Sometimes he doesn't consider me as a man

The untold stories

Jaejoong: Firstly I lend some money to this guy names, Junsu. But he hasn't returned it back. (Junsu gets embarrassed and laughs) And Changmin is getting stronger and stronger each day, that makes us, hyungs feel uncomfortable. (Changmin laughs) And for Yoochun....... (JJ laughs)

 
Yoochun: What? What about me? (Feels uncomfortable)
 
Jaejoong: Yoochun is.....well you know,...puppy? He's like a puppy. He's so passionate about marking his territories. And lastly for our Yunho, he is really uncomfortable nowadays. (Yunho confusedly smiles)
 
Junsu: What is so uncomfortable?
 
Jaejoong: Eh?
 
Junsu: What makes you uncomfortable? (Yunho continues his smile expecting the answer)
 
Jaejoong: ummmm.....sometimes it seems like, he doesn't see me as a man. (Gets shy and crumbles + making every other excited in loud cheers)
 
Yunho: (blows his mind, but keeps smiling...wordless) umm....yeah.....(laughs)
 
Junsu: You're making a serious remark here!
 
Yunho: He's causing some trouble.
 
Junsu: (says to Cassiopeia) Don't try to imagine it!
 
Yunho: Don't imagine.
 
Junsu: They are imagining it right now.
 
((Jaejoong and Yunho kept smiling till the end))
 
 
!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!’😗😗😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
 
 
 
Fanfic version::::;;;
 
Junsu as always sat infront of his computer and played games. "Oh!Oh! Almost there! Almost there! Just a little bit and I will be the first in this game!" Then he suddenly lost his balance on his game and lost the game. The reason was......someone hit behind his head. "Aishh! Who is that??" Junsu turned around angrily.
"Bo? 'Aishh!'??"
"Ah. Didn't knew it was Hyung, Kunde why did you hit me so hard?"
"Ya! Xiah Junsu. When are you going to pay back my money? It's been almost a year tat you said you will pay!! When will that day come??"
"Ahhh..,.,ottoke? I don't have any money on me right now. Maybe some other time."
"There is goes again! Now I learned something. Never lend anyone money, especially if his name is Xiah Junsu!"
"Biyaneyo Hyung! But I will make sure to pay soon."
"You better!! Other wise I will throw you out together with you video games!!"
"Andwae! Andwae! I will I will!!!"
Jaejoong turns around to leave, but he hits something hard. "Ah!!! Ah....boya??" Jaejoong shouts.
"Gwenchhanayo Jaejoong Hyung?" Changmin asks. He was only wearing his short sleeved shirt showing his big puffed up arm muscles.
"Was it you?"
"Ye. I was just about to go inside, but you came so suddenly."
"K-Kure. Next time look where you are going. And don't work out too much. The fashion designer noona will have a hard time fixing your cloths."
"Ah. Ne!"
"Jaejoong pats Changmin in his shoulder and leaves the room.
While Junsu looks at Chagmin and says. "What's so different about you and me? He acts so nicer at you than me."
"Haha Hyung, just continue whatever you were doing."
 
 
Jaejoong goes to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator to drink water. "Aigooo....Our Yoochun was here." He said looking at the organized fridge and smiled. "Why is he so organized?" After drinking water he sat on the couch and saw the remote controller nicely put to the side. "He even fixed living room already?" He looks around and sees everything organized. "Wah~ he is daebak. In the future, I want to have a wife like him."
"Who are you talking about? Is it me?"
Jaejoong jumps a little at the sudden comment. "Yunho-ah! I thought you were sleeping."
"I was. But I woke up somehow. Even though I just slept for an hour, it's really weird." He yawned.
"What's weird?"
"I was dreaming about you cooking us delicious foods." He smiles.
"Ayy...don't try to trick me. You are trying to make me cook food for you. Aren't you?"
"How did you know?"
Jaejoong jokingly slaps Yunho's arm.
Yunho then plays with Jaejoong's long hair bangs.
"What are you doing?"
"Now I look closely at you, you look really pretty with longer hair." Yunho smiles, while JJ kind of blush. "Like, a pretty girl."
"Hajima." JJ pushes Yunho's hand away.
"Ayy...cute~"
"Stop it! It would have been ok, if it was a compliment from girls, but from you?"
"Wae? People used to think you were my girlfriend."
"Ahhhh....molla!!! I gotta go to bathroom."
"Jaejoong-ah! Jaejoong-ah!"
 
 
While inside the heated bathroom and a racing heart beat. "Does he take me as a girl or something? This is dangerous! Really dangerous!"