chapter 9

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

 

well, I'm here! After thinking for a day [ i'm a quite  fast thinker! haha.. sorry] i take a chance to thanks my commentor and subscriber.. thanks YOU ALL.. And I will continue my story.. and here it is... hope you like it.. ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

You walk around.

 

"Are you fine?"

 

You stunned. You hear a boy's voice from behind you. You wonder what to do when you are alone by yourselves.

 

"Hey! I'm talking with you." He tries to grab your wrist when you take the chance to run.

 

"Hey! Wait!! ~Aigo! Is she think I am a bad boy?" the boy just sees you run away from him.

 

"What's wrong with that? Is he trying to do something with me?" You rolls your eyes and go outside the school. "Well, I've to be a bad girl today, ditch the school and where I suppose to be now? Ooh, my bag! I'll just text Haena then." You smile and text Haena to pick your bag when the school end. You go to the nearby convenience store and buy some snacks.

 

"It's boring here! I should not ditch the class.." You pout and open one of the snacks. You feel bored.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! We meet again!"

 

You raises your head when you hear that same voice. "D..Dongjun??"

 

"Wow! You know my name? Guess that I've bring a name in school's discipline." Dongjun sits beside you.

 

~ I guess you don't remember me, Dongjun oppa..  You smile and you hand the snack. "Wanna some?"

 

"Hmm?" Dongjun raises his eyebrows.

 

You nods and hand nearer to him.

 

"Sure, why not?" He smiles and thank you.

 

You feel happy to see Dongjun but in the same time, it hurt when he doesn't remember you.

 

"Hey! Wanna to go out with me this Saturday around 10 a.m.?" Dongjun asks you while see the cars on the road.

 

"You mean tomorrow?" You raises one of your eyebrows.

 

"Of course, girl! You want to?"

 

"I like to.. But, can I bring my friend?"

 

"Of course you do! Because I will bring my friends too! " He smiles.

 

~ His smile.. Just like the old times. You smile.

 

"Don't forget! See you at 10 a.m. this Saturday?"

 

"Yeah, I will! Don't nag likes my friend." You pout.

 

Dongjun laugh. "See if you don't late that time!" He stands up and stretch up. "One more thing, don't run when I call you! It's makes me feel like I'm a bad boy. And if you wanna ditch the class, tell me!"

 

You laugh. Remember what happen earlier. "It's not one thing, it's TWO things!"

 

He giggles. "Does I care? See you this Saturday, 10 a.m.! Bye!" He waves to you and winks.

 

"I REMEMBER! Bye!" Your heart race faster when see Dongjun's wink. "It's a long day! Should call Haena." You walk away from the park. "Huh? Wow! Snacks finish faster with Dongjun! I shall bring many snacks if I with him!" You giggles and walk.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

do read, do comment, will ya?! i'm waiting your comments!