Ch. 8

The Twin He Never Knew Of
*Your POV*
 
I slowly made my way back to Jung Mi’s hospital room. 
 
“Mianhae Jung Mi-ah, you know I can’t stand knowing that someone is suffering emotionally and turn away is not one of my option, because in the end I’ll help again.” I said and held her hand.
 
“You met with Sehun?” Luhan said from behind me. 
 
“He was at the place of the incident. He found my necklace and saw an oncoming car but just stood there, and I was going to turn a blind eye, but I couldn’t find myself to turn away. Not in front of my eyes, I can’t let that happen.” I explained. 
 
“It’s okay, it’s understandable especially with Jung Mi the situation and for it to be at the same spot too.” 
 
“The driver..” 
 
“Driver?” 
 
“Was his first love’s dad.” 
 
“Mwo?” 
 
“Sehun’s first love, Chun Ae, it was her father who had hit Jung Mi.” 
 
“Why didn’t Sehun say anything?” 
 
“Sehun looked upset, he looked like he was suffering before he made the decision of just standing there and planned to let the car hit him. 
 
“Sehun, was sitting outside of the room earlier.” 
 
“When?” 
 
“Before I came in.” 
 
“Ah.” 
 
“Are you going to come back to school?” 
 
“Yeah, I should’t ditch school for too long. Does Sehun come to school?” 
 
“On some days he does.” 
 
“That’s good, I don’t think I can face him at school..even if I was to be able to face him today, I don’t want to continue to see him. I’m afraid I might break down.” 
 
“Ji Hae, aren’t you the one’s who suffering emotionally.” 
 
“I’m better off than him.” 
 
Luhan ended the conversation by not saying anything and then bowed and left. 
 
“Jung Mi, Luhan oppa is worried about you, I’m worried and so is mom and dad. Get well soon.” I said and then left the room heading home. 
 
*Jung Mi’s POV*
 
It was dark at first but then there was suddenly fireflies flying around. 
 
“Jung mi-ah, mianhae.” I saw Sehun standing a couple of feet away from me. 
 
“Please get well soon, Ji Hae is worried about you.” He said. “I’m really sorry.” He said and walked to me kissing my forehead and then everything turned black. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I was laying on my bed about to sleep when suddenly my phone began to ring. I looked at it and noticed it was a call form the hospital. 
 
“Jung Mi.” Was the first thing I thought of. 
 
“Hello?” I quickly answer. 
 
“Patient jung Mi’s family correct?” 
 
“Ne, I’m Ji Hae her sister.” 
 
“Your sister was having a hard time breathing-“
 
“Mwo?” I cut her off before she even finished speaking. “No, I won’t believe it.” I mentally told myself getting of my bed and getting ready to leave to head to the hospital. 
 
“She had a hard time breathing, but now she is conscious.” 
 
“C-conscious?” I repeated. 
 
“Ne.” The nurse assured me and then I quickly left the house. 
 
“Thank you.” I said through the phone and made my way to the hospital. I ran into her room with my pajamas on and smiled at her when she was sitting up. 
 
“Ji Hae.” She said happily but still weak. I smiled and hugged her. 
 
“I was so worried.” 
 
“That you weren’t eating.” She said. 
 
“How-” 
 
“How did I know?” She cut me off. “I just ended my call with Luhan a bit before you came and he told a lot of the things that was happening.” 
 
“What things?” 
 
“Luhan told me you gave your necklace to Sehun. The driver was Sehun’s dead lover’s father, and you saved Sehun.” 
 
“I don’t ignore-” 
 
“I know" she said cutting me off again and then continued after a small silence. “Are you going to forgive Sehun?” She asked me out of the blue.
 
“No, I won’t” 
 
“Wae?” 
 
“Shireo.” I said and sat on the sofa. 
 
“Why is it that you don’t want to forgive him? He never intended to hurt me. We both didn’t see the car, plus the fact that he saved me when I was going to cross and there was a car was enough proof he wasn’t going to hurt me, and he walked right behind me. If he took a couple more steps it would’ve not been only me but also him in the hospital.” 
 
“Why do you still care so much about him unni?” 
 
“Because you’re hating someone who doesn’t need to be hated.” 
 
“He deserves to be hated so he’ll know how bad of a person he is.” 
 
“You don’t know anything Ji Hae, he’s suffered more than you and I have.” 
 
“Ani, arayo. He ranted it out to me. Je Hun, Chun Ae, her parents. I know it all, but all of that have nothing to do with me. One more person hating him, I know he hates it, just because he’s went through all of that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t hate him. He needs to know that I hate him for him to feel bad about what he did, that itself will make him and help him change.” I said and headed to the door when Jung Mi said something making me stop in my tracks. 
 
“I think you’ve fallen for him.” 
 
“Mwo?”
 
“You, don’t like changing people unless you like them. Just like Luhan, you change Luhan because you’d rather have him with me than Sehun.” 
 
“Unni, that has nothing to do with what’s going on.” 
 
“Ani, it does. Sehun’s emotionally suffering, and you want to help him, that's the usual, but giving him a precious necklace, had nothing to do with it. Even you wouldn’t take that necklace off during a shower, why would you suddenly give it to someone who you hate?” 
 
“I. . . couldn’t stand it. . . his eyes. . . I saw it all. . . just like how I was ten years ago, unni. I know he won’t make it. He was on the edge, he was ready to die, but his life shouldn’t end there. I don’t like him, I just know he’s suffering like I did before.” 
 
“Then why do you still want to hate him?” 
 
“So I would turn a blind eye for my feelings.” 
 
“So, I was right.” 
 
“No, I don’t like him, I just don’t want to begin to like anyone. Let’s drop the talk, I’m going home.” I said and then left. 
 
Once I arrive back home I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling. 
 
“I don’t like him, it’s just I know how he feels and how’s he suffering.” I told myself and turning to a face my wall and then fell asleep. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hey there my lovely readers, here’s another update. Hopefully you enjoyed it.