chapter 14

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

"Hyung, are you free tomorrow?" Gongchan asks and his ice-cream.

 

"I've a date tomorrow!" Dongjun looks at his dongsaeng before focus on his phone.

 

"When you've a girl? And that's why you've been with the phone around? Hail all the times player!" Gongchan rolls his eyes up.

 

"You babo! I'm texting with mum!" Dongjun sighs. "She's one of my old friends, you loser!"

 

"Mum? What she's doing now?" Gongchan's eyes starts to sparkle.

 

"She's busy with her new researches." Dongjun replies with bored tone.

 

"Ooh!" Gongchan's face fell. "She never call us, wishes us or what other happy family usually do.." He mumbles under his breath. "Nor with dad also.."

 

Dongjun quiets. He knows his little brother's feeling. Their family is not like the type of happy family or whatever it call. Their father is a successful businessman while their mother is a well-known scientist.

 

"Hey, tell me about your 'old friend' hyung!" Gongchan changes the topic.

 

Dongjun smiles. " I also don't know her.."

 

"You what hyung?" Gongchan's jaw drop.

 

"Hey little mushy drama sibling! Ze:a is here!"

 

"Also with B1A4! Come and rock, boys!"

 

"Hey! Dongjun-hyung has a date tomorrow!" Gongchan shouts.

 

"What?! With who?" 12 jaws drop.

 

"Thanks my 'lovely' little bro!" Dongjun mumbles before catches Gongchan.