Ch. 4

The Twin He Never Knew Of

*Jung Mi’s POV*

I was walking to the school ground when I was stopped by Sehun. 
 
“Where is it?” 
 
“Where’s what?” 
 
“The container?” 
 
“What container?” 
 
“The one my mom gave you yesterday.” 
 
“Yesterday? I was at home yesterday.” 
 
“I know because I sent you home.” 
 
“You sent me home?” 
 
“Oh so now you’re trying to act as if nothing happened yesterday, okay. i see how it is.” He said and then walked off. 
 
“What in the world was he talking about?” I thought and then made my way to class. 
 
“Bambi, what were you and that mean guy talking about?” 
 
“Something about a container. And don’t call me Bambi, and his name is Sehun, stop calling him mean guy.” 
 
“But he is mean.” 
 
“But he have a name.” 
 
“Why do you care about what I call him?” 
 
“Because I can and I want.” I said and sat in my seat annoyed. 
 
“Bambi.” He sung and poked me. 
 
“Will you leave me alone?” I said a little bit annoyed and irritated and louder than expected. The students looked at me. 
 
“Everything’s fine.” Luhan said smiling at the others and smiled back at me. 
 
“Will you stop it?” 
 
“Stop what?” 
 
“Stop being so happy, it’s annoying.” I said as his smiled slowly disappeared. 
 
“OKay, I’ll stop being happy.” He said and then throughout the whole class he sat in silence. Not saying one word to me. 
 
“Hey Luhan, aren’t you going to eat lunch?” I asked him when I finally reached the door and noticed he was still in his seat. 
 
“No, I’m not going to eat.” He replied. 
 
“Okay.” I said and left. 
 
*No One’s POV*
 
Once Jung Mi left the door Luhan looked down and sighed. 
 
“I’m not going to eat, because you don’t want me to be happy. I can’t like you because I’ll be happy for liking you. I can’t talk to you because I’ll be happy talking to you. I can’t eat because I’ll be happy when eating. I can’t sit by you because I’ll be happy. I can’t be happy.” He thought. 
 
He have moved seats and is now sitting away from Jung Mi. Pain in his heart he listened to Jung Mi. 
 
*Jung Mi*
 
It’s been a week and Luhan haven’t talked to me and I haven’t seen him except for the back of his head when in class. 
 
“NOw!” Someone yelled and I felt ice cold water all over me right after. I looked up to see Sehun looking down at me and smiling but the thing that shocked me was that Luhan was beside him not feeling bad but laughing with Sehun. After they laughed Sehun hooked his arm around Luhan and they both walked away. 
 
“Why is Luhan with Sehun?”
 
I was clueless and headed to my locker to grab my gym clothed but then they were also drenched in water but now damp. I put them on and headed out to class. I sat in the classroom felling as if I’ll freeze any moment because the AC is blowing right at me. Of course I couldn’t say anything but just sat in silence. When class was over I went to find Ji Hae flipping through her picture book. 
 
“ji Hae, can you cook me soup?” 
 
“Wae?” She asked me not lifting her eyes to look at me. 
 
“I think I’m sick.” I said. She looked at me and then freaked out. 
 
“What the heck happened to you? Why are you so wet? Go takea warm shower and change your clothes. I’ll make soup.” She said as I went and took a warm shower and let everything go. 
 
“Why was Luhan with Sehun? Why did he start acting so strange after that day.” I thought while taking a shower. After my shower I went back down greeted by as very nice smell of chicken. I walked in and smiled when I noticed it as chicken soup. Ji Hae placed the bowl in front of me and I smiled and ate it. 
 
“Jung Mi why are you soaked?” 
 
I sat in silence not answering her. 
 
“Is it because of him again?” She asked with annoyance in her voice. “You know what, stop liking him. He’s a total jerk!” 
 
"Ji Hae, falling in love or liking someone is not a bad thing." I tried explaining to her about my feelings. 
 
"No Jung! Someone that cruel? Are you blind or just plain stupid?!” She yelled. “If he liked you don’t you think he’ll at least be nicer? And even if you confessed to him do you think he’ll have a change of heart. NO! He’s no more than gladly to attack you. Liking the person who bullies you, he must think you’re crazy!” Ji Hae yelled. 
 
It left me in silence. 
 
“I’d rather have you liking Luhan than that jerk!” She said and stood up going to leave the kitchen when I stopped her in her track with what I said next. 
 
“Luhan is with him.” She turned and look at me. 
 
“Mwo?” 
 
