Date and Dare

Eleven

Krystal is getting into the elevator in her apartment building while rubbing her temple slowly. Tonight is indeed a hard night. She is all weak and even cannot be able to move any inch after getting off of Inhwan’s car. She’s not sick because of her head’s current accident. She’s just tired. Tired of something that she herself cannot explain.

11th floor.

She gets off of the elevator and heads off to her room when she remembers that tonight the EXO boys are having party in their dorm. She turns her back and starts pressing their door’s bell.

“Woah Krystal! You’re just coming right in time! But, we’ve been finishing dinner. Now is just the time for late night snacks and game. If you’re hungry, I’ll make you dinner first,” Kyungsoo opens the door in excitement to find Krystal. She just smiles weakly while mouthing ‘no, thanks’. She’s getting inside the dorm which looks like a mess as usual.

Minseok, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Lay are in the living room preparing for the game. Kyungsoo, Suho, and Tao are in the kitchen preparing for late night snacks. Luhan and Kris are repairing their television, while Jongin and Sehun helps the hyungs in the kitchen by taking the ready foods to the gathering room. Everyone greets Krystal with cheerful voice when she’s coming, even Suho comes out from the kitchen to hug her. Yeah, she’s kind of little sister in that family.

After greeting everyone, Krystal is joining Minseok, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Lay  in the gathering room. She sleeps on the sofa tiredly while using Minseok’s lap as her pillow.

“Aigoo, uri Krystalie is tired,” he said while ruffling her hair. The girl only pouts on his lap and rolling her body to the other side in order to prevent Minseok’s face. She is too tired to even reply the older’s talk and decides to just be silent for awhile. Minseok, who understands her situation, only chuckles while still ruffling the girl’s hair.

“Have you eaten?”

“Yeah,” she answers shortly. She has to admit that actually she just had the most amazing dinner ever in her life, but Hwang Inhwan always comes ruining everything. The thought of that guy only come to her for the sake of Yoon Sehwa is kinda upsetting. His appearance in her doorstep at the first time her eyes met his in disbelief has been upsetting enough, but knowing this fact leads everything to be more and more upsetting.

“What’s happening?” Baekhyun asked, still busy with preparation.

Krystal only shuts herself. She’s too lazy to tell the whole story to them.

“Are you not going to tell us?” Chanyeol asked while flicking the girl’s forehead softly.

 

Flashback

 

It’s him.

It’s Hwang Inhwan.

She swears that never in her life, Jung Krystal really wants to throw all her belongings in her room to someone’s face. Never in her life, Jung Krystal really wants to sue a person with death penalty. She used to think that her date may be a student from the Medical school (but of course! Not this person!), or at least someone from her college, or at least Ethan Lee or at least Oh Sehun.

“Ya! What are you doing here?”

“Taking you to a date,” he smirks in glory. Krystal can’t believe the state where they’ve been right now. She really wants to punch this guy in a face but has no heart to do it at all.

 


 

“C’mon, enjoying tonight,” he said while pulling the chair for Krystal. The girl is still in shock of his appearance but now, he just adds more frowns in her forehead.

The restaurant is just sooo crazy! She firstly thought that Inhwan is totally joking since, he was the one who sent her the not-so-pleasing letter. But now, he really took her in other surprise as she sees herself inside the Sung Shin Restaurant. Yes, the most well-known one in South Korea, or she may say, the Republic of Korea.

“H-how did you manage to book reservation in such restaurant! Ya! Don’t be crazy!”

“..no worry, Jung. I got a voucher from my Professor since I’m the best in internship this year. I firstly plan to ask Yoon Sehwa but...,”

“But...? Have no courage?”

Inhwan only shuts himself and looks trying to divert Krystal’s attention. He starts picking the menu. He is choosing pan seared barramundi & grilled scalops for himself while Krystal simply chooses the complete set of sushi. She starts enjoying the view of the restaurant, the classic band which serenade her along with the sound of water splash from fountain. Everything’s very beautiful, she swears that her father’s gonna scream of excitement for seeing such a well-built lanscape which is displayed for the sake of only a restaurant. Everyone is dressed in their best suits, some are dancing on the other side of lower stage besid ethe classic musician’s. She starts humming along with the song when the band plays one of Fleetwood Mac’s songs. Keegan’s favorite band, all the time.

She’s lying if she doesn’t like his treat.

“Fleetwood Mac? Still loving it?” Inhwan suddenly wakes her from daydream.

“Hm, how can I forget things which are loved by my brother,”

“You shouldn’t forget me then,” he smirks.

