Ch. 1

The Twin He Never Knew Of
A/N: Okay I know that the beginning of this chapter will be boring and confusing I think but hopefully you read it until the end of the chapter. Thanks. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch.1 
 
*Jung Mi's POV*
 
I was running looking for Ji Hae when I found a little boy throwing rocks into the water, he looked around my age. I was standing behind the bush watching him. 
 
“What’s wrong with me? I’m a good boy too.” He said throwing another rock in. “I hate you.” He turned around as I saw his face. I’ve fallen in love. His eyes, his lips. He’s so cute! 
 
“Jung Mi-ah. Jung Mi unni!” I heard Ji Hae yell so I ran off to look for her. 
 
“Jung Mi where were you?” Ji Hae asked me. 
 
“I was over there looking for you, why?” 
 
“Appa told me it’s time for us to go home.” 
 
“Okay, kaja.” She said as we both ran and made our ways to our parents. 
 
*Your POV*
 
As we reached dad I jumped into dads arm while Ji Hae jumped into moms arms. 
 
“Excited aren’t you two?” We both nodded. 
 
“Well that’s great, both of you are turning ten tomorrow anyways.” 
 
Our birthday party ended so fast that we didn’t remember to thank everyone. We then rushed into our room and opened our presents. 
 
School started and we made our way down the hallways looking for our class and luckily our classes were different, though we were disappointed by heart we decided that it was best if we didn’t have the same teacher so the teacher wouldn’t be so confusing on trying to find out which is which. 
 
I made my way to class when suddenly a little boy blocked me way to the open desk. 
 
“My seats, no one goes near it.” He said and pushed. I gave him a dirty glare and then walked pass him and just sat down at the seat. 
 
“It doesn’t have your name on it, plus it’s not your property.” I said and sat down. Luckily it only lasted for that school year because by the next year he became a middle schooler. 
 
After grade school and middle school I dropped out. I didn’t want to go to high school, but Jung Mi did and I didn’t know why, she was just as smart as me. She has curly hair because she always curl it as I always leave my hair straight. Our hair is completely the same. Nobody can ever tell us apart if we were to dress alike, even our parents could barely tell. But our talents are different. Jung Mi can’t sing, while I can, weird but that’s true. I play the piano while she can’t, but she plays the violin. She can draw but I can’t however I’m better at making stuff. She can’t swim, but I can swim not. We both can’t swim, why? We never learned. Anyways back to school. My parents they didn’t disagree so I just never went back to school, well except when Jung Mi want’s to skip a day of school. 
 
It’s been two years since she started high school already as for me, I always go out and just take pictures of nature and whatever I see beautiful. 
 
I had a sewing string attached onto me while I was walking into the forest just incase I get lost. I was making my way deep into the forest when I saw a squirrel climbing up the tree so I took a picture of it. I continued walking when there was suddenly a path. I walked the path and took pictures of the beautiful path, it looked like it’ll never end. I continued walking along the path when I suddenly stopped my tracks and looked at the view. I quickly snapped a picture and just enjoyed the view. It was an open field in the middle of the forest. Tall green thin grass up to my waist. I laid down on it and relax staring at the sky taking another picture. This is just beautiful, I thought and the closed my eyes to relax. 
 
*Jung Mi’s POV*
 
I walked onto the school ground as people gave me dirty looks. I quickly made my way to my locker. 
 
“No, no, no.” he said and closed my locker. 
 
“Sehun.” I said and flinched when he slammed me against my locker. 
 
“What did I tell you yesterday? Didn’t i tell you to not come to school because you are unnecessary fro this school? We don’t need you.” He said and then leaned in beside me. “Don’t push yourself too far because sometimes you’re not gonna be lucky.” He said and then walked off. I stared at him until he turned the corner. 
 
“Why did you turn so bad?” I thought to myself and then opened my locker grabbing my books that I needed and headed to class. When I arrived my desk was full of crumbled papers and snack trash. 
 