“Luhan is with him. Luhan bullies me with him.” 
 
She stood in front of me silently. 
 
“He’s on the same side as Sehun, and Luhan was the last person I expected to be with Sehun to bully me.” 
 
After saying that Ji Hae silently walked up the stairs. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I cannot believe what I just heard. Luhan is with Sehun? I got to go sort some things out with Luhan. Even though I never like Luhan because he looked like a deer he was once my friend and I can’t let him go to the bad side like that. What is it that made him do that. 
 
The next morning was probably my luck because Jung Mi ended up getting sic so I went in for her. 
 
I walked onto the school ground looking for on specific person, Luhan. 
 
“Look who’s here~” Shouted someone from the left. My eyes were still searching. “Where is he?” 
 
“Boo.” I heard from behind me. I turned around and was greeted by Sehun. 
 
“Looking for me?” He asked with a cocky smile. 
 
“Where’s Luhan?” I asked. His smiled dropped. 
 
“Oh, looking for your lost deer?” 
 
“Where is he?” 
 
“Looks like you’re in luck today, Luhan’s got a surprise for you.” he finished and nodded the direction behind me. 
 
Luhan was standing at the hall smirking at me. 
 
“Jung Mi-ah, I think I can finally stop being happy.” He said and walked towards me with a picture of Jung Mi and him. 
 
I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulled him in and spoke under my teeth. 
 
“Today, is not your day to mess with me Luhan.” I said and pulled him along with me to the back of the hallway where there was very little students. 
 
“What the heck had gotten in to you. Tell me.” 
 
“Tsk, tsk, tsk. JI Hae calm down.” He said. 
 
I pushed him against the wall. 
 
“What happened to you?” 
 
“What happened to me? Shouldn’t you ask the crazy one who like the jerk that bullies her?” 
 
“Mwo?” 
 
“Because Jung Mi likes Sehun, and he bullies her I thought maybe if I turned bad, give her the cold shoulder maybe she’ll like me. She wanted me to stop being happy. She’s my happiness Ji Hae.” Luhan spoke. 
 
“Do you really love my sister?” 
 
He nodded. 
 
“Then don’t treat her the way he does. She doesn’t deserve him. You deserve her. Don’t be the one who scares her, Luhan. She haven’t realized but believe me, keep her safe, protect her form him, and soon enough she’ll turn and look for you. She’ll look your way, she’ll want you to be by her side instead of him.” I said as tears filled his eyes and fell down his cheeks. 
 
“Why didn’t I notice that. Why?” He said and bursted into tears. 
 
“That’s because you did what she told you and you thought maybe you’ll have a chance by being there same as the one she likes.” I said and gave him a pat on the shoulder. “Just continue what you usually do for her, and don’t hurt her.” He nodded. 
 
That day I went home and cooked soup for Jung Mi not telling her what had happened at school. She went back to school the next day and just found Luhan back to normal. 
 
*Jung Mi’s POV*
 
I walked into class to find Luhan in his usual seat beside me. Inside I was happy yet I was scared, what if he’s only sitting next to be to bully me. He smiled brightly at me. 
 
“Good morning Bambi.” He said and gave me a small milk carton. 
 
I slowly and quietly observed him but he just sat there and smiled. 
 
“I’m back.” I heard him softly said as he turned forward when the teacher came in. 
 
I actually felt happy that this deer turned back normal but I know I’m gonna have to deal with all his smiles that I usually hate but before thinking of that I muttered, “Thank you.” and took out my notebook and took notes. 
 
When we were walking out of class I was stopped by Luhan when a bucket of flour was pour in front of me. 
 
I looked at Luhan and then back to the flour that was covering my shoes and Luhan back. 
 
“Your clothes.” 
 
“It’s okay, as long as your not dirty by it then it’s completely fine.” He said taking off his blazer and shook it and flung it against the air a couple of times for the flour come to come off. When he finished doing so he put it back on and then I laughed. 
 
“Why are you laughing?” he asked me. 
 
I reached to his nose and wiped of the flour that was on his face. [A/N: I always thought flour gets on your nose in dramas only unil I was cooking with flour one day and got it on my nose.]
 
“Flour got on your nose, Saseum.” I said and retrieved my hand after doing so. He smiled at me. 
 
“Jung Mi-ah.” He said and we both headed back to class. 
 
“What is it that made you like that jerk?” 
 
I didn’t want to answer but then gave him an answer.
 