Krystal only rolls her eyes at his statement.

“Hey, I just wonder if you still keep our couple books which we used bought in the MIT bookstore and we promise to always fill in,”

“I do. Why?”

“Still writing on it? Telling all your feeling to the book as we’ve promised some years ago?”

“Absolutely! Everyday, everytime! I’m also gonna write this down on that!”

“Ya! Language, Jung! Are you still mad at me?”

“Of course! Why are you accusing Sehun for something he’d never done! You should’ve just admitted it! Are you working with Kyungsoo oppa?”

“Kyungsoo? No. Why?”

“Because he also said that it was Sehun’s handwriting!”

“Of course, it’s HIS! It’s Sehun’s handwriting!”

Damn, Hwang! No more fooling around!”

“It’s his, I swear. I asked him to write that for me when I taught him English. I recently become the EXO boys’ English teacher whenever I pay a visit to their dorm and they’re not that busy,”

“So he has no idea that you’re going to use it for luring me into your trap?”

“No. Oh Sehun has noooo idea about it. I feel bad for him. I’ll ask for his apology later,”

“You’re so unbelievable,”

“Told ya,” he winks, and surely Krystal doesn’t mind to puke a rainbow.

“What is that UV thing. Are you only making up that initials so it’s gonna make sense for you that Sehun is the one who wrote me letter?”

Inhwan laughs, then sips his cappucinno which is just arrived.

“Ya! Are you stupid? It’s a real code. I played A-N code, where A is N, B is O, C is P, then E is R, F is S, and it goes on like that. Now you think, what is that code, UV, if it will be encoded that way?”

Krystal counts and thinks, “....HI?”

“Right! A+! Whose initials is that?” and Krystal only replies with a smash on his back.

“Aw! Yah! Don’t be too harsh, do you?”

“Are you stupid or what, huh? Why are you not just asking me to go on a dinner with you instead of giving me that creepy letter! I put my hope too high, you know! Gonna kill you soon!” she said, still smashing the latter’s back.

“Nah, are you going to join me if I directly ask you?”

“...well, I think about it,”

“Surely! You’ll think about it, then your mind’s gonna speak something against me because it hates me so much!” he said while pointing at her head, obviously try driving her mad.

“Yah! We can have dinner together with Ethan too! My mind is going to think right about it, then. Because me and you just... oh my, I’m never imagining to have a date with you because thinking about it has made me insane!”

“That’s why, young lady. I do not need Ethan to attach with me, that’s why. I just need two of us, with no one else but food,”

“Heol.. what’s your point, seriously?”

He is startled at her sudden question but fortunately  the waiter comes to deliver their order. Krystal’s sushi is quite big which makes the girl’s eyes going O.O all of sudden, while Inhwan’s is not in big portion, but by the look and smell, it will not fail to make you drooling.

He chops the grilled scalops and putting it on his mouth, munch it, then his face goes all advertisement after that.

“Hmmmm, it taste like heaven,” he said playfully.

“You’re not answering my question, Hwang,”

He pouts, while putting another slice into his mouth.

“Well..., you know,” he said.

“I...know?”

“You should’ve known why I ask you here,”

“What?”

“That,”

“What?”

“How to...say it,”

“What?”

“Please accept my heart,”

“What?”

“...to engage with Yoon Sehwa,”

“WHAT?”

“...yes. Me and her, we’ve been getting into a relationship for awhile and I’m going to ask her for an engagement because I’m now doing an internship and she has got scholarship for her Master study in University of British Columbia, Canada. I need something to bond us to make sure that we’re going to get married. Well, we’re that serious, anyway,”

“...w—what?”

“She said that she will engage with me just if I get permission from you. Well, I know, well, I know, I’m a jerk for the time being, for being a bother for you, for always leaving you mad, but I’m being serious now with Yoon Sehwa. I’m not fooling around,”

“......what?...,”

“Are you feeling touched now? Because I took you to the best place in South Korea only for asking you this. I’m serious, Jung. I’m totally serious,”

 

—end of flashback.

 

 

“WHAT? INHWAN HYUNG IS GOING TO ENGAGE?” Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol shout together in unison.

“Inhwan hyung is crazy, I swear Jung. I didn’t write it in purpose!” Sehun said in shock of listening that his handwriting is being used for luring Krystal.

All of them are now gathering in the living room, listening to her story. Firstly it’s only Jongdae, Minseok, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, then the others are coming one by one listening to her story.

