I am there for you

The untold stories

MC: What kind of affection would you like to show each other?

Jaejoong: Well, Yunho and I say that, we are the cute old guys of the group. But our relationship is totally different. When we say things to each other, we become pretty serious. Serious in fact.

Yunho: We become really serious and correct each other of our mistakes. When we are feeling down, we would say these encouraging words. If we were a real couple, I think we would have had a serious relationship. (Looks at JJ and smiles. JJ smiles back. Yunho realizes what he said and looks away. JJ covers his face embarrassed) Was it little dangerous? Was it? (Yunho couldn't stop smiling)

JJ: I am picturing it right now. (Both laughs)

 

-/:;()$&@,?!',[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£¥.,?!',

Fanfic version::::::::


It was late at midnight. Jaejoong was standing in the balcony looking outside the city filled with lights. The cool breeze waved his mid length hair. (from their comeback "hug") His charismatic eyes shined as he drown into his deep thoughts. 

Yunho somehow happened to wake up and went to the kitchen to drink water. Then he noticed someone standing outside the balcony. 
"Jaejoong-ah?"
"Oh! You are awake?"
" yeah, got thirsty. Kunde why are you outside at this time?"
"It's just fresh pursued that's why." Jaejoong smiled taking a deep breathe. "You go back to sleep."
"You are hiding something. Tell me, I will listen to you."
"Nothing really. Gwenchhana. Sincha!"
"Tell me." Yunho made a serious face and told him.
JJ give up. "Arasso. . . . . . I feel sad."
"Wae?"
"What if......I don't be able to perform with you guys anymore?"
"What are you saying?? Who said that? Of course you would perform with us. We are only complete as five. Don't even dare to think of leaving. What makes you think that?"
"I haven't been together in the stage for a long time now, and looks like my legs will take longer to heal than expected.......... I was just wondering if this situation is going to effect my career."
"There's not any fault of yours of being like this! You don't deserve to be apart from DBSK. You are a great singer and a best friend..... So don't let that kind of things bother you." Yunho holds JJ's shoulders.
"Kure......I should do that. Komawo! For being with me at a time like this." JJ gives his sweetest smile ever.
"That's what friends are for, so next time just tell me anything that bothers you. I will be there be your side to help."
"Yunho-ah......" JJ smokes as his tears rolls down from left eye.
"Boya?~~ I thought men only cries in their heart." 
Both of them chuckles.
"Ah~~~ it's cold! Are you cold to?" Yunho shivers as he rubs his own arms.
"Mm. It's now getting a bit chilly."
"Let me warm you up." Yunho stands behind Jaejoong and rubs his hands on Jaejoong's arms. Jaejoong laughs. 
"Wae???"
"You always do the weirdest things of all!"
"What did I do?"
"Ah......that's why..... Ani......forget it."
"Tell me!!!" Yunho pouts cutely.
"Going to sleep now." Jaejoong goes inside his room.
Yunho smiles. "It's normal for us." He says softly and follows behind.