“When Ji Hae and I were younger we were playing tag. I was running when I stopped at a bush and saw Sehun throwing rocks into a river saying that he was a good boy and hated someone. When he turned around I just fell in love. His eyes, nose, and lips. Everything about him was cute. We went to the same school. He the reason why I come to school. But the thing is he wasn’t bullying me until we got into high school.” 
 
“So you’re saying he was your childhood crush?” 
 
I nodded. 
 
“I knew you too.” 
 
“But I saw him first.” 
 
“It doenst matter who you see first Jung Mi, it’s how you feel for that person.” 
 
“What if he never likes you back?” 
 
That phrase strucked me. “Why haven’t I thought of that.” I thought to myself.
 
“I’ll confess to him then.” 
 
“Are you crazy? He’s nothing but cruel. Don’t you think he’s get at you more than before because you like him and he’s your bully.” 
 
“What if he stops because I like him.” 
 
“Jung Mi-” 
 
“I’m gonna go make my confession.” I said and left Luhan. 
 
“I’m going to confess to Sehun. He probably won’t like me but he’ll stop bullying me. That’s what I most expect, because he doesn’t want to bully someone that have feelings for him.” I thought and went to find Sehun. 
 
When I found him he was sitting with his fiends at the table. I walked up to him. 
 
“Sehun..” He looked at me with a raise eyebrow.
 
“What do you want? Shouldn’t you be better off hiding than coming to find me?” 
 
I gathered up all my courage and spoke. 
 
“I like you. I really like you a lot .ever since that day I saw to you at the river throwing rocks saying that you were also a good boy-” I felt something cold run on my head and came to my face. 
 
“Mwo? You like me? Then you must like it when I bully you. You must like it when I play with your feelings. You must like it when I push you around. That’s wonderful.” He said. 
 
I just stood there and stared at him. 
 
“Get lost.” He said and laughed at me. 
 
*Ji Hae’s POV*
 
“Hello?” I answered as my phone rung. 
 
“Jung Mi said she’s going to confess.” 
 
“MWO?” I yelled over the phone. 
 
“She’s going to confess.” Luhan said one more time as I hung up and ran my over to the school. 
 
I quickly went to find Luhan and we both arrived to see Sehun telling Jung Mi to get lost. 
 
Strucking my nerve I was about to walk over when Luhan held me back. 
 
“I thought you don’t want to reveal yourself.” 
 
“If it’s for the best of my sister than I don’t care.” I yanked my hand away from Luhan and pushed Sehun. 
 
“What the heck is-“ His words froze. Everyone froze and stared. Sehun’s eyes wide. 
 
“What? Shocked that there’s two of us? Well look closely Sseulegitong, I am the one who is going to make your life a living hell.” 
 
Regaining his composure his spoke. “What are you going to do?”
 
“First is this.” I said kicking his shin and he bent down and I slapped his face. 
 
“Ji Hae.” Jung Mi held my hand “Don’t hurt him.” 
 
“He doesn’t even care about you Jung Mi! Can’t you get that straight through your head! Even Luhan cares about you more than this trashcan right here! Why can’t you see that?!” I yelled at her. 
 
“I don’t like Luhan.” 
 
“It doesn’t matter! SHouldn’t you be happy he cares and loves you that he wants to cherish you yet you always give him the cold shoulder and look at a jerky guy that can’t even accept your feelings!” I then felt a sting on my face.
 
“If we were at home it’s fine but in front of everyone, Ji Hae?” Jung Mi said and started to walk towards the door.
 
“Does it really matter where? Or are you just embarrassed? Why is it that I come and yell at you embarrassing than this jerk making fun of you, making you get sick, and hurting your feelings? I care Jung Mi, about you, and I always think about you, why is it that you can’t ever think for yourself and why can’t you ever think about me too?” I yelled to her as she walked away and then I turned to Sehun and gave him a dirty glare. “I really hate you. You’re nothing but a useless human. I don’t even know how your mom raised a child like you.” And with saying that I knew I hit a nerve. His face had “DIE!” written all over. I then turned around and left the school ground. I headed home and slammed the door close and went to grab an ice pack and put it on my cheek. 
 
I sighed and then left the house and headed to the green field of grass eve nit the sun was heading down already. Once I arrived at my destination the sun was almost gone. I laid down on the grass as a slight chilly breeze blew by. I laid there and cried and eventually a lot of emotions escaped and I cried a lot there and eventually knocked out. 
 
*Sehun’s POV*
 
I was laying on my bed remembering her words. 
 
“That twin. She was the tough one. The one who I helped.” I said and then thought I silence. 
 
