chapter 7

just kidding.. no heart feeling..

you groan as someone sprinkles water on your face. You open your eyes and gasp.. "What is the hell going on with the whole class around me??"

"You wake! Finally, you wake!" Haena rushes to you as she was so relief. And many questions appear in your head. Haena hugs you very tight until you ask Haena to let you go. 

" Haena!! Let me go! "You wave your hands behind her.

"Hehe.. I'm sorry.." Haena slightly bow.

"You can sorry after you choke me into death." you stare coldly to Haena after she loose the grip. You stand up when you see Miss Rose and Mr.Lee approaching you.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry.. chase you out from class." Miss Rose ask wih her worried eyes.

"Okay, now! Will you tell me where is Kim Dongjun? I've been chase him all around in this whole time. One more hour I run around this whole school, my weight is lose about  100 paun." Mr. Lee, still wipe his running sweat.

"Whh-what??" you look very confuse now as you don't remember what happen before that.

"Aish~ you were with him just now, were you?" Mr.Lee asked strictly.

"Aigo~ Mr. Lee, you shouldn't ask her directly. You should give her some times to recall." Miss Rose drag Mr. Lee go to office, she turns back and winks secretly.. Did she know already???

"~~~~-ah, are you okay?" the class monitor asks worriedly.

"I'm okay! Thanks." you smile to him.

"If like that, we make a move then. Surely, Haena will keep you accompany!" the whole class give her words of console.

"You want a drink,~~~~?" Haena break the silent.

"Hah?? Err.. No need.Will you leave me alone?"

Haena stiffs. "B-but.. Why??"

"Just a need.." hopeful face.