Ch. 2

The Twin He Never Knew Of
A/N: TO my readers I realized I had a mistake in the first chapter about their talents and I fixed it so hopefully you’ll at least just go re-read their talents.
--------------------------------------------------------
*Your POV*
 
I woke up and repeated the same steps I did yesterday. I reached the school ground nobody stared. That’s good. However, I still stumbled upon him. 
 
“Why didn’t I ask Jung Mi for his name.” I thought to myself. 
 
“Hey there trash.” He greeted. 
 
“Hey there trash can.” I retorted. His face turned sour. 
 
“I never knew teach can talk.” 
 
“I never knew trash cans can speak.” 
 
“I never knew trash were smart.” 
 
“I never knew trash cans were that dumb.” 
 
“Jung Mi!” He yelled. 
 
I then stayed in silence, “ I don’t know his name.” I thought. 
 
“Sseul-le-gi-tong” [trans: trash can] I said slowly with a straight face. 
 
“Yah!” he yelled furious. I smiled brightly at him. 
 
“Does it hurt?” I asked rubbing it in his face and then walked off. 
 
*Sehun’s POV*
 
"That annoying light was shining so bright earlier when she smiled. SO annoying.” I said hitting my heart and then headed to class annoyed but then I saw something on the floor. “A wallet?” I thought and then picked it up looking inside it for an ID card. 
 
“Oh, it belong to Jung Mi.” I said as soon as I saw the picture and then closed the wallet. “Well she can’t lunch if she’s lost her money.” 
 
*Your POV*
 
I made my way to class and sat down and looked through my bag to find my wallet to see if I have money for lunch but then I couldn’t find it. Worried I made my way to my locker as calm as possible to find it not there as well. 
 
“Where the hell did it go. If anyone finds it then I’m dead meat, it has my actual ID not Jung Mi’s. Aissh.” I said to myself and bit my bottom lip. “Where did I put it.” I tried to remember. 
 
“Looking for something?” The class president asked me. 
 
“No, I was just thinking.” I lied. “If anyone turns it in then I’m pretty much dead, my name’s not even under the student list of this school.” I thought. Just then I received a text from Jung Mi. 
 
“Sehun oppa said he have my wallet, don’t tell me it’s yours?!” I shut my eyes when I then received and other text saying, “He said to find him at lunch, only if you can because he can be anywhere.” I read the other text Jung Mi sent to me. 
 
“Is Sehun the guy you like who bullies you?” I text asking her. 
 
“Yeah.” was all she replied as I just let out a sigh and then headed to class. 
 
“If he opens my wallet one more time I’ll have to eat him alive so Jung Mi wouldn’t get in trouble.” I thought. 
 
As I was in class I was too distracted about my wallet I was n’t ben paying attention when I was suddenly asked to read. Words wouldn’t come out of my mouth. 
 
“Miss. Jung Mi?” The teacher called me out after a few seconds of words not coming out of my mouth. 
 
“I-in life, people have the strength to move on however, people decide to not move on because they are living in the past memories. You must turn the next chapter of your life because rereading the same pages will never change what’s written.” I said then added, “I will be going to drink water.” and left the classroom. 
 
“Why am I so worried about this. He’ll just assume that I changed my name. Of course, he doesn’t even know there are two of us. Yes, that’s right.” I thought and then headed back to class. “Everything will be fine.” I said to myself before entering my classroom again and sat at my seat. 
 
I waited patiently until the bell for lunch rung. I quickly headed to the cafeteria to look for Sehun and obviously enough he wasn’t there. I made my way to each classroom passing by the windows looking inside to see if he was there but there was no chance. Each floor I did the same thing. But with no luck I couldn’t find anyone. I made my way to the fourth floor of the school but still no luck. I then made my way up to the roof top and found no one there. I looked around breathlessly. 
 
“I swear when I find him I’m gonna kill him.” I said to myself and then headed back down the stairs. “He could be anywhere.” I then checked the gym and yelled into the boys locker but still no luck. I went behind the school to see if he was at the courts and nope he wasn’t. 
 
“Where the hell is this ugly face hiding!” I said frustrated receiving a text. 
 
“Go to the music room!” I read it and headed to the music room. 
 
“Why would he be there?” I thought and then headed there. 
 
Bursting the door open. “Sehun, where are you?” I shouted out of breath because I ran to the music room. 
 
“Aissh, so loud. You took so long I fell asleep.” He said. “I thought maybe you’d come to the room way before that, did you forget I always come here?” he said with a smirk. I stared at him holding back my punch. 
 
“Oh Sehun.” 
 
“Yes, that’s how you address me.” he said. 
 
“Give me my wallet.” I order putting my hand out for him to hand it over. He did so by putting it in my palm gently. I had a grip on my wallet and pulled it but then he didn’t let go. 
 
“Yah, let go of it.” I said looking at him. 
 
He smirked. 
 
“Yah!” I yelled as he yanked it out of my grip again. 
 
“Play the violin.” 
 
“Mwo?” He nodded his head towards the violin behind his shoulder. 
 
“Violin? That was one of the instruments that I couldt learn to play properly. What the heck am I suppose to play for this ugly face. He’s gonna haunt me with my horrible violin skills. What do I do?” I thought to myself and looked to my side seeing a piano. 
 
“Shireo.” I said and walked over to the piano. “I”ll play the piano instead.” 
 
“Oh really?” 
 