“But it’s great, tho. He can think things like that while we’re sealed with the slave contract,” Chanyeol jokingly said, then the others are laughing in agreement.

“Just forget it, Jung. Let’s have fun together with us tonight! We’re going to have Spin the Bottle game!,” Luhan smirks while putting all the property for the game in the center: empty bottle to roll, chopstick, and bottles of soju—or other brand of alcohol? Krystal is unsure.

“W-what is it? I’m not joining,”

“Yah! You’re no fun. You’ve been coming all the way here, so join us!” Suho convinces her.

“I’m not! I’m not! I don’t know the game’s rule tho,” she insisted.

“Well, here, let me explain you. We’re using the same rule with the game in drama “Answer Me 1994”. We’re gonna spin the bottle, then whoever gets appointed by the head of bottle will choose: Truth or Dare. The truth means that you’re gonna answer all the questions we asked FRANKLY. If you do not want to answer, you can pick Dare, means that you need to pick one of the chopsticks here. The chopstick has been sealed with each of our names. You need to only pick it out then kiss the person that the name has been written in the chopstick that you pick in 10 seconds. If you’re not going to do both Truth and the Dare, then please drink this large size cup of soju in one shot,” Baekhyun explained.

“WHAT? NO! I AM NOT JOINING!”

“Ya! It’s gonna be fun and lots of laughs!” Minseok now convinces her.

“You guys are freaks! Are you loving to kiss another guy like this in your spare time? It’s disguuuuuuuusting!” she said cutely while the others are laughing at Krystal’s statement.

“Aigoo aigoo, the point is that you only need to be honest. Then you’re not gonna kiss anybody,” Chanyeol said.

“But still, what if I found that your question is somehow displeasing?”

“Then drink! C’mon, just drink it up!” Tao now convinces her.

“...I..I’m not good at handling alcohol, I’m passed out after drinking only a half size glass of it and I’ve never been kissing anybody. So...,”

The older brothers are now smiling at her purity. Sehun smiles the widest one, there, of course.

“Well, we’re gonna take out your name from the chopsticks ok? So none of us will pick your name. And for the drink, oh, c’mon Jung, if you’re passed out then you’re just out of the game,” Jongdae said.

The others are agreeing for not putting Krystal’s name in the chopstick while the girl is still hesitating to join the game.

“C’mmmmmoooon,” Tao now asks her in his frustration.

“Well....fine! Fine! Okay! I’m joining,” she said, out of her frustration too.

“Then...let’s....begin!” Baekhyun shouts and starts spinning the bottle. Everyone is being nervous for seeing the movement of the bottle. It spins...spins...spins...then finally.. Kris!

“Ah! Cheat!” Kris shouts in disbelief at the bottle while the others are laughing.

“Okay, okay. Truth!”

“Hyung, you’re stealing my eyeliner, right?” Baekhyun asked him.

Silence fills the air. Kris looks hesitating to answer but, finally..

“Y—yes, mian, Baekhyun-ah,”

“WHATTTT?” Luhan gapes his mouth in dibelief because Kris doesn’t seem like the thief of Baekhyun’s eyeliner. Even Baekhyun is shocked. Well, it has been a burning issue in their dorm for a month since Baekhyun’s favorite eyeliner gets lost. It is the one that he bought when they were in Macau. Baekhyun keeps bugging all around the room about who the thief is. At that time, he was being all moody and feeling insecure to get on to the stage. The eyeliner means so much for him that he is always bringin this issue everyday, when they have supper at night.

“Yah hyung! Waeee?” Baekhyun feels annoyed.

“Well... simply because I’m cool and it’s nonsense for me to ask your eyeliner. You guys will be surprised and make fun of me in variety shows!”

Everyone starts puking rainbow now.

“Return it to me after this!” Baekhyun nagged at his hyung.

“Neeee... araseo, araseo,”

“By any chance, how do you know that he is the thief?” Lay asked in curiosity.

“Well, I honestly don’t know. I just plan to ask everyone here today and find out who the culprit is! I expected it to be Tao or Jongin but it happens to be this hyung,” he sighs.

“Yah, greedy! Spin the bottle!” Chanyeol commands him.

The bottle starts spinning again and now it ends up to..........

....Kyungsoo.

“Yah! Why me!” Kyungsoo complains to the bottle, while everyone is laughing.

“Kyungsoo-ya, have you ever been in love with Jung Krystal?” Luhan asked, all of sudden.

“Hey! Why including me?!” Krystal, who is just being silent for awhile, now shouts again at Luhan.