“Jung Hee-ah you should take out the trash sometime soon, it’s getting full and you’re stinking up the class.” A student said and the class laughed in a roar. I frowned and then took out the trash and dumped it. 
 
“Sometimes I can’t do this anymore…but that’s the only I’ll get to see you.” I thought and dealt with it. Soon the teacher came in as I just listened and took notes. 
 
*Ji Hae’s POV*
 
My alarm went off as I opened my eyes and look into the bright sky. 
 
“I should head back.” I said and got up and headed back the way I came from. I wonder if the path leads a way out. I was walking the path but then there seemed to actually be no end to it so I gave up and followed my string back. As I made my way out of the forest I walked back to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. I was looking around when I saw a little boy with his mom out for a walk with an ice cream in his hand. I took the picture and then smiled and continued ti wait for the bus. 
 
“Why is it taking so long today?” I thought as I looked at my watch. “It’s almost time already.” I said when the bus finally showed up around the corner. I smiled and then just sat in the bus waiting for my destination. 
 
I was closer to home and I quickly entered the house once I arrived.
 
“Omma, I’m home.” I yelled. 
 
“I was about to leave.” She said and we both headed out to the car. 
 
“So we’re heading to pick up Jung Hee first then we’ll stop by the grocery store.” She said and I nodded getting into the passenger seat. 
 
“Oh, omma, when did you get these and not tell me?” I asked her looking at the back seat where photo frames were piled in a box. 
 
“Oh right I was going to give them to you the other day when I brought it home from work, but I was so tired I totally forgot. I brought them because I know you like taking pictures and you need picture frames.” She said as she reversed out of the driveway as we headed towards Jung Hee’s school. 
 
“Oh, cool. I’ll take it in when we get back home.” I said and then the radio and started singing along with it. 
 
“Ji Hae.” 
 
“Hm?” 
 
“How come you don’t want to major in singing?” 
 
“I don’t want to.” I said and the continued singing. Soon we arrived at Jung Mi’s school and waited for her class to end. 
 
As soon as class ended Jung Mi made her way towards the car. 
 
“I’m so tired of school.” She said right when she got into the car. 
 
“Then why did you decide to come to school.” 
 
“I need it.” She said as I just shrugged and sat silently. My mom we drove off to the grocery store and just shopped for ingredients we’re gonna use for tonight's dinner and for the next couple of days. 
 
We made our way home after shopping as I headed to my room carrying the box of photo frames. As I set it down I heard a knock. 
 
“Come in.” I said and sat on my bed as Jung Mi entered. 
 
“What is it?” I asked her knowing she wants me to do something for her. I can tell form the look of her face. 
 
“Can you fill in tomorrow for me?” 
 
“Tired of school?” 
 
“Yeah.” 
 
“Alright. I’ll go, but is there anything bothering you?” 
 
“No.” She said and hugged me and thanked me before closing my door as she left. 
 
It was morning when I went into her room and grabbed her uniform and stuff. Curled my hair getting ready to leave. 
 
“Jung Mi, remember you are Jung Mi today okay?” Jung Mi said to me. 
 
“Okay Ji Hae.” I said and made my way leaving the house. 
 
I walked to her school after getting off the bus. As I walked onto the school ground students were giving me dirty looks. “Why are they looking at me like that?” I thought with a frown when I then stumbled across a guy. 
 
"Wow, Jung Mi, what's with the look?" He asked me touching my cheek. All I did was give him a dirty look but didn't say a word. I scoffed and pushed his hand aside walking past him. 
 
"Aww, not up to me today?" He asked. I stopped in my tracks and clicked my tongue annoyed by this guy and then turned around. 
 
“Who? Me?" I responded. 
 
"Stop acting all cool around here Jung Mi, you're nothing but a useless piece of trash in our school." My brows knitted then I raised in eyebrow interested about the topic he's talking about. 
 
"Me? I'm just a piece of trash? Interesting, I'm wondering why can't you just ignore this piece of trash? Are you..perhaps the trash can? Mad that I'm not thrown in properly?" I said giving him one last dirty glare and before walking away I said "Get lost.” 
 
