chapter 1

just kidding.. no heart feeling..
It was a rainy day since you had seen him when you was 5.. " Huh! where should he go?? i thought he was just turn left." you mumbled. there was a slow hit behind you and you turn around.. " Aiyaah!! mummy!! there's a ghost!!" you screamed loudly as you see a blonde hair boy approached you. the boy giggled slowly and " there's no ghost in the day! you such funny little dumb girl." your cheek was going red when he slowly gave his hand to you, helping you to stand up. you just muttering say thanks to him. the boy raised his double eyes brows, want to know what you were muttering about. " what was that? i don't hear it. please say loudly!" he smiled, showing off his white shiny teeth. " such a fool. i say THANK YOU!!" you shouted and your cheeks red. the boy laughed and " Hi! I'm Kim Dong Jun. you can call me Dong Jun or what ever you want to call." you quiet for awhile. " Junnie, how old are you?" shyly. " junnie?? why it just like a bunny name?" he make a frown face. " cause the name is so cute like his master!" you make a cute face. "kyaa~ you're so cute! but you must do a favor for me first." " what was that?" confused. " tell me your name and your age." " that just easy. my name is Lee ~~~~~. and my age is 5 years old." " ooh~ that's just a cute side for you. but so sorry for you. i 6 years old and yet I'm older than you." he gives you a smirk. --------------------------------------------------- p/s: i'm just new at here and hope that the story was fulfill your taste.. i'm just an ordinary person..