Ch. 9

The Twin He Never Knew Of
*Sehun’s POV*
 
I was walking towards the school ground when I saw Ji Hae walking head of me but not close. I then touched the necklace and slowly made my way to the school ground. I was waiting until she left her locker for me to gather my books and when she did I went to my locker. 
 
“Avoiding me?” She asked right as I slammed my locker shut because I got scared. 
 
“N-no, I mean yes, well so you wouldn’t see me.” I said “I know you’re still mad.” 
 
“Good, as long as you know, stay out of my sight for the mean while or else, I’ll hurt you.” She said and then walked off. 
 
“Yah, Oh Sehun when did you become so…obedient?” Luhan asked me. 
 
“Don’t talk as if we’re on good terms of friends, you’re also on her side.”
 
“I’m on three sides to say exactly, I just don’t tell anyone’s plans, or give out information.” 
 
“Three?” 
 
“You, her and her twin. Three.” He said. “I don’t give information unless it’s giving it to Jung Mi.” He said and then walked off. I went after him. 
 
“Then are we friends?” 
 
“You could put it that way, but if Ji Hae sees me with you I’m no longer on Ji Hae’s side so just text me if you ever any help or just a friend.” He said and continued to walk off. 
 
“When did I suddenly become the weak one?” I thought to myself and the sighed. 
 
“Yah Oh Sehun! Are you not going to class?!” The teacher yelled at me and then I made my way to class after apologizing. 
 
“Baek Ji Hae, you really changed me.”
 
*Your POV* 
 
After class was over Luhan and I headed to see how Jung Mi was doing only to realized we were followed by Sehun. 
 
“What are you doing?” I asked turning around to find Sehun stopping a couple of feet away from me. 
 
“I just want to see-”
 
“No, you guys are in no sort of relationship to see each other.” 
 
He just stood there and stared at me. 
 
My eyebrows knitted as I stared at him. 
 
“Are you trying to use an agyeo on me right now?” 
 
Sehun pouted with puppy eyes. 
 
“Are you serious?!” I turned away. “Luhan let’s go.” 
 
“Ji Hae~” He whined. 
 
“Oh my god. Who is this guy?” I said and continued walking. 
 
“Baek Ji Hae” He whined louder. 
 
I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes. I walked back to him and was mentally beating him up, but I pulled him by his arm and once we arrived in Jung Mi’s room she smiled. 
 
“Oh Sehun, you made it. That’s good.” 
 
“Hey.” he said. 
 
“You done? Plus you’re here and you’ve already saw her. Time to go, bye~” I said and was pushing him out the door when my parents walked in. 
 
“Sehun.” my mother said. 
 
“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Baek.” 
 
“How have you been?” My mom asked him. 
 
I released his arms and sat down on the sofa. 
 
“Ji Hae what’s wrong?” 
 
“Nothing. Everything is perfectly fine.” I sarcastically said waving my arms to exaggerate my sarcasm. 
 
“Why is everyone so fine with the fact that Sehun is the reason why Jung Mi’s in the hospital and that it’s fine for him to come see her?” 
 
“Why are you the only one protesting?” my mom asked me.
 
“Protesting what?” 
 
“Protesting him?” My dad spoke. 
 
“I’m not protesting. It’s just the truth.” I said crossing my arms. 
 
“Sehun didn’t do anything wrong Ji Hae. If Sehun took any more steps then he would’ve been the one injured, not like Jung Mi, but worse.” Luhan said and I looked at Sehun but he was just looking down. 
 
“Sorry, Ji Hae.” He said and then looked at me with red eye. 
 
“Sehun it’s not your fault.” Jung Mi said to Sehun. 
 
“It’s partially his fault. If he never told you to go that day then you would’ve been perfectly fine.” 
 
“That’s true but then it made me realize something though Ji Hae. It made me realized that I didn’t cherish those around and I was busy daydreaming of another person. I realized that I didn’t want to lose Luhan, I was afraid.” 
 
“What if you really didn’t make it Jung Mi, what if?” 
 
“but I made it didn’t I?”
 
I looked at Sehun and then dragged him out of the room with me. I dragged him down to the park across the street as we sat on the benches. It was those back to back benches. Him on one side and I on the other. Backs facing each other. I turned my head to see his the right side of his shoulder and if he was to turn it would be the same. 
 
“I really hate you, you know that?” 
 
“Mm.”
 
“Why did you do so?” 
 
“Mwo?”
 
“That day, why did you do so?” 
 
“I, I didn’t like the fact that you were trying to bring me down.” 
 
“Wae?” 
 
“Because I was hurt. I was hurt for trying to be the same level as everyone, so then I wanted to be higher so that nobody could’ve hurt me, but then you came along.” 
 
“Why Jung Mi? Why was she your target?” 
 
“Because her personality reminded me a lot of Chun Ae, I hated the fact that she did because it reminded me a lot about Chun Ae, and I didn’t want to be reminded about how painful it was to lose a loved one.” 
 
“And?” 
 
“Because I didn’t want to be brought down I tried to push you back to where you belonged, lower than me. I was really afraid but then when I looked into your eyes that day, I know you know how I felt, you didn’t want to give in.” 
 
“Mian.” Tears blurred my eyes. “I. . . know exactly how you fell.” I spoke as a tear rolled down my cheek. “I know who painful it is.” I said crying to myself not wanting to let him know. “It’s scary and lonely. Hurtful and stressful .I know how you feel because I went through the same thing. Ten years ago, when I really liked a guy. He was older than me by years lots of year, but I was a kid and I was a little sister to him. He took me on a trip, Jung Mi didn’t come along because she cared about school. I didn’t so I went. We got into an accident. He saved my life. His parents and his sister hated me because I caused the death of their son. His girlfriend hate me as well. I wanted to seek forgiveness from them but they would always turn away and give me the cold shoulder. I felt like the worse person ever. His girlfriend committed suicide, I was blamed for. Two years ago his sister died. They said I was bad luck, but I had nothing to do with her death, but she called me before she passed away saying that she was sorry and it wasn’t because of me, she knew all along.” Tears were flowing out of my eyes so fast and my view was blurred that I didn’t realize Sehun was already standing in front of me. He put the necklace back on me and kissed the top of my head and then hugged me. I was now hugging his waist. 
 
“Sorry.” He said “That was why you must’ve hate me.” He said as I felt a tear drop on my head. 
 
“Don’t cry.” I said to him. 
 
“You must have hate me a lot, don’t you.” 
 
“It’s not that, I was just mad at that time.” 
 
“Sorry.” He said. 
 
“Why does this feel so similar?” I thought to myself. 
 
Sehun then made a weird sound and I looked up at him. 
 
“Sehun.” I said and stood up his body was leaning against me and I couldn’t believe my eyes. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: I might end this story in the next chapter. I have very little subscribers an I have plenty of ideas to use which I didn’t get to use for this one and I don’t plan to make this one any longer because so far this one’s going well so I might just end it in the next chapter. Sorry my lovely readers. Don’t be disappointed.