chapter 4

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

Miss Rose turns around to introduce the new classmates and she seems surprise when see just only a student following her. "Where the other? Why are you alone?"

"They might lose their way despite to your speed, miss. Or they fooling around seeing wonderful things? Or.. is there any excuse miss?" that long hair boy's answer surely makes the teacher speechless.

"Oh my god! Mr. Shinhwo.."

" Call me cnu, we're not in meeting, aren't we?"

"Arasso. And should we.."

" Sorry, we late! Have a traffic jam at cafeteria." Four boys approaching them with mess.

Miss Rose turns to class with a smile. " Good! Now all here and should I.."

"Sorry, Miss Rose! But I have to take these students to discipline teacher." Mr. Lee comes in with sweats running from his forehead and wipes it with his blue strike green handkerchief.

" But, I.."

" There's no but, miss! It's an emergency!" serious face Mr. Lee.

"Why everyone must intrupt my words, huh!! Okay, class! This long hair boy is Shinhwo or cnu. That cap boy is Sunwoo.."

" It's Baro." The cap boy interposes.

" Whatever. Baro with cap, sandeul the one who wearing polka dot bow, gongchan who next to sandeul, and the last one is jinyoung. Mr. Lee, you can take these kids out of my sight now." Miss Rose sighs a heavy breath.

"Err.. Thanks, Miss Rose! Kids, let find the other one boy! What's his name again? Is he Kim Dongjun?"

the boys nod. Mr. Lee pulls Jinyoung's ear and Jinyoung pulls Gongchan's and so on until they become train coach.

The whole class giggled including Miss Rose but not you. You are still speechless when hear Dongjun's name.

"Wait!!"