me? My cloth was flooded by your blood and I do not bring any change. What should I do, huh? Are you jealous if all visitors here being interested in my body?”

“YA! Just because you said to the world that I’m your girlfriend doesn’t make me your real girlfriend! Stop being so full of yourself Ethan Lee!”

“So you both now official?” Inhwan said in English, common thing when he’s shock.

“NO!” both of them answering together.

“Then what is it, huh?”

Both of them are being quiet all of sudden. Krystal gets annoyed at the way Ethan doesn’t want to explain everything to Inhwan. It is his mistake to claim her as his girlfriend. Even though he didn’t mind, but at least Ethan should shut this little cocky brat namely Hwang Inhwan.

“Hyung-ah, let’s not talk about this,” Ethan tries changing the topic which is making Inhwan more and more curious. He can’t stop blabbering his mouth to make the two responding him, but it’s useless since both are very stubborn.

Suddenly, Inhwan’s phone rang, signing that there’s KakaoTalk from his friend.

Park Pyeongbeom

Is Ethan really dating Krystal Jung?

Inhwan frowns at the sudden message, it is very suiting the moment he had right now. He is quickly replying Beom. Krystal and Ethan are very curious of his sudden silence, they thought that maybe Inhwan got a bad news just now.

Hwang Inhwan

What? I don’t know. How do you know?

“Hyung, is everything okay?” Ethan asked him suddenly. Inhwan only answers him with a sign to shut his mouth. Now Krystal and Ethan are even more worry about the sudden messsage Inhwan just accepted.

Park Pyeongbeom

I read the news in media this morning. The headline is really fascinating, wait, let me send you the link.

Inhwan looks very impatient and nervous at the news he got. He is both happy and worry if the news might be not good for them. Suddenly, a KaTalk again from Beom who send the link to the news, and he got his eyes widen at what he read in his phone.

“Hyung! Don’t be quiet! I’ll tell you everything but please, do not leave us in silence!”

“Hwang Inhwan! You’re really torturing right now!”

“I do not need your explanation again!” Inhwan said with loud voice which surprises them.

He then shows his phone to both of them, which is showing a headline in an online news stating that: Confirmed: The Heir of Lee Lawfirm is Dating Krystal Jung.

“WHAT?” both are screaming in shock and Ethan suddenly grabs Inhwan’s phone to read the whole news.

“Congratulations!” Inhwan said in glory while laughing so hard as he may fall everytime.

 

 

-xxxx-

 

It was only a day and she can feel the sore all over her body. She felt today is more likely to be a year than only a day. She got crashed by camera, Ethan’s sudden statement, and what make it worst is that their news are now in online media. She can only take a deep breathe and let out a very very heavy sigh which will never be able to relieve her stress. She is with Ethan and Inhwan right now heading toward her department. She was just released from hospital because Inhwan has convinced the doctor (which is his professor) that he will take a good care of her. Doctor said that she needs to rest two til three days to recover the stitch.

Before going home, she decided to ask Inhwan and Ethan to take her to college because she wants to take some books in her locker. She was heading towards the building alone, Ethan was supposedly accompanying her but she rejected it. She doesn’t want to be looked weak in front of people. She is walking towards the locker room and quickly find her locker. She unlocks it with some codes and when she is going to take some books, a blue paper with turtle shape is flying in front of her face. She took it and read the message in it, suddenly she covers , getting surprised.

 

Dear Krystal Jung,

I’ll take you on a date the next Saturday. Please dress up and be ready before 7pm, because I’ll appear in front of your apartment at 7 o’clock.

UV

 

 

-xxxx-

 

Author's: Two chapters in a day! Woohoo! Thank you for subscribing and all the comments! Please keep sharing your thoughts toward my writing because it is a special motivation for me to keep updating! :D

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)