“Up to me, bud,” he smirks.

Kyungsoo doesn’t answer. Instead, the guy is blushing. The others found it as wtf moment, and starts laughing so hard. Everyone laughs except Oh Sehun. He is very nervous to hear his hyung’s answer.

“...well, yes,” he said, adds more blushes to his cheeks. Krystal gapes in shock while Sehun is being flustered.

“B-but, it’s not like that! I’m in love with her at the first time we met. I mean, who doesn’t? She is pretty, smart, a good student and polite. But now, not. Never. Never. Never. Ever. She has very bad temper and now I see her only as dongsaeng, not a girl,”

“Whoooo,” the others are shouting, making Kyungsoo blushes more.

“Yah! I don’t have bad temper!” Krystal complains at Kyungsoo’s statement.

“You do! And that’s how you lost your fan. Yaaaa, Jung Krystal is in a very very disadvantage for losing Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun teases her.

“Hyung, why are you asking such question to Kyungsoo?” Suho asks, curious with Luhan’s shocking question.

“I see this guy is being flustered whenever Krystal is around. Well, I know, Kyungsoo is very shy around girls but I don’t know that this boy is that shy. That’s why I assume that Kyungsoo has something going on with Jungie. And I just got it right. But thank God Kyungsoo is changing heart,” Luhan jokingly said in relief to drive the bad temper girl mad.

“Ah, noisy!”

“Spin the bottle!”

The bottle spins again.. then now stops at.... Baekhyun.

“Well..okay, okay. I’m always being honest! It’s no problem for me! Ask me anything!”

“In last year SMTown, when we’re in the waiting room and you said that you’re in Super Junior’s waiting room to meet Kyuhyun hyung for asking suggestion regarding to musical performance.. you lied, didn’t you? You were in Girls Generation’s waiting room for Taeyeon sunbaenim, right?” Kris now asks.

Baekhyun is flustered at the sudden question. He’s not expecting that Kris is going to ask him thing like that.

“Oh, c’mon just answer Byun. You said that it’s no problem, huh?” Suho teased, ready for scolding the dongsaeng if it’s true because everyone was like freaks looking for him at the backstage and the boy was appearing only three minutes before their performance.

“Dare!” he plays safe. He grins and suddenly takes out one of the chopsticks.

“Yah, Jonginnie!” he grins while looking at Jongin like looking at prey.

Everyone goes crazy while shouting “Kiss, kiss” all over the room which Krystal finds it ‘horror’.

“Hyung, no! No! No, Hyuuuuuuu—,” Jongin’s lips are suddenly captured by Baekhyun’s and the others are counting one to ten. Krystal is using Luhan’s arm to hide her eyes from the displeasing view. Jongin tries so hard to pull Baekhyun away but the hyung doesn’t let him win.

“Ah, hyung! Your mouth smells like socks!” Jongin tries hard not to puke because it seriously smells.

“Mian, Jongin-ah. I just ate skate,” Baekhyun laughs which is followed by others’ laughs.

“Now spin the bottle!” Chanyeol cheerfully said.

And......it stops at....

Krystal.

“What? You made this up! Huh!” Krystal is being annoyed at the bottle.

“Weeell, you bet!” Baekhyun laughs, leaving the girl rolls her eyes in annoyance.

“Okay, what do you want?”

“Are you currently in love? With whom?” Baekhyun asked something that he’s 100% sure that Sehun really wants to know the answer.

“Well, yes. Kenneth Hwang, he’s my friend in SNU,” she said straightly and full of confidence.

Silence fills the air once again. It’s no fun because none of them knows who that guy is nor how the face looks like. Moreover, Krystal answers it like there’s no burden or hard feeling like any other girls will do, making the EXO boys have no idea to .

“Okay, then. Who is the one you want to take on a date the most amongst us?” Chanyeol asked her.

“What? No! I’m not answering! Isn’t it only one question each?”

“Well...who says miss Jung? We don’t put it in our rule!” Jongdae smirks.

“Cheat! What about Kris oppa and Kyungsoo oppa? They only got one for each!”

“Well, each of us can ask question, if there’s no other people ask then...spin the bottle again! Since there was no one wanted to ask them question, then.. we spinned!” Jongdae explains, still smirking in glory.

Krystal lets out a heavy sigh then said, “...fine,”

“Then who? Me?” Baekhyun’s aegyo mode is fully on.

“Well of course it’s Oh Sehun,” Krystal said straightly. Just as straight as when she said that she’s in love with someone who goes by the name ‘Kenneth Hwang’.

