Ch. 10

The Twin He Never Knew Of
*Your POV*
 
As Sehun was still leaning on my my eyes widen as the person I saw.
 
“J-jae Hyun’s a-abeoji?” My words stutterly came out and I saw him holding something while running with it. It looked covered in blood.
 
“Ji Hae.” Sehun said weakly. My arms were holding onto Sehun and I felt something warm and wet on my hand so I brought it up to look at it. 
 
“B-blood. Sehun.” I quickly got worried and took him across into the hospital. “Someone! Somebody help me! He’s been stabbed! PALLI!” I yelled as tears bursting out of my eyes. i was crying like crazy. “Somebody help me!” I yelled. Nurse came and took Sehun as they took him into the ER. I sat in front of the operation room impatiently holding my hands together continuously praying that he’ll be fine. Ruffling my hair back and forth. I stood up and walked back and forth when his parents arrived. 
 
“Ji Hae-ah.” His mom yelled as soon as she saw me. “What happened she asked?” she came over and hugged me as tears spilled out of my eyes. 
 
“H-he was stabbed.” I said with tears coming out of my eyes. “J-jae hyun’s appa stabbed him. W-w-w-we we’re talking. . . then he was stabbed. It was because of me. I dragged him down there to talk. Because of me.” I said and finally broke down. 
 
“No, it’s not because of you. You didn’t meant to take him down there.” His mom assured me and hugged me. 
 
“I..I want to go home.” I said. 
 
“Go get her parents.” Mrs. Oh said to Mr. Oh and soon he came back with my parents and Luhan. 
 
“I’ll take her home.” Luhan said. “Inform me about Sehun so I’ll be able to tell Ji Hae the news.” Luhan then took me home. Once we got home I headed straight to my room. I locked the door and then slept on my bed crying facing the wall.
 
“Ji.” Luhan said knocking on the door. 
 
“Make sure you don’t over stress yourself.” He said and then headed downstairs. After an hour have passed or so I was still laying on my bed in the same position listening to my breathing. I then heard footsteps coming upstairs. 
 
“Ji Hae-ah, Sehun. . .he. . .” Luhan stayed quiet not saying a word. 
 
My heart dropped. I began crying and I was crying loud. “Because of me, he’s gone.” My brain said to itself as I continued to cry. 
 
“I’m leaving.” Luhan said and then I heard the door close.
 
It’s been three days straight that I was in my room laying in bed in the same position, after crying and crying and after using the restroom back and forth, I stayed on my bed. 
 
There was a sudden knock. 
 
“Ji Hae, are you going to come down for breakfast?” My mom asked me. “Jung Mi’s getting discharged today.” I didn’t budge. 
 
It wasn’t until yesterday night when I realized I actually do have feelings for Sehun. Maybe it was because Jung Mi liked him first, a twins feeling thing that just sorta connects out heart, maybe that’s why I liked him but still, I’m not gonna deny that I do like him, but like Jung Mi said, her getting into that incident made her realize just how Sehun got into this incident made me realize, but it’s too late now.”
 
Jung Mi tried to talk me out but still I didn’t budge. Another day have passed and everyone just left me alone. I looked over my desk and saw the green field. 
 
“I want to go there.” I got out of bed and stared at the picture weakly. I put on my shoes and opened my door to find nobody. I slowly made my way down. Soon enough I arrived at the green grass field. I didn’t stay there for long and headed back after loading there and staring at the sky. I feel just a little bit better, but then I went back and locked myself in my room again. 
 
It was late a night when a soft knock on my door caught my attention. I ignored it but then the knock kept on getting louder and louder. It didn’t stop and I didn’t reply. Soon the person pounded on my door. 
 
“Yah, open up your door.” At that instant I ran towards my door and opened it. My eyes were deceiving me. Tears filled my eyes. 
 
“Sehun.” His name left my lips. I hugged him tight as possible. 
 
“You didn’t even come see me at all when I was in the hospital, and I come to find out that you locked yourself up in this room this whole time? 
 
“Luhan said that you didn’t make it.” I said crying. 
 
“Mwo?” Sehun said and broke the hug. 
 
“Luhan didn’t say anything to me after bringing me home. He only came to me an hour later saying ‘Sehun. . . he. . .’ and that’s it.” 
 
“Hey, I had my reasons to do so.” Luhan said sticking head out from the closet. 
 
“YAH!” Jung Mi yelled at Luhan as they both came out of the closet. 
 
“I told him to hide the fact that Sehun made it through the surgery.” Jung Mi said. “Didn’t I tell you that you like him, and didn’t you realize that you like him staying all locked up in your room like that?” Jung Mi said and smiled at me. 
 
“Aishh. . .” I said but then smiled at Sehun. 
 
“You know I never told you that I liked you.” Sehun said. 
 
And that hit me hard, I totally forgot about that. 
 
“I never said I did either ways.” He looked surprised by my response but then responded. 
 
“But I know how you feel.” 
 
“No you don’t. You just think that’s how I feel.” I said to Sehun and closed me door. 
 
“I’m going to America.” he said and I quickly opened the door. 
 
“Mwo? Wae?” 
 
“Parents business wise.” 
 
“Can’t you stay?” 
 
“I don’t have place.” 
 
“Yes you do!” I said. 
 
“Where?” He asked as Luhan and Jung Mi were heading downstairs. 
 
“My heart.” I said. 
 
“I don’t fit in there.” He said. 
 
“Yah, I just confessed and you’re gonna reject like that?” 
 
“I didn’t reject, I just said I’m not gonna fit into your heart. You won’t even fit my brain and my heart.” 
 
I did a cute pout and then pursed my lips as he suddenly pecked it. 
 
Surprised by his actions I blushed. “Y-yah.” 
 
“I’m leaving tomorrow.” 
 
I just stared at him. 
 
“Do YOU really have to go?” 
 
He nodded. 
 
“Can you not go?” 
 
“You could try asking my parents.” 
 
“Why don’t you just go tell them that I won’t let you leave?” 
 
“They wouldn’t let me stay, you should go talk to them about it, they’re downstairs.” he said. I headed downstairs to see his parents talking with my parents in the living room. 
 
“Mr. and Mrs. Oh does Sehun really have to leave?” I looked at them. They both let out a sigh.
 
“He doesn’t have anywhere to go nor stay, we already sold the house.” His mother said. 
 
“I might sound like a kid who wants something but can’t he stay here with me?” 
 
“But where?” 
 
“The living room.” 
 
“What?”
 
“He can stay with us in the living room, or with Luhan.” His parents looked at each other. “Or he can use my room as I move with Jung Mi.” 
 
“Oh you know what, next door they are selling their house. Sehun could live there alone.” my father suggested. 
 
“YEAH!” I shouted overly happy. 
 
“That sounds fine. As long as he works part time to also help ay for the house himself, we’ll be helping him with monthly paychecks to help provide himself until he’s on his two own feet.” 
 
I smiled. “YAY!” I said and jumped up and down to trip over the rug and fall over Sehun. 
 
“Ow.” He said. 
 
“Oh Sehun!” I said and quickly got up. “Sorry.” 
 
He just smiled. “Sometimes you’re just overly excited.” He said and got up and held my hand and leaned over to me saying “Saranghae.” he said and I blushed. 
 
“Me too.” 
 
-----------------------------The End-----------------------------
 
A/N: Okay my readers, this is the end of this story. I know I did bad in this story but hopefully you guys support me in my next story if I could think of any. :) Thanks for reading.