An agreement?

The untold stories

Jaejoong: (whispers to Changmin) Do you know that?

Max: (whispers back to JJ) 

Jaejoong: I told you they have it. So, it was like that! Now I know how you feel. (Shakes hands and pats each other)

Max: Since we know each other's feelings....(hugs each other happily) ....let's not hurt each other.

Jaejoong: Let's not hurt each other.

Max: No pain!

Jaejoong: We should live in harmony.

Max: Got it! A peace agreement starting from today.

Jaejoong: I say "you", you say "me". Me. You. Me. You.
(Laughs)

 

 

-----------------@@@@@@@@@@------/--------------------------

Fanfic version:

It was before DBSK 's performance, lots of cameraman were recording the members back stage. One of the camera viewed Jaejoong spacing out in the distance. Jaejoong suddenly chuckles after seeing a cameraman in front of him filming.
"Ah! I didn't see you there." Jaejoong covers his mouth shyly with back of his hand smiling.
"What were you thinking?" The cameraman asked.
"Nothing really."
"Are you nervous?"
"Of course. We are always nervous before performance, but in my mind.....there is something right now that I even don't know if I am nervous or not." JJ laughs.
"What's the reason?"
"Well....it's between a Changmin and me....." Sees Changmin heading his way. "Changmin- ah." Grabs Max by his hand and whispers in his ear.
"(I really don't have your sleeping photo. Don't be mad. I  sure those guys have it. They even made me of the weirdest part in the gag show!)" Notices the cameraman still recording. JJ pulls back and says loudly.  "Do you know that?"
Changmin now pulls Jaejoong as well and whispers something back. "(Biyane Hyung. I yelled at you yesterday. Yeah, I saw Other hyungs carrying it. I feel sorry towards you as well.)"
"I told you they have it. So, it was like that! Now I know how you feel. "They both shakes hands and pats each other on a brotherly hug.
"Since we both know each other's feelings..,,let's not hurt each other."
Both hugs each other tightly.
" Kure. Let's not hurt each other."
" there will be no pain in our relationship!"

The cameraman confusedly asks. "......what's going on?"

Then Jaejoong becomes Jaejoong. "I say 'you', you say 'me'. Me. You. Me. You." And laughs. While the cameraman still have no idea what's going on.

"Guys you have three minutes!!" Says a staff.

"Changmin-ah! Let's do our best!"
"Of course!"
Both of them shakes hand...,,second by second thru grab each other tighter and tighter, until they now starts hitting each other once again.

............,.!!!!!!!!!!........,

Of course! They are souls fighter.....what would you expect? Just a little agreement is nothing, but a kid's play. Tehehe...^^