Ch. 5

The Twin He Never Knew Of
*No One’s POV*
 
Sehun suddenly felt cold and and something crawling up his spine. His gut feeling telling him hie should not go close to his locker however he need his books so he headed there. 
 
“HI there neighbor.” Ji Hae said and closed her locker smiling at Sehun. 
 
“Oh well look it’s the twin that got slapped.” 
 
“Oh really how can you tell?” She asked. 
 
“Because I’m just smart like that.” 
 
“Oh, well that’s good. Since you’re so smart then I hope you know what’s coming towards you.” She said and walked off. Sehun stared at the back of her. 
 
As he watched her leave staring at her back he finally thought of something and left his locker. 
 
“This is war.” He mumbled as he began with his plan. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I was walking down the hall to my class and it was with Jung Mi. 
 
“There’s no trash in your desk right?” I said sitting right next to her as Luhan now sat in front of us. 
 
“There’s no trash. Luhan told them that if they were to put trash in my locker than they’ll face his wrath.” 
 
“That’s good.” I smiled and we then both looked at the teacher when he walked in. 
 
“Oka students, we have a new teacher please introduce yourself.” He said. As I stood up he looked at me confused. 
 
“Jung Mi what are you doing?” 
 
“I’m not Jung Mi, I’m Ji Hae her twin.” I said as Jung Mi stood up and smile. 
 
“Yeap.” Jung Mi confirmed. 
 
“Oh, okay…Continue.” He said and nodded to himself taking in the new information. 
 
“Anyways I am Ji Hae, Jung Mi’s twin. I’ll watch you all very well.” I said smiling. Everyone in the room shuddered with what I said and obviously I didn’t mean what I said they all understood meaning that if they come and try to mess I’ll bite.
 
“Thank you Ji Hae, now let’s begin class.” He said and the class settled down and began taking notes. 
 
After class I headed to the restroom and once I entered the stall I heard girls come in and chit chat. 
 
“I heard that Sehun have a plan on attacking that new girl. His idea is on a whole different level than when he always bullied Jung Mi. 
 
“What’s his plan?” 
 
“He was going to lure Jung Mi into the gym and make Ji Hae come look for Jung Mi in the gym. Next was to cut her long pretty hair. How? Horrible.” The girl laughed and I waited until they left then I came out. When I headed back I came to realize that Jung Mi was not there. 
 
“Oh, so the plan had already started.” I thought I smirked and went back to look for the girl wh owas telling about the plan. 
 
“Oh, Jae Eun, the gym teacher was asking for you to go to the gym earlier. He said something about helping Sehun.” 
 
“Oh, really?” She smiled and took the bait. As she lead to the gym first I walked behind her. 
 
“She totally forgot about her plan.” I thought and followed her in. The gym was dark and you couldn’t really see anybody. I hid behind the bleachers as they took Jae Eun and had tied her down. 
 
“Cut.” I heard Sehun’s voice. 
 
“Ji Hae no!” I heard Jung Mi form the same place that Sehun’s voice came. I smirked making my way towards that direction. 
 
“I’m not Ji Hae!” The girl finally yelled. Noticing it was not me they the lights. Her hair was cut horribly.” I saw Sehun’s face from my view. His face dropped. Not the one he was looking for he was disappointed. “Let her go.” Sehun said and looked at Jung Mi. “Guys get out.” He said as Sehun’s people got out knowing he had failed this one big time. 
 
“Why isn’t your sister coming?” Sehun asked Jung Mi. 
 
“I don’t know.” She replied. I continued walking around without Sehun noticing me. Soon I was behind him however he didn’t notice because his attention was all on Jung Mi. 
 
“DOn’t you think your little plan here fail much more than how much you wanted to succeed in doing so?” I said and he turned around surprised to see me there. 
 
“When- You lured Jae Eun in place for you?” I nodded. I then pulled Jung Mi away from his grip. She was now standing behind me as Sehun stared at me angry. 
 
“This is just the beginning Oh Sehun. DOn’t forget that I will also have plans.” I said and headed towards the door. 
 
“Will don’t you forget that I also have plans.” 
 
“I obviously won’t just just so you won’t forget, I didn’t come to school because I had much more knowledge than a usually person would, so for your information, I can tell what you’re already doing next.” I said letting Jung Mi leave first. “Oh, right, don’t bring in my sister because if you do, the plan will get twice as worse.” I said and left the locker. 
 
*No One’s POV*
 
Sehun stood angry in his spot and then kicked air. 
 
“AISSSSH!!!” He yelled angry and then ruffled his hair wondering how he’ll deal with Ji Hae. 
 
He thought for a bit and then laughed to himself. 
 