“Jung Mi likes me, the twin knows and have been to my place before, but then Jung Mi never knew that. So if I was to say that the twin’s been here before and haven’t told her then that’ll ruin their relationship. Yes wonderful.” 
 
I grabbed my phone and sent my text saying, “Jung Mi-ah, I’m sure your sister never told you she’s been to my house before right? Are you sure that she’s not trying to get you with Luhan so you’ll get out of her way the coming to me.” I smirked and then went to sleep. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I was walked down the hall to enter Jung Mi’s room. 
 
“Are you doing anything?” I asked her. 
 
“NO.” She said as she finished curling her hair like she always does.
 
“Why don’t we both go and buy a cake? I want to eat cake.” I said and sat on her bed. 
 
“Honestly, I want some too.” She said and we both smiled. 
 
“Well I’m ready. You?” Jung Mi asked me. “Yeap.” I replied as she grabbed her bag and I went to grab mine. We both headed down the stairs but was stopped by our mother.
 
“Omma-nim.” She chorused. 
 
“Where are you two young lady heading?” 
 
“Out for cake.” I replied. 
 
“Okay, make sure you save me some.” She said as we both laughed and made our way to the bus stop waiting for the bus. I put on my sunglasses just so the people doesn’t realize we’re twins. The reason? Too many people ask too many question and we’d both rather avoid it. 
 
“Ji Hae.” She called me out. 
 
“Hmm?” 
 
“Want ice cream too?” She asked. 
 
“Vanilla.” I said smiling at her. 
 
“Strawberry.” She replied as we both laughed. I guess we’ll also have to stop by the ice cream shop as well. 
 
“Jung Mi, do you know what mom and dad wants?” I asked her. 
 
“Honestly I don’t know, but I’m sure they’ll like strawberry and vanilla.” She said. 
 
I woke up in the field and realized it was a dream. It was now morning and I checked my phone and saw that it was ten almost eleven. I made my way back home to be greeted by Jung Mi. 
 
Silence in the house staring at each other in the living room. 
 
“Ji Hae tell me honestly, have you ever been to Sehun’s house?”
 
“Do you remember that thermo container? It was from his place. I was attack by students from school and he happened to walk by and helped me. I’m sure he must have ask you something or talked about the thermo?” I asked her. Something seemed to have clicked in her mind. 
 
“Sehun’s trying to ruin our sister bond.” 
 
“Mwo?” 
 
“He texted to me telling me that you’ve been to his place before and that you never told me about it because you wanted to get me out of the way for you to get to him instead.” 
 
“I told you he’s a jerk. The only reason I didn’t tell you was because I didn’t want you to get worried. You saw how worried you were when I came back late, if I had told you that I was attacked and Sehun saved me then you’d probably flip out.” 
 
“That’s true.” She said. 
 
“And I don’t like that jerk.” I said and stood up. 
 
“What are we going to do about the thermo?” She asked me. 
 
“Oh..umm give it to him?” 
 
“I’m not giving it to him.” 
 
“What but you were the one who liked him.” 
 
“But you were the one who received it.” 
 
“Then let’s not return it.” 
 
“Fine with me.” We both agreed and just stayed home and eat ice cream. 
 
“Oh yeah, I’m going to go to school.” 
 
“What?” 
 
“I said I’m going to school with you Jung Mi. he’s not going to bully you anymore and if he does I’ll bit his head off.” I said and ate ice cream. 
 
“About the deer” She began. 
 
“What about him?” 
 
“Is it really okay if I was to like him?” She asked. 
 
“Didn’t you at least liked him once?” I asked her. She nodded. “Then of course it’s fine if you like him.” 
 
“What about you?” 
 
“What about me?” I looked at Jung Mi confused. 
 
“Didn’t you like that deer?” She said making me choke on ice-cream. 
 
“Where in the world did you get that from?” 
 
“I thought you did, that’s why I never liked him.” 
 
“No, you got it all wrong. Ever since little Luhan’s always liked you, it’s just he was never able to tell us apart so he always thought I was you.” 
 
“Oh~” 
 
“Yes.” I confirmed for her. 
 
“He calls me Bambi.” 
 
“And you call him Saseum.” I finished for her.
 
“How did you know?” 
 
“Isn’t it obvious?” I asked her. 
 
She smiled. 
 
The next day we both went to school together. 
 
“Oh Sehun your life is going to be a hell of torture.” I thought as I took step on the school ground. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: OKay here’s another boring update. Sorry.