While the room now starts going craaazy.

“Whooooo Jung Krystal loves Oh Sehun,” Baekhyun shouts while the others are shouting together with them. Krystal sighs, but letting out laughs because of her elder brothers’ excitement. It’s been forever since they’re doing crazy things together like this. Recently she’s too busy with college, Ethan and Inhwan. After Sehun’s scandal with her, she’s being not so often to visit their dorm or hang with them because she’s afraid that the fans might be furious. Plus, she’s afraid because Suho looks a bit uncomfortable with her after the scandal. She understands that the leader is being protective with the members and do not want anything bad happen to his dongsaengs. But thanks to her fake relationship with Ethan, she’s now able to reunite with them.

“Yah! Why are you guys that  happy huh?” she said, trying to break the noise but it’s no use because they’re very very loud.

“Yah, why are you choosing Sehun?” Minseok asked.

“Because.. he’s the one here who is most likely to be my ideal type? I mean, Sehun is nice, and he has a gentle personality. He also can bear with my temper. If I have to date, rather than choosing a random good looking boy, I really need that kind of guy for sure,”

The room starts going crazy again after her statement. Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol, who knew everything about Sehun’s feeling toward the girl, are being the noisiest ones.

“So, are you seeing him as a man? Will you consider it if Sehun asks you out?” Suho asks, making the whole room shuts nervously to listen her answer.

“Yes. Of course!”

“Daaeeeeeebaaaakkk!!!!” Baekhyun shouts and the others are laughing and clapping along with his voice.

“Congratulations Sehun-ah! You got yourself a bride!” Jongin said while patting the guy’s back.

While on the other side, Sehun can’t stop smiling with the most-red blush in his cheeks.

 


 

It was not long until they drive Krystal drunk. It was after the question about her feeling towards Ethan Lee that she chooses not to answer that makes her filled her stomach with big size glass full of soju. After that she starts feeling dizzy and passes out. She was having a very weird habit when she’s drunk. She laughs uncontrollably and pulling everyone’s hair unconsciously. Kyungsoo is almost near to bald because Krystal finds his hair is most amusing than the others’.

“Axdnjchcjdkljcfmkj,” she mumbles unclearly on the sofa, while the others are now cleaning the room. Kyungsoo and Suho are cleaning the plates and glass in the kitchen while Jongin, Jongdae, Sehun, and Baekhyun are sweeping the room. The others have been passing out in their own bedroom.

“Sehun-ah, can you pick Krystal to your room? Let her sleep there. You can sleep with me and Jongin later, and Suho hyung said that he’ll sleep with Kris hyung,” Kyungsoo shouts from the kitchen.

“Yes, hyung,” he said then starts picking her in bridal style to his room. He plops her on his bed and covers the girl with the blanket.

He smiles at her angelic look, and how beautiful she looks even when she sleeps. Sehun can’t believe that she chose him out of all the members. Even though he realizes that he is not the most handsome one in EXO. Listening to her reason also calms him down, though.

Sehun starts getting up and going out of his room when Krystal grabs his wrist.

“Yah, Oh Sehun don’t you dare to leave me,” she said weakly while pulling the latter’s wrist. Sehun was surprised then smiled to find the girl is opening her eyes.

“What’s happening, huh?” he pats her head softly and stares at her face lovingly. He swears that he will always cherish this moment forever.

“Stay with me...sleep here,” she said while pouting, her eyes look weak but her grip on his wrist does not. Sehun is taken aback at the girl’s request but still keeps his smile on. Of course, he would like to keep her in company, but his hyungs will kill him if they find out that Sehun is sleeping with a girl.

“Yah.. you’re drunk. Sleep by yourself, I’m in Kyungsoo hyung’s room if you need anything,”

The girl shakes her head and pouts, “...here, sleep here. I’m not drunk you fool. Just got a little dizzy but I’m okay,”

“Yah, okay? Then what’s your explanation towards your attitude in pulling everyone’s hair then? Are you still okay? Are you even conscious?” Sehun chuckles.

“I was just going crazy for a bit, but I am okay now,” she said.

Suddenly, the door is being opened, showing Kyungsoo who is walking toward them in dark.

“Yah, these two lovebirds,” he hissed when he saw Sehun’s hand in Krystal’s grip.

“Opppaaaaaaaaa, can Sehun sleep here with me? I can have nightmare if I sleep alone after being drunk,” she asked Kyungsoo, while Sehun’s cheeks are suddenly burning because of embarassment and happiness.

