I want to be in the middle too

The untold stories

Jaejoong: If Junsu gets married, I don't know what the situation will be like. (Junsu laughs) If Junsu doesn't get married, I will keep singing. (Yoochun Chuckles)

 
Junsu: So if I get married, you won't sing?
 
Jaejoong: You will be busy married, you will probably have a kid.
 
Yoochun: Even if you get married, we can still sing.
 
Junsu: that's right.
 
Jaejoong: Will you choose your wife or will you choose me?
 
Junsu: No comment.
 
((All three of them laughs))
 
 
 
💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒
 
 
Fanfic version:::::
 
 
In the interview with JYJ. As usual Jaejoong was in the middle with Junsu in his right and Yoochun in his left. The three had enjoyed their interview. They bowed to every staff and said their goodbyes and said their thank you. 
But.....the three seemed mind of awakened with each other. They got out of the building to their van. First Junsu got inside the car, and second was Jaejoong sitting beside him. Yoochun sighed and followed along. The van began to drive off. 
"Today Hyung talked really weird." Yoochun said with his half smile.
"Me? What did I say like that?"
"I don't know I just felt like that."
"Ah! You mean about the marriage thing?"
"Ue khang khang!!! Were you really serious Jaejoong Hyung?"
"Of course I was." Smiled Jaejoong.
"I was really surprised as you brought up the conversation. Ye khang khang. Komawo Hyung. You are truly the best." JJ and Xiah shook their hand laughing happily.....while....
"Stop laughing!"
"What's up with you suddenly?" JJ asked. "Tell me!"
"......well....I kind of felt....."
"Yes...."
"I mean!" Yoochun looked at Junsu who was as well looking at him for the answer. "I mean...,,I have a headache...ah..." He hold his head.
"Ummm...Hyung! Are you jealous that you wee t the first one to bring up the conversation?"
"How do you know?...,I mean....what are you talking about? Ah! My head hurts."
JJ and Junst quietly chuckles. 
Jaejoong says, "I think I know the medicine for your headache. It's with Junsu."
"It's ok. I don't need medicine."
"Junsu.." Jaejoong calls Junsu.
"Here have it!" Jaejoong says poking Yoochun.
"Ani...I don't want it..." Yoochun says still holding his head tightly.
"Just take it!"
"I said, I don't want it!!!"'Yoochun turns to Jaejoong, but just to find Junsu in front of him. Yoochun smiles after noticing what the two were trying to do. They had switched the places with each other.
"Looks like the medicine worked. Ue khang khang!"
Yoochun finally shows his missing killer smile.
"Ahhh...Now I miss the random someone." Jaejoong says as he looks at Yoosu.