“You are so dead.” He said and left the gym. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I was walking back to class with Jung Mi when I noticed Jung Mi’s hair. 
 
“Jung Mi why is your hair…straighter today?” 
 
“Oh, I wanted the students to mix us both us so they can’t really tell the difference.” 
 
“Don’t do that, because if you do then you’ll be the target as well. I can’t let them target you. I’m Sehun’s only target right now and don’t get involved because I know how to solve this.” She nodded. 
 
“I trust you.” She said and smiled at me. “Plus, I haven’t  had straight hair in a while that it feels weird.” She laughed. 
 
We continued class until lunch time. I told Luhan to watch Jung Mi while I went to grab lunch. As I headed back after grabbing lunch I noticed something on my locker. I stopped by and looked at my locker. There was a note on it from Sehun. 
 
“Hey gorgeous, didn’t mean to upset you but I hope you know that your life won’t be as it was before if you meet me. Love Sehunnie” 
 
“Ew, did he really just put Sehunnie? Disgusting.” I said taking off the note and tossing it into my locker and slammed it shut. 
 
“You took long?” Luhan said. 
 
“I had to stop by at my locker.” I said and ate my sandwich. 
 
“Tuna?” Jung Mi asked me. I nodded. 
 
“Our favorite.” I smiled at her and she ate it happily. 
 
“How come mine isn’t tuna?” 
 
“I thought you didn’t like tuna?” 
 
“No, I do. It’s just back then that I didn’t like because the bread was soggy.” Luhan said making both of us laugh at him. 
 
“Ji Hae how could you?” Jae Eun said coming up to me. 
 
I stared ar her hair and then spoke, “Jae Eun, thank you for the information about m hair going to get cut if I went into the gym. Because I knew you would be fooled you went in and got your own hair cut, but don’t blame me, it was Sehun, if he had the light on, if he didn’t plan to do so, if you had no clue about the plan, then your hair would’ve been fine, but because you knew, because he planned it, because your crush was too strong, because you were dumb enough to fall for it your hair was done for. Now don’t come and point your finger at me because I have no doing, I was going along with his plan just that I was not the victim of my hair getting cut off.” I said as she scoffed and stomped out. 
 
“Her hair..” Luhan did not finish his sentence. 
 
“Sehun’s people cut it. Luckily enough I heard of the plan, if not my hair would’ve been chopped off.” I said touching my hair, “and I can’t let my hair, not even a strand get touch by a jerk like him.” I said. “And Jung Mi next time don’t get lured by him.”
 
“It wasn’t him who did it. I came to look for you and walked passed a student saying that you were in the gym with Sehun. I was worried that you’d get in trouble because today was your first day so I came in to stop only to be captured by him.” 
 
“Next time don’t get fooled so easily okay? I know what to do and what to not do.” 
 
“Okay.” She said and finished her sandwich. 
 
As school was over I went over to my locker again to see another note. 
 
“Ji Hae, when time stops, don’t forget I was there.” 
 
I didn’t understand it and just tossed it in with the other note and left my book inside grabbing whatever I needed and then closed it shut leaving my locker and went over to Jung Mi. 
 
“Ice cream? Luhan said he’ll treat.” 
 
“Okay.” I said as we left the school ground to buy ice cream and we made our way home. 
 
“Luhan is that you?” My mom said as she opened the door. 
 
“Ne, Mrs. Baek.” 
 
“Oh, how long has it been? Why don’t you come inside. She said as everyone walked inside. 
 
Luhan took as seat on the safe as our mom talked with him and we just went to change clothes into something comfy and then came back downstairs. 
 
“Luhan’s staying for dinner.” My mom said as we both reached the end of the stairs. 
 
“I’m not cooking.” I said and quickly made my way up stairs. 
 
“Ji Hae come cook~” Jung Mi said. 
 
“Nope, I’m not going to cook.”  I said and locked myself in my room and then just looked at the picture of the green grass field. That picture it always make me feel at ease. I smiled and stared at the picture. 
 
“I want to go there.” My mind and heart and soul spoke. 
 
“I really do.” I then closed my eyes and laid on my bed and imagined I was there. 
 
“It’s relaxing.” I thought and just laid on my bed when my phone buzzed. 
 
I looked at it and then read the text. 
 
“Ji Hae, mom said to come down and help or you won’t get to go over to grandma’s over the weekend.” 
 
As soon as I finished reading the text I flew out of my bed and ran downstairs. 
 
“We’re really going to grandma’s right?” 
 
“Yes.” 
 
“Yay!” I said and then helped them cook. There was a sudden knock when I went to open the door shock to see that person standing there. 
 
“A-ajumma?” 
 
“Sehun wouldn’t let me come and meet you to see if you were doing fine so I had to follow you and see for myself if you were fine. 
 