“Wae? Don’t want me to? OKay, not like I wanted to play in the first place now give me my wallet. I said reaching behind him for it. He then reached out his arm higher than I am which I have to jump to reach it but then stop. 
 
“Yah, we’re not gonna have this little problem falling over each other and gaze at each others eyes. Now give it to me.” I said kicking his shin as he let go of my wallet and I catches it pushing him away from me. “Next time enjoy it with someone else, not me.” I said and left the music room. I then checked if all of my stuff was there and luckily nothing disappeared but then the bell ringed signaling that it was time to head back to class. Starving I just made my way to class and waited until class was over. 
 
“I can’t believe that jerk made me miss lunch, but it’s okay, he must’ve not eat lunch as well.” I mumbled to myself. But boy I was wrong. I had my last class with him and his desk was full of lunch boxes. He came in sitting and looking at the most appetizing one and ate even when the teacher was talking. 
 
“That jerk knew that I would miss my lunch and knows he’ll still get lunch form his fan girls.” I sat in my seat angrily. “I will eat him alive.” I said to myself shooting arrows from my eyes to the back of his head. He then turned and looked at me and smiled. 
 
“You hungry?” He mouthed. 
 
I smiled back, “Make sure you don’t forget to choke on your food.” I mouthed back and as soon as I said that he swallowed and choked on his food causing me to laugh as he gave me a glare. 
 
After class I made my way home and went up to Jung Mi’s room. 
 
“Jung Mi, I think you can go back to school tomorrow.” I said and headed to my room. 
 
“Ji Hae.” I heard my mom. 
 
I stopped in my tracks and turned around looking her at her. 
 
“Omma.” 
 
“Don’t omma me. What have you and Jung mi been up to lately? If you wanted to go-” 
 
“No, I only went for Jung Mi because she said she was tired and wanted to rest so I only went in to replace for her. Just this time mom. No more. I’m not going back to school.” I said and ran off to my room. I jumped onto my bed relaxing after I took off the uniform. 
 
“Ji Hae go down the convenience store and buy some fish cake and noodles for you and Jung Mi to eat later. I’m going to be home late and your father is on a business trip. Make sure you lock all the doors and windows. Stay safe she said as she shouted leaving the house. 
 
I got up from my bed. 
 
“Where’s Jung Mi?” I thought. 
 
“Jung Mi-ah!” I yelled. After yelling a few times I realized she’s not inside the house. I then called her. 
 
“Where are you?” I asked her right when she picked up. 
 
“I took your photo you took the other day and took them to a picture shop so they’ll do a hard copy of it. It’s was two hours long so then I went shopping to kill time, but it’s almost done why?” 
 
“Nothing. When you’re done come straight home. Don’t eat anything okay?” 
 
“OKay.” 
 
“And I’m gonna borrow your bike.” 
 
“Okay.” She said as we hung up and I tied my hair up into a bun and changed into tights and a loose, long sleeve shirt putting on my boots and grabbing my bag and taking out out the bike form the garage. I checked my stuff an then headed to the grocery store a little bit down passing the convenience store. I bought stuff to make some ddeokbokki ingredients, kimbap ingredients, and bought some pre made kimchi. I continued to look around when I saw someone down the aisle and quickly turned around before he even caught sight of me. I then put on my sunglasses. 
 
“Why the hell in the world is this guy here?!” I shouted in my mind and went down the other aisle continuing to look for the rest of my ingredients. 
 
I was trying to reach for the gochujang paste that just happened to be on the damn top row. I was tipping toeing trying to reach for it and even jumped yet I shouldn’t get it and was about to give up when a hand went up for it grabbing it and handing it to me. 
 
“Thank you.” I said turning around and noticed it was Sehun. Taking a big gasp and stepping back my back hit the wall. 
 
“Are you okay?” He asked me politely. I nodded slowly. “That’s good” he said and then bowed and then walked away. 
 
“OKay, it’s good he didn’t notice me but is that really Sehun? Polite? No way.” I said and then shrugged it off and paid my stuff after gather all the ingredientsI needed and just left. 
 
When I arrived home Jung Mi was already home. 
 
“Unni, look bought some stuff to make dinner.” I said smiling and showing her as I walked not he kitchen. 
 
“What are you gonna make?” She asked me excitedly. 
 
“Ddeokbokki, kimbap, and I bought pre made kimchi.” 
 
“Kyaahh!!” She scream happily. 
 
“Yay!! I’ll wash everything while you do the cutting and cooking.” She said. 
 
“Well of course, we can’t afford to let you burn down the house again.” I joked. 
 
“Yahh~, it was an accident.” 
 
“Oh unni, how does that Sehun guy know you play the piano?” I asked her suddenly remembering. 
 
“Ahh, because we use to have music class together. He would sing while we play the instruments.” 
 
“Is that how you began to like him?” I asked her. 
 
“No. And it’s a long story.” She said and continued washing the vegetables as I continued on cutting them. After almost two hours long we finally finished the ddeokbokki and kimbap.
 
We set the table and began to eat after enjoying the looks of them. Before I was even able to eat a kimbap there was a knock on the door. 
 
“I got it.” I said putting down my kimbap and opened the door. 
 
“Ji Hae?” My name slipped from his mouth.
 
“Ji Hae, who is it?” Jung Mi asked me coming up behind me. 
 
“Jung Mi.” He said. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Okay this chapter might have been boring too and I’m really sorry and how do you like the story photo? I know it's big, I tried making it smaller but it didn't work out too well.