Ch. 3

The Twin He Never Knew Of

*Your POV*

With the door open as Jung Mi and I stand there he just smiled. 
 
“What do you think you’re doing here?” I asked him. 
 
“I came here to see you guys. You guys don’t miss me.” 
 
“No, we don’t.” I said and slammed the door shut locking it. 
 
“I won’t leave until we get to talk.” He said. 
 
“We don’t have anything to talk about.” 
 
“Well Jung Mi just to tell you we’re going to the same school so either way you can’t avoid me.” He said and we heard footsteps leaving. 
 
“Why is he here? How did he know? When did he know?” I thought while looking at Jung Mi. 
 
“I don’t want to go to the same school as him!” Jung Mi yelled. 
 
“I don’t go to school.” I said feeling that I’m on the safe side. 
 
“Ji Hae-ah, I don’t want Sehun to know!” 
 
“Right now is not that kind of time to worry!” I said. 
 
“Ahhhh!!” That night the house went crazy. Neither of us could sleep. 
 
I let out a long sigh tossing and turning. I turned and looked at my digital alarm clock on my bed counter. 3:19 am. 
 
“Oh my gosh, let me sleeeeeep.” I said and then turned away from my clock facing the side of the window. I then got up and opened my window letting the chilly night’s like breeze come into my room making it chilly and actually let me sleep. 
 
I woke up the next day seeing Jung Mi with panda eyes. 
 
“Jung Mi are you okay?” I asked her at the table when having breakfast. 
 
“I can’t go to school today. Mom, please leet me stay home.” She said. 
 
“No, you’re going to school today. Ji Hae you are staying home. No pictures today.” 
 
“What? Why?” I asked. 
 
“You need to watch the house. I have work today.” 
 
“OKay fine.” I said and continued eating my breakfast. 
 
“Jung Mi make sure you don’t skip school and have Ji Hae replace you.” 
 
“Okay.” She said and slumped in her chair. 
 
“Unni, have fun today.” I said finishing up my breakfast and headed to my room and touched my laptop for awhile and then headed back to sleep. 
 
“I’m going.” Jung Mi shouted as she went out the door. 
 
*Jung Mi’s POV*
 
I slowly, slowly made my way to the school ground and for the first time ever to act this weird especially at school is because I’m just more worried about bumping into him than being bullied from Sehun. 
 
“What are you doing?” A voice said form behind me scared me sending my far away from the gates. I turned and looked to see Sehun. 
 
“O-oppa.” I said with an unsure face. “Why did you have to see me and scare me making me stand out when I want the exact opposite.” I thought. 
 
“I asked you what you were doing?” He stepped closer to me. “Trying to avoid me?” He asked taking another step closer. 
 
“Let her be.” A voice said from behind Sehun. He stepped out from behind Sehun coming to my view. 
 
“Saseum!” [A/N: Deer!] I shrieked and ran to my class. Once I arrived in class I felt so embarrassed about what I just did. I can’t believe I just called him that in front of Sehun and I can’t believe I ran away improperly in front of Sehun. I hid my face in embarrassment and mentally cried. 
 
“Yah, Bambi, why did you call me Deer in front of that guy who was being mean to you.” 
 
“Bambi?” I repeated looking at him. “What are you doing here?” 
 
“I have this class, and I thought since you called me Saseum, deer, then maybe I should call you Bambi.” He said smiling. 
 
“You got it all wrong.” I said putting my head down mentally crying to myself until the teacher came in. 
 
“Class today we have a new student.” he said gesturing to the deer. 
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lu Han but you can call me Luhan. I am Chinese, but I learned Korean so don’t judge me and please take care of me” He said and in just those few seconds he got the girl classmates swooning over him. 
 
“He’s so cute.” 
 
“I want him.” 
 
“Do you think he’s single?”
 
“Ahh, I don’t think I can concentrate in class with a human being so wonderful like that.” 
 
I rolled my eyes at their responses. “Please take him all you want.” I mumbled to myself. 
 
“I heard that, but I won’t get hurt by that, because as long as I am by your side then I’m perfectly fine with it.” He said and sat next to me. 
 