“Come in.” I welcomed her in as she smiled and entered. 
 
“Ji Hae who is it?” Jung Mi asked me coming out of the kitchen. 
 
“There’s two?” She asked me looking at me and then Jung Mi. 
 
“That one time when Sehun saved me he thought that I was Jung Mi, my older twin, I’m actually Ji Hae.” 
 
“Oh that’s great.” 
 
“Oh Min Jae?” My mom said coming form the kitchen. 
 
“Oh, Sun Mi?” 
 
“Omo, how long has it been?” My mom asked Sehun’s mom. 
 
“Girls, this is Oh Min Jae, call her Mrs. Oh, she’s your father’s step cousin’s wife.” 
 
Wait, wait, what? They know each other? That basically means that us being rivals with Sehun is a bad thing? If mom knows that we are trying to kill each other at school then we’re both dead meat, as in me and Jung Mi will be at fault?!
 
“Sehun also goes to the same school as well, is this fate of just pure coincidence.” Mrs. Oh said. 
 
“Only a coincidence, this is not fate, what kind of fate it is this? To be meeting each other and wanting to make each other suffer in school?" I nearly screamed at the top of my lungs and just hide myself in a box and ship it to a far far away place. I can’t stand attacking someone who my mom knows, I will suffer her wrath when she’s angry. 
 
“Ji Hae-ah why are you standing there like that? Come over and greet her properly.” 
 
“Annyeonghaesyo” I said and the headed back to the kitchen saying, “I need to check up on the food.” 
 
“Mrs. Oh, I’m Lu Han but you can call me Luhan.” I heard Luhan greet himself. 
 
“Well aren’t you a little cute boy and you’re such a gentlemen. Sehun’s not like that at all to any girls except for the one he actually cares for however she happened to pass away in a car accident a few years ago and after that he started being rude and not as gentle as he was before.”
 
Luhan had came into the kitchen while Jung Mi was with my mom. 
 
“Did you ever know why he like him?” He asked me distracting from listening about why Sehun changed. I shook my head. 
 
“When you and Jung Mi were little, you both were playing tag when she ran off to hide finding Sehun throwing rocks into the river saying he was a good boy and hated someone. She liked that jerk since then and went to school all this tie to follow him and two years ago was when he started to bully her and maybe that was when the girl he cared about had pass away.” I nodded taking in the information. 
 
“Sehun would always sing her songs. He would carry his mp3 because all of the songs he sung for her were in there. He cared and loved her a lot. It’s just sad to see someone who was always happy and so bright to turn into someone so dark and hurtful.” His mom said. 
 
After dinner both Luhan and Mrs. Oh left. I did a lot of thinking that night. 
 
“If he carries that mp3 with him always the time how come I never really saw it? What’s his main reason as to why he is doing this ti just Jung Mi, why not anyone else.” I thought and then I my bed. “Why did he turn so mean if he was so bright. He won’t gain anything from it. A broken soul he is but why is he not working things out?” I turned again. “I need to sleep and stop thinking about this.” I turned and looked up at my ceiling. “Sleep.” I said closing my eyes and then went off to lala land. 
 
His lips left mine as a tear drop escaped his eyes. I looked at him pain in his eyes. He was holding my body not wanting to let go. “I’m sorry.” He said. My hand went to reach for his cheek wiping away his tears. 
 
“Don’t cry.” I said. 
 
“You must hate me don’t you.” 
 
“No, I don’t, I really don’t. I forgave you already.” I said and hugged him. 
 
“Sorry.” I heard him say and then pulled away to find myself now facing him. He was smiling at me before he fell. 
 
“Sehun!” I yelled from my dream and woke up. My arm was sticking out as if I was trying to save him from falling. 
 
“I was thinking of him too much.” I said and laid back down not able to go back to sleep until an hour later. The next day I woke up with light panda eyes. 
 
“I can’t believe this happened.” I said to myself looking at my mirror. 
 
“Couldn’t sleep?” Jung Mi asked me. 
 
“Nightmare.” 
 
“Nightmare? You don’t usually have nightmares.” 
 
“I know.” 
 
“What was it about?” 
 
The remembrance of it scared me still. 
 
She looked at me confused why I became silent. 
 
“I forgot, I just remembered having a nightmare.” I said trying to shake it off. 
 
“What was my dream suppose to mean?” I thought. “If it had a meaning to it.” I then looked out the window watching the tree leaves move back and forth from the wind that was blowing a bit stronger than before and today seems a bit gloomy.
 
“why?” 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: OKay here’s the next chapter. It’s probably might have been boring too huh? Yes I know these beginning chapters . Sorry. I tried but I was literally squeezing ideas from my mind to write.