chapter 17

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

 

Sandeul keeps walking until you lost his paces. *oh gosh! Is he an android or what?* "Oppa, wait for me!" You try to walk faster.

 

He stops moving and look at you frustrated. "Don't call me oppa, if you don't want to!"  He snorts and walks away.

 

You tug his shirt and wrap your hand around his waist from behind. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I know I shouldn't do that. Forgive me?"

 

You hear he sighs and try to loose your hands but you keep hold on it. "oppa, forgive me? I'm sorry."

 

He sighs." Just as you wish!" You stunned and he takes the chance to loose the embrace. Sandeul walks away, leaving you dumbfounded. After awhile, he shouts your name. "~~~~-ah, will you faster? I'm hungry!"

 

You smile and run to hug him and you know he also happy by keep you inside his arm.

 

Both of you walk back to Dongjun and Baro, lacing fingers. You smile and feel happy, also with Sandeul.

 

"Oppa, you want some?" You hand your vanilla choc ice cream at Sandeul.

 

Without hesitation, he takes a large bite.

 

"Oppa, you eat a lot!" You mutter.

 

"Tell me, I LOVE to eat!!"

 

You roll your eyes and eat your ice cream. "Where are they? Are we suppose to be here?" You look at your watch. And you hear Sandeul's phone rings.

 

"Yo.. N-ne. We'll go there!" Sandeul off his phone and looks at you.

 

"What?" You continue to eat.

 

"Come! We'll go to our usual hang out."

 

"Is Haena there?"

 

Sandeul nods and both of you start to storm.