“I’m not going to be by your side.” I said and covered my face and was mentally crying and let out a loud sigh. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I was walking in my room back and forth looking at the pictures laying on my bed. 
 
“How and where should I hang these.” I said looking around my room. 
 
“I was looking when I noticed as perfect spot for one of the pictures I had. It was the one where I found that field of tall green grass. I put it right above my desk beside my other pictures. Somehow I felt like that place is somewhere I could go hide or runaway to. I continued to stare at the picture I didn’t realize I received a text until I checked. It was the third message. I looked at it and laughed a bit but then felt bad for my unni.
 
“I have class with him!” 
“Come help me.” 
“SAVE ME.” 
 
“How am I supposed to do that?” I replied back to her. 
 
She sent back a sad face and put -sigh- at the end of it. 
 
“Just make sure you come home alone.” I texted back to her and headed to the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and saw mom’s not on the table. 
 
“Going to be home late, leftover’s in the kitchen, don’t leave the house late at night, and lock all doors and window. Love MOM.” I left it and grabbed a cup of water and made myself a sandwich and went back to my room and touched my laptop uploading my pictures on to Instagram. After doing so I went downstairs to play the piano and sung. 
 
“Mianhae mianhae hajima 
naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha
 
Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge
 
Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni 
Amu daedap eomneun neo
Babocheoreom wae
Neoreul jiuji motae
Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde” I sung and then stopped when I received a text. 
 
“I’m hungry but hiding from the deer. Please prepare food for me to eat when I get home after class.” 
 
“Umm.. there’s really nothing to eat except for the left over. If Jung Mi was to eat it all what is there to eat.” I thought and then figured a way out of it. 
 
“I’m leaving the key under the front door carpet. Imma head to the store to buy stuff for dinner. Eat the left over in the kitchen. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” I quickly got my stuff already and headed out the door pretending to drop my key but then placed it under and then headed to the store. I was walking today and decided to just go to the convenience store. Once I arrived halfway towards the convenience store Jung Mi was already out of class and heading home. Once I arrived she should home. Once at the store I quickly grabbed what I needed and headed back home when suddenly three high schoolers stopped in front of me near the dark alley. 
 
“Jung Mi-ah you got here fast didn’t you. Why don’t you come along with us and have some fun with us.” One of them said. 
 
“I don’t want to now leave me alone.” I said and was trying to walk past them when one of them grabbed my wrist. 
 
“Aww come on just this once.” The other one said. 
 
“Let go before I get mad.” I said. He let go but then I was caught off guard when the other guy punched me in the stomach and carried me over his shoulder. My stuff dropped as I saw a blonde hair guy turning the corner. 
 
“Help me.” I softly said and then gave up when I saw him have headphones on. 
 
“Why did I have to be caught off guard?” I was angry at myself. 
 
“Let her go.” I heard a different but familair voice. 
 
“Oh-oh Sehun!” One shouted and ran off and the one carrying me put me down and then everything came blurred.
 
“What do you think you’re doing with her?” I heard him say before completely knocking out. 
 
*Sehun’s POV*
 
I turned the corner seeing three guys turning into the dark alley with a girl. I looked at the dropped stuff on the floor. and then looked at the girl carefully. 
 
“Jung Mi?” I caught a sight of her when I saw her glance my way and read her lips saying “Help me.” 
 
I then walked over to the alley and clearly saw that it was Jung Mi. 
 
“Let her go.” 
 
“Oh-oh Sehun” One of them yelled and ran off. My eye brows knitted as the guy carrying her put her down.
 
“What do you think you’re doing with her.” I said looking at her knocked out on the floor. 
 
“N-nothing.” The one putting her down said and ran off. 
 
“We’re really sorry. We didn’t mean to do anything to her.” 
 
“Don’t touch her next time or I’ll kill you.” I said to him and then watch them run off before picking her up into my arms. Since I didn’t know where she lived I took her to my place. 
 
“Aissh this girl can’t even take care of herself yet she acts all tough when she’s in front of me.” 
 
I arrived at my place and placed her on the sofa softly and then just left her there after covering her up with my favorite blanket because I suddenly couldn’t find the other blankets that should be in the house. 
 