Him, furious, came after me and grabbed my wrist. 
 
“You did so not just say that, Jung Mi.” 
 
“I just did.” I said and yanked my hand from his grip and walked to my locker, which I absolutely have no clue where.”
 
“Got hit by a rock that you forgot where you locker is?” He said following me as I then received a text saying, “34b 7-22-4”. 
 
“Ani.” I stopped in front of 34b and opened the locker correctly and smiled to myself in success. I then received another text telling what classes I need to head to and what books I needed and where to sit. I basically got everything figured out but this creep kept watching my every moves. 
 
“Will you stop it? SO annoying.” I said grabbing my books and then slammed my locker shut heading to my class. He kept following me as I got super annoyed and turned around to him but got pinned against the wall. 
 
“You look really y today.” He said and smiled. “Are you really yesterday’s Jung Mi?” He asked me and leaned beside me. “I really want to eat you.” He said then “oomph.” He was covering . 
 
“F**k off.” I said and pushed him aside grabbing my books and entered my class. I walked over to my seat and stared at it. “What the hell is this?” 
 
“Aww.. Didn’t you clean out your trash?” This guy said as the class laughed in a roar. I walked to him grabbed his uniform blazer collar. 
 
“Yah!” He yelled. I dragged him to my desk. 
 
“Clean it out. It better be clean with no trash that you told the others to leave it in there, right now.” I said and stared at him. He laughed as the others laughed along with him looking at me as if I was crazy. “Jiguem.” I said sternly. 
 
“N-ne” He obeyed and cleaned out my desk as the other students sat and watch in silence. 
 
“Never, ever, put trash or any kind of dirty into my desk if you don’t want to be the one cleaning it.” I said and sat down. 
 
The teacher came in and was teaching English.
 
“Seonsaennim. It’s not ‘l’ it’s ‘r’.” I corrected the teacher. 
 
“Thank you Jung Mi.” 
 
“It’s okay, they’re confusing.” I said. 
 
It was now lunch time as I just went into the cafeteria and bought myself lunch. I was heading to a table when somebody stuck out their feet trying to trip me. 
 
“Pull you feet in if you don’t want to eat .” I said as the person pulled their feet in. “Throw your food to the dogs if you’re gonna waste it.” I said to the girl who sat beside him. 
 
“Go f**k yourself in the bathroom.” I said to a guy who stared at me dirtily.
 
“I can’t stand these people, how does unni even stand them.” I thought as I finally arrived at a table. 
 
“Umm, who said you can sit here?” A girl with attitude said to me. 
 
“Umm, who said I can’t, plus it doesn’t belong to you does it.” I said back to her with the same attitude she gave me. 
 
She scoffed. “Did you just mimic me?” 
 
“Did I just not? Can’t you go find somewhere else to sit since you’re being all butthurted about it.” I said to her then gave her my death glare when she reached out her hand to try and grab my hair. 
 
“Touch a strand and yours burn off.” I said. continuing to eat as she looked at me in disbelief and walked off. 
 
After school I headed back home straight into Jung Mi’s room.
 
"Why do you go to school with all of that?” I asked throwing her backpack beside her bed.
 
"Because that's the only way I'll see him." Ji Hae replied.
 
"Who?" I thought then looked at her furious. "You like the guy who bullies you at your locker?!" She nodded. 
 
"How- Nevermind, I'm not even gonna ask." I said leaving her room. 
 
“I can’t believe that she actually like the guy who-ugh!” I slammed my door shut and jumped onto my bed. 
 
“How did my sister eve come to like him when I hate him so much.” 
 
“Ji Hae-ah.” Jung Mi said through the door. 
 
“Don’t go to school tomorrow, if you do then everyone will eat you alive.” I said through the door. 
 
“Then are you going again tomorrow?” 
 
“What other choice do I have?” I said and closed my eyes and then dozed off. “What did I get myself into?” 
 
——————————————————————————————————————————
 
A/N: Sorry if the first chapter was boring. I’ll try to make it not so boring next time.