Men cry in their heart

The untold stories

Jaejoong: The members are misunderstanding here. Men cry in their heart. (Cass screams) men do not cry in their eyes. (Members laughs)

 
Yunho: Yeah. (Agrees)
 
Jaejoong: My mother and father told me that men cries three times in their life.
 
MC: When?
 
Jaejoong: Micky is not a woman, (Cass laughs) but why does he cries so miserably?
 
MC: Hero, tell us, what are those three times you are talking about. First!
 
Jaejoong: (Smiles) when you are born.....
 
MC: Ok.
 
Jaejoong: And......
 
MC: .....when you go to the military? When do you cry?
 
Jaejoong: ......when you break up with a girlfriend. (Cass screams) 
 
MC: "when you break up with a girlfriend." And the last one?
 
Jaejoong:.......... When our manager don't give us food. (Ends with a smile + members laughing)
 
 
MC: it wasn't the intention of this quiz, but you are revealing your true personality. (Everyone laughs)
 
Yunho: I have seen him crying. (Cass goes crazy) one day, he made a soup for me, and he cried when I said it didn't taste good. (Cass screams excitedly and JJ laughs shyly)
 
 
 
----//:::::;;(()))$$&&&@@""...,,,,????!!!!'[]{}%^*+==_\~<>£••.,?!'
 
 
Fanfic version:::::
 
Jaejoong talking on the phone. "Uh. Where are you?.....Kure. It's ok, come over......Arasso.......uh......see you then." Hangs up and quickly runs to the kitchen and wears apron.
Jaejoong makes some unique soup only for..... Yunho in a rush.
After half hour, the door bell rings.
"Coming!" Jaejoong runs towards the door and let's the long awaited guest, the leader of DBSK.
"Ohhh....smells good!"
"Sit over there. I am almost done."
"Wah! Are you making this for me?" Yunho follows Jaejoong to the kitchen instead of sitting.
"Uh. I was bored, so..... I don't know how it will taste though."
"Of course it will taste good, since you are the one making it." Smiles at Jaejoong who was stirring the soup seriously. 
"Wah~ Sincha! You look like a different person when cooking! I wish you were a woman."
Jaejoong laughs. "Okay. It's done now. Take a sit, I will bring it over."
"It's okay I will take it, since you cooked it." Takes the pit over to the table.
"You look like a newly wed couple right now." Both laughs.
"Here you go." Jaejoong gives Yunho a bowl full of soup.
"I will enjoy the food."
Yunho tries a sip from the spoon, but ends up coughing loudly.
"Gwenchhana?"
"Ah... *coughs* iige Boya?" Drinks water.
"Wae? It doesnot taste good?" Tries the soup by himself. "It taste okay to me though." 
"Really?" Yunho makes a face. "Ok then.....I will eat too." Starts eating the soup.
"Don't force yourself, if you don't like it." JJ says bitterly. "You will get sick." JJ becomes more sad.
"Kure.....I should take care of my health. This is the first time something you cooked doesn't taste good."
Jaejoong lowers his head and takes another sip in his spoon.
 
*Quiet* 
 
Yunho notices JJ bring sad, he could only see top of his head. "Jaejoong-ah. Gwenchhana?" Pokes his head.
"Uh."
"Look at me. Are you crying?"
"Ani. I think the soup is a bit spicy."
"But you like spicy stuff!"
"Kure......I wonder what's wrong." Smiles sadly and wipes off his tears.
"Ya! Did you cry because of what I said?"
"........"
Yunho laughs. "I didn't mean it though! I was just messing with you! It tastes really good!"
"Uh?"
"I was joking! Such a pabo!" Smiles sweetly at JJ.
"Ijassi!" Snakes on Tinho's arm. His tears fall down more.
"Jaejoong-ah...biyan biyane!!" Holds Jaejoong smiling.
"Does it really taste good?"
"Uh! Your cook is the best!" Puts his thumbs up. "Now smile!!"
Jaejoong finally smiles shyly. "Don't do that ever again."
"Alright. Let's eat up before it gets cold."
"Uh."
The two starts enjoying their delicious soup.