“Who do you have there?” My mom asked me as she came form downstairs. 
 
“A classmate. She was attacked so I helped her.” 
 
“That’s good, never ignore-“
 
“-those who are in need of help, because everyone needs help.” I finished with my mom. She smiled at me. 
 
“I’ll go make soup for her so when she wakes up she’ll get to eat.” 
 
“Okay.” I said and was about to head up the stairs when my mom spoke making me stop in my spot to listen. 
 
“She’s looks really pretty. Are you sure she’s not your girlfriend?” 
 
“If she was my girlfriend then she wouldn’t be hurt in the first place mom.” I said and headed up the stairs. 
 
*Ji Hae’s POV*
 
I suddenly woke up when I heard a loud crash in the kitchen. 
 
“Mom!” I heard the same voice yell and foot steps coming downstairs. “Are you okay?” I opened my eyes as everything was a blur and then my vision became clear. I was in an unfamiliar room. I took in a deep breath inhaling a very strong but gentle scent of smell. I pulled myself into a sitting position and stood up and headed towards all the talking. 
 
“Shh, you’ll wake the girl up.” I heard a woman. 
 
“It’s okay, but are you okay?” 
 
“Yes, I’m fine. It just accidentally slipped out of my grip.” 
 
“Next time be careful.” He said. 
 
“Oh, your’e awake.” The woman said as he turned around and looked at me. 
 
“It was Sehun who helped me?” I questioned myself. “That meant the one who I saw was Sehun?” 
 
“Are you feeling alright?” She asked me. I nodded still feeling weak and slightly dizzy. 
 
“Sehun take her back to sit.” 
 
“No, it’s okay. I need to head back home.” 
 
“Then why don’t you take this soup with you.” His mom said. 
 
“No it’s-” I stopped speaking when I saw the mess in the kitchen. “I guess she made the soup for me.” I thought and then look at his mom and smiled. “Sorry to bother, but if you don’t mind packing it for me to take home.” 
 
His mom smiled at me. 
 
“That’s no problem.” His mom said and happily grabbed the thermo soup container and pouring as much soup as possible inside and then handed it to me happily. 
 
“I hope you’ll enjoy it.” She said as I accepted it. I smiled back at her. 
 
“Ne, I’ll enjoy it. Sorry, but I should be heading back now.” 
 
“Sehun walk the young lady home.” His mom told him. 
 
“No, it’s okay.” 
 
“Sehun told me what happened. It’s safe if he goes with you.” His mom said. I stared at him and then his mom. 
 
“Okay.” I said and then headed back to the living room where I was resting earlier. 
 
We bot headed out. I was holding the container in my hand with my bag crossing my body. The walk was silent as we were halfway to my house. 
 
“I didn’t tell my mom what happened to you.” He suddenly said. 
 
“So you’re saying she lied?” He nodded. 
 
“It’s my duty to treasure her and treat her and obey her.” He said and then the walk got silent again. We were not in front of my house. 
 
“You can go back now.” I said to him. 
 
“Next time don’t act so strong when you’re really weak, it just makes things worse.” He said and walked off. I then made my way to the doorstep of my house ad knocked on the door. 
 
“Ji Hae where were you? and what took you so long?” She asked me worried. 
 
“Sorry, I had a little problem and lost my stuff for dinner but I have soup?” 
 
“How is it?” She looked at me confused. 
 
“I bought this container to buy soup because the ajumma’s place ran out of to go soup containers.” 
 
“Oh, okay.” She said and then we set the table and just ate the soup with seaweed that we had left in the cabinet with the left over that Jung Mi didn’t eat. 
 
“The soup actually tastes good.” I thought to myself and smiled. 
 
“Mmmm, the soup is so delicious!” Jung Mi said and smiled at me.
 
“Thank you Sehun, for saving me, even though I hate you for bulling my sister.” I thought as I looked at the thermo container. 
 
———————————————————————
 
A/N: Okay so here’s this chapter. Hopefully you enjoyed it. Leave any comments or questions if you have any. :) Thanks for reading.