Ch. 6

The Twin He Never Knew Of
*Your POV*
 
During lunch I felt so gloomy I totally forgot I was it’s not safe to wonder around the hall not paying attention to my surroundings. 
 
“Will you look at Ji Hae, seemed like she had a nightmare.” Sehun said. 
 
“I did.” I stated. “And you jumped off the cliff.” I said with a straight face. He looked at me with knitted brows. 
 
“Mwo?” 
 
“I said I dreamed that you jumped off a cliff.” 
 
“There’s no way that I’ll jump off a cliff, isn’t it obvious that you pushed me?” He said. 
 
“I don’t kill people.” 
 
“Sure, you probably wouldn’t kill anyone other than me.” He said. 
 
Somehow with what he said and my dream bothering me I snapped. 
 
“Maybe. Maybe I saw it wrong. Maybe I did push you and not reach out for you. I guess I hate you that much to the point where I pushed you off the cliff and killed you in my dream.” I said and then continued to walk away. 
 
*Sehun’s POV*
 
Her words stung me bad. I wanted her to stop thinking so high of her self thinking she can beat me, because I know well enough she can’t ever beat me because my plan is just too smart and way out of view for her to even guess, plus I have managed to think everything all out this morning and I can’t wait to start my plan anytime but soon. Nobody knows my plan and so nobody will be able to help her. 
 
I took out a sticky note and stuck it on Jung Mi’s locker. 
 
Still will all go perfectly and smooth. 
 
*Jung Mi’s POV*
 
I was walking pass my lock when I realized a note on it. 
 
“Jung Mi will you meet me at the park later after school. Come alone.” Assuming it was Luhan I smiled and then went to class. 
 
*Your POV*
 
After class I was waiting in the front for Jung Mi when I received a text telling me to go home first because she’s going to meet Luhan. I didn’t mind since it was going to be with Luhan. I made my way home when I saw a familair back not far ahead from me. 
 
“That looks like Luhan.” I said to myself. He then turned and walked of the pathway towards my front door. “Luhan.” I yelled as he turned around and look at me. 
 
“Oh hey ji Hae, have you seen Jung Mi? I thought she might have came home with you first because I couldn’t find her.” 
 
“What are you talking about? She told me she was going to be with you..” I realized something and then had a bad feeling. “Sehun.” I first thought and then headed back to school. 
 
“Jung Mi!” I yelled as Luhan followed me calling out her name. 
 
I went back to Jung Mi’s locker to find a note on there. 
 
“Ji Hae try thinking where we could be. Hint: We’re not on the school ground.” 
 
“I swear I will bite him if he hurts my sister.” I said under my breath. I ran out of the school ground. “Jung Mi-ah! Unni!” I yelled back and forth running form places to places. 
 
I was walking when I came to a stop. I saw two people sitting at a bench. 
 
“Jung Mi!” I yelled. She turned her head towards me and then smiled. 
 
“Ji Hae.” She said. She was across the street and Sehun came and stood behind her. 
 
“Jung Mi what are you doing with him?” 
 
“Sehun said that he’s sorry fro treating me badly.” She yelled. 
 
“I don’t care. Just come over so we can go home.” 
 
“Okay.” She said she took a step forward when Sehun pulled her back. I was angry but then a car passed us. He saved her. 
 
“What is he actually planning?” I thought looking right at him. His eyes is telling me something different. He doesn’t look sorry, he looks calm as in waiting for me to explode. 
 
“Jung Mi make sure you look for cars.” I yelled at her. 
 
“I know.” She said and crossed over with Sehun behind her far enough leaving a safe distance. I was observing Sehun too much I didn’t realize what had just happened but I stood in my spot frozen. 
 
“Jung Mi!!!!” Luhan yelled running towards the body laying on the floor. Sehun also was stuck in his spot. 
 
The driver drove off scared. 
 
My body still frozen. “Jung Mi.” I managed to say as a tear rolled down my checks. 
 
“JUNG MI!!” I yelled and ran to her body. “Unni. UNNI!” I yelled. Tears were streaming down my face. “Luhan, call 119!” I shouted holding Jung Mi in my arms crying, I then looked at Sehun still in his spot haven’t even moved an inch. [A/N: 119 is used for 911 in Korea.]
 
I gently put Jung Mi down. 
 
