Your food is the best

The untold stories

MC: Yunjae couple is needless to say the most popular and well known couple. (Yunho and Jaejoong smiles at each other) And you guys have a very y and real image. (Jaejoong chuckles)

 
Yunho: First of all thank you for calling is the ultimate couple. (JJ nods in agreement) But, there is something that I would like to correct. We might seem really y and cold, but we are (smiles) actually very cute when the two of us are alone. Since, we are the same age, we do cute things together. Jaejoong would cook some delicious food for us. Well, how should I say this? (Thinks seriously) someone like a mother, you know. So, he would ask us how it is. "Is it good?" And I would say, "Its just too good!" We haven't shown this kind of aspect of us previously.
 
Jaejoong: (finally says something) Yes.
 
 
-/:;()$&@".,?!'[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£¥•.,?!'
 
 
Fanfic version::::
 
"Wah~~ daebak....." Says the maknae as he sees something in his laptop. (Always hanging on his laptop downloading stuff Kkkk) Hyung! Look at this. It's going out of control.
"What is?" Xiah and Micky asks still staring at their cell phone. (Playing games)
"It's Yunjae." 
"BO?" Xiah throws his cell phone on the sofa and runs to Changmin.
"Again?" Micky follows behind.
"Uh. Looks like there is no stop to it. Fanfic is normal, but they are just too known couple in K-Pop history!"
"I am jealous...." Says Junsu. He looks at Yoochun. "We better try harder." Yoochun laughs loudly.
"*sigh* I completely forgot about this two." Changmin says closing his laptop. "Where are Yunho Hyung and Jaejoong Hyung anyway?"
"Jaejoong Hyung is cooking food and I guess Yunho Hyung is helping him." Yoochun replied.
 
 
While in the kitchen:::::::
 
"Not like that!" Jaejoong says as he takes the knife away from Yunho. "You should do it like this. Like this. See?"
"Arasso! Arasso! Let me do it now." Yunho says seriously.
"Forget it. You stir the curry when I finish cutting this."
Yunho pouts his lips like a cute angry baby. "Let me do it!!" He says trying to be cute by shaking his shoulders.
"I said for get it!" Pushes Yunho a bit further.
"Let me let me let me!!!" His cuteness overflows.
Jaejoong starts laughing. "Aigooo. Who would think you are the leader of DBSK is they see you. Hahahaha!!! But I am glad, I am the only one who get to see you like this. Here. Now do it like I showed you." JJ pats Yunho in his back.
"Komawoooo.....saranghae Jaejoong-ah!!!" Starts cutting whatever it was.
Jaejoong could do nothing but to smile at leader's child like behavior.
 
 
 
"Guys!!! Food's ready! Come on!" Jaejoong says to the three boys.
 
 
"Smells good!" Xiah sits on the floor in front of the delicious, mouth watering dishes first.
They soon starts eating.
 
"Is it good?" Jaejoong asks s.
Changmin shallows his food down. "It's rea---"
"It's just too good!!" Shows his perfect thumb up to Jaejoong. 
Changmin shallows back his incomplete sentence. "Fans are scary. How would they know?"
"About what?" Yunho asks.
"I know, they are not even trying hard to show it." Junsu adds.
"About what??" Yunho asks curiously. "Are you three keeping secrets from us now? That's why I am always stuck with Jaejoong at the end. You are the only one for me, Jaejoong-ah." Smiles cute at him and JJ smiles back.
"That's what we meant." Yoochun sighs.
"About what?" JJ and Yunho asks once again.