chapter 5

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

"Yes, Mrs. ~~~~? Is there you want to talk about?" Miss Rose raises her brows.

" Err.. Nothing." You become embarassed when see the whole class turn to you including the train coach.

"Okay, Miss Rose! See you at the evening meeting, don't forget!" Mr.Lee shout after he was half away the class.

~Aigoo.. why he always like that? shout when half away the place?? Miss Rose continue the lessons.

The class seems to focus in every words that Miss Rose said but not you. You still remember what Mr.Lee says..~Is Dongjun-oppa study here? If he does.. why i don't know? Is there any chances I miss the hot news at this school?

Psst.. ~~~~-ah! Stay focus!! Miss Rose always look at you!! peace..haena

You read the notes that Haena gives. You raises your head and see Miss Rose is glaring at you angrily.

"~~~~, would you love to tell the whole class what's in your mind?" Miss Rose raises her brows.

"Err.. Miss, your skirt is getting short! Are you not following the rule that every skirt must 30 cm length?" you stand up with little shake.

Haena feel likes she wants to kick your head after hear that answer. And the whole class quietly holding their laugh.

Miss Rose's face looks quite red. " ~~~~-ah.."

"Yes, Miss." you waiting Miss Rose continue her words.

" Get out from my class.. NOW!!!!!!"

Quickly, you went out and you think this is a chance to seek a confirmation about Dongjun.