“It’s because of you. You wanted to hurt me that’s why you had Jung Mi come. If you never asked her to come then she would’ve been fine at home. Because you fooled her in thinking that it was Luhan. Because..because” I was was lost for words and hit him, crying. “I hate you the most. You’re the worst person alive ever. I wish we never met you nor knew you. Now I know why the girl you have once loved died, it’s because you were too careless about her that you had let it happen, just as how I was distracted by your stupid plan I didn’t see that car coming towards her.” I said landing one last hit on his chest. He didn’t utter a word still. “I wish you were the one is her place right now.” I said and pushed him and went back to Jung Mi. 
 
Soon the ambulance came and we took her to the hospital. She was taken into the ER as Luhan and I waited outside when my parents arrived. 
 
“Ji Hae, what happened?” 
 
“It was because I was too careless about her surroundings that I didn’t see the coming car.” I said and cried. 
 
“It was also my fault. I couldn’t protect her in time.” uhan said to my parents. 
 
“No, it’s not you fault at all, none of you.” My father said. 
 
“We’ll try to find the driver and find information.” 
 
“His license plate was ‘53OA6C0’. I looked at it before he drove off.” We heard a voice. I looked over to see Sehun. 
 
“What are you doing here?” I said walking over to him. “It’s because you told her to go there!” I said and hit him once then twice. “Go away! Get lost! I don’t ever want to see you! I hate you the most!” I said and continued to hit him. 
 
“Ji Hae, clam down.” My mom said coming towards as I continued to hit Sehun. With an unclear vision and an unclear mind except just mad at Sehun I was suddenly pulled into a hug. Arms wrapping me tight and warm. 
 
“Sorry. You can hate me all you want. I’m really sorry. I should’ve been the one hit. I should’ve walked ahead of her instead. I never expected that car to come. I didn’t see it either.” He said hugging me. 
 
“Let go of me!” I yelled but he hugged me tighter. 
 
“I’m sorry.” He said when I felt something wet and warm on my shoulders. 
 
He was also crying. 
 
“I’m sorry.” He continuously said. 
 
Eventually we both had a mental break down. None of us calmed down as we just continued crying. His arms still wrapping me. Not remembering anything except I was still hugged by him I had fallen asleep. 
 
*No One’s POV*
 
Sehun was still holding on to Ji Hae when she had fallen asleep in his arms. Sehun calmed down a bit and sat on the chair letting Ji Hae’s head rest on his shoulder. Soon enough he himself had knocked out resting his head on her head. 
 
Your mom stared at the two of you clueless. 
 
“Why were you mad at Sehun? and why did Sehun start crying?” 
 
*Sehun’s POV*
 
“She also hated me when he had passed away. She said the dames exact words you did. They hurt a lot.” 
 
“It’s because of you. You want me to love you that’s why you asked Je Hun to come. If you never asked him to come then he would’ve been fine. Because you kept bothering him to come meet you.” 
 
“I wish you were the one in his place right now.” 
 
“Go away. Just get lost! I don’t even want to see that face of yours again. In this whole world, the person who I’ll hate for the rest of my life is you. I hate you, Sehun, I really do.” 
 
I woke up from the bad dream I had and looked around. Her parents were in the seats in front of me. Luhan was sitting a few seats away from them as Ji Hae was still on my shoulder.
 
“I’ll be leaving now Mr and Mrs Baek. Ji Hae would really hate to see me right now, so I’d better leave now before she wakes up.” I said and softly let her body slide onto the seat I was sitting before getting up. I bowed and then mad emu way but then stopped when Luhan spoke. 
 
“Sehun, this may have not been your plan, I’m not blaming you but next time make wise decision before acting. This time, one has already been injured and the other is mentally wounded. I think that’s more than what you wanted. Just stop hurting them, they’ve never done anything bad to you except wanting to bring you down to where we stand as humans, all regular people side by side. I don’t know if Ji Hae can find it in herself to ever forgive you but if you sincerely mean it that you’re and sorry, prove it to her, make her feel your sincerity maybe she’ll open up and forgive you, but I don’t know how deep you have wounded her. It’ll maybe take years for her to forgive you or maybe never.” 
 
“It’s alright, if she doesn’t forgive me. As long as I know I apologized to her and know that I have done wrong, even without her forgiving me is better than not saying anything.” I said and then walked off. 
 
“It hurts me as well that I had caused this to happen, not just once but twice.” 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Did you notice this chapter was shorter? And what? a problem? uh oh.. what’s gonna happen. and it’s only in chapter 6 and so much happening already. WHY?! Anyways hopefully you enjoyed this chapter as much as I stayed up late to finish it. :D Thanks for reading.