chapter 15

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

 

"Haena-ah! What shall we wear?" you show her your collection of clothes.

 

"Hmm.." She taps her chin. "You know what?"

 

You rise one of your eye brows. "What?"

 

"I've a bad taste about your clothes. Let's go to my house then!" She shows you her innocent smile.

 

You mumble something and grab your hoodie, cover your tank and wear a skinny jean.

 

"On a second thought.. Why shouldn't we go shopping?" Haena looks at her phone. "It's just 7.30 p.m., you know!"

 

"How about..'Let just me decide what I'm wear and you decide what you'll wear'?" You force a smile.

 

"No, shopping is much better!"

 

"Ne, but.."

 

"Yes?"

 

"My allowance has been cut.."

 

"Wae? Your allowance have been cut? By who? Or what?"

 

You try to find words.

 

"~~~~-ah! I bring you new mom and brother!" Your father shouts from living room. "Is Haena around? I see her shoes!"

 

"N-ne!" You look at Haena, confuse. "My new mom and oppa" You stunned.

 

Haena giggles. She grab your arm and links with her. "Why don't we go down and see them by ourselves?"

 

You don't move.

 

"Let's go! Give me your most charming smile!" Both of you walk down.

 

You and Haena bow to your father, mother and brother.

 

"Sandeul? You're my brother?"

 

_______________________________________

 

"Hey, guys! I'm going now. Have a family dinner after this." Sandeul packs his things.

 

"Family?" Baro blurts.

 

"Yeah! My mom has just found her man and now we'll have dinner with him and his daughter."

 

"Congratulation! When will the wedding?" Junyoung pats Sandeul's back.

 

"I.. Don't know? I've gotta go now!" Sandeul waves and walks.

 

"Don't forget to tell us the day!" Cnu shouts and Sandeul nods without turning back.

 

________________________________________________________

 

"Sandeul-ah!" You try to figure your words.

 

"That Sandeul-oppa for you!" He smirks.

 

"Yah! Am I willing to call you oppa?" You blurt and quickly cover your mouth. "Sorry!"

 

Your father and his mother are having dinner outside. Haena is going back to her home and now, you stuck with your new oppa? He seems younger than you.

 

"It's not a family dinner.. I've better hangout with those guys!" Sandeul mutters.

 

You keep quiet. You feel hurt inside your when hear his words. *Is he really not like me as his sibling?* Tears start to fall.

 

"~~~~-ah? Are you okay?" He gets panic when sees you're wailing.

 

"Are you.. Dislike me as your sibling?" You wipe your tear.

 

Sandeul stunned.

 

"Please get out from my house then!"