Mwo-ya?! Yah, what is Suho hyung gonna say if he finds out—“

“Okay, I let you guys,” Suho said all of sudden, after eavesdropping what’s happening in Sehun’s room. He walks closer to those three and repeats his words again, “I let you guys, in one condition,”

Krystal looks at him seriously, but still her face is overwhelmed with drunkface which is making Suho thinks that the girl is seriously cute right now.

“Don’t do anything, okay? I trust you guys,” Suho smiles at the two.

“Yes, oppa. Thank you,” she smiles playfully at the leader. Suho and Kyungsoo then bids good night to the two and go to their own rooms.

“Sehun-ah, sleep here,” she slaps at the empty space of the bed beside her and Sehun happily plops himself there. He covers Krystal and himself with blanket before laying down to meet those eyes. Krystal sleeps while facing Sehun, and Sehun does the same. They’re not speaking to each other for the time being, then suddenly Krystal moves closer to the boy, makes her way to be in his embrace. Sehun is welcoming her by wrapping a hug for her body. Krystal, suddenly feels safe and comforted at the place.

Sehun locks his chin to Krystal’s top, and patting the girl’s back softly. While Krystal is hugging him tight like a bolster.

“I’ve never been sleeping with another girl who is not my mother,” he said, breaking the silence. Smile never left his face because he’s just being too happy and thankful for now, for being with someone he loves this close.

“What about you?” he asks.

“I’ve slept with my father, my elder brother, and... Inhwan. When I’m sick, he’s always sleeping with me to make sure  that I’m okay. But it’s also the first time for me to sleep with someone who is not considered into family,”

“Do you like to sleep while being hugged like this?”

“Very much. I feel safe,”

“Yah, baby,” he chuckles and unconsciously kisses Krystal’s top, making the girl buries her face in his chest even more. Sehun is now being more and more comfortable to be around her. If people look at them right now, they seriously look like lovers.

“Are you guys doing that game very often? Have you been kissed by your hyung?” Krystal asks curiously.

“Not that often, I’ve been kissed by Baekhyun hyung and Lay hyung. Errgh, actually I’m admitting that it’s disgusting, but it’s funny,”

“Yah, you and your standard of funny..,”

“But I’ve never kissed with a girl,” he randomly said.

“Yah.. that’s your own problem. Why told me that?”

 

Silence fill the air once again, as both are drowning in their own thoughts.

 

“Sehun-ah...,” she’s looking up to meet Sehun’s eyes, “...actually, I’m sorry,”

“For what?” he asks, palming the girl’s face in confused.

“For the scandal. And...for avoiding you after that. I’m very sorry,”

“Hey, don’t be sorry like that. It’s my fault afterall. I’m the one who should apologize for putting you in uncomfortable situation after that,”

He still remembers how Krystal should struggle to drive all the paparazzis off by herself, while Sehun can’t do anything because his manager starts asking him to be not so close to Krystal.

“So, we’re cool?” she asks, smiling cutely at the boy.

“Of course,” he chuckles, then flicks her forehead, “..now, sleep,” he pats her back to let her sleep, and of course, it doesn’t take long until Krystal fell asleep in his embrace. On the other hand, Sehun is chuckling at her overload cuteness and observing the one he loves whom sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He can’t believe at this moment where he can just be so close to his first love, holding her, embracing her, hugging, even kiss her like lovers while indeed there’s nothing really going on between the two.

“I think I won’t be able to sleep tonight,” he smiled, playing at the girl’s hair while still looking at her lovingly. He swears if Tao’s supernatural power is exist, he’d like to ask him to freeze this moment forever.

“But... who is Kenneth Hwang? You also start falling for Ethan Lee, right?” he said in sadness when he remembers how Krystal didn’t want to answer and drink up the soju instead when Chanyeol asks if she has feeling for Ethan. He’s sad over the fact and suddenly pecks the girl’s lips in long time, pressing his lips deeply in hers, claiming that it’s his.

 

 

“I’m sorry... I’m very sorry. I know, I will never ever be having you for the rest of my life, but at least, I want to be the first one to kiss you,”

 


Author's: This is the longest chapter I've written so far! 4903 words! Sick! Yeah! I have lots of fun while writing this especially the 'Spin the Bottle' game! It takes a day for me to write this all. For those who crave the Sestal moment, this chapter is obviously for you! The real drama is slowly approaching! Stay tune with me in this story! Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like this story. Your support means a lot for me xD

Thank you!