CHAPTER 11

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

 

You walk home happily. Your heart singing and seem that the world is with you. You giggles when remember Dongjun's action toward you.

 

"~~~~~,ah!"

 

You raise your head and see Haena runs toward you with your bag. You puzzled when see your bag with Haena.

 

"Why my bag with you?"

 

Haena hits your head and scolds you for almost 40 minutes, no single full stop. "I'm thirsty! Argh! Seriously!" She calms down a bit but still, her face was red.

 

"Are you done?" you asks, innocently and hand her a lollipop.

 

Haena sighs and takes the lollipop. "You know, you better not done that again. I mean, NO MORE IN THE FUTURE! Arasso?"

 

You nod happily and link arm with Haena. "Haena.. I've got something to tell ya!"

 

Haena nods and her lollipop.

 

"Well, do you free tomorrow?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Let's go out!"

 

"Where?"

 

"You ask so many question!" pout.

 

"Just if you take me to an amusement park, I consider after this will no more question!"

 

"It depends on Dongjun oppa!"

 

Linked arms broke. Haena stares in disbelief. ~what was she says? Dongjun? Is she nut or what?

 

You roll eyes up. "What's wrong with that stares?"

 

"You said.. You just said.. D-O-N-G-J-U-N! Are you insane or what? Since when you met him?" high-pitched notes.

 

~geez.. Haena should takes what-was-that-opera-singer-called lesson! She really good!  "Ooh, c'mon Haena! Aren't you suppose to be happy for me because meet my long lost crush." you frown your face.

 

Haena blinks and blinks and blinks and..

 

"Haena! Watch out!" you shout.

 

"Huh?" Haena turns in front. ~oh god! Am I dreaming? This is dream right?

__________________________________________________________________________________

heya!! well, here I am.. updating my first story.. *drumroll*

you know what.. this story is slow than the other story.. *sigh*

life is not so easy.. though..

YOU WILL COMMENT, WILL YA?