Born perfect

The untold stories

Jaejoong : Yunho likes it when I wear open cloths. (The member agrees with a nod)

Yunho: I like it even better when you wear nothing. (Laughs while the members stays quiet---probably knew sometime yunjae had to occur. Haha )

Jaejoong: You don't need to say that out loud.

Yunho: ok.. Ok....


--------////!!!!!!!!!!!!!:::::::------------------------

Fanfic version:

A week before the actual interview from above.

"I am off to gym!" Shouted Changmin.
"Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Let me come with you today !" Said Junsu putting his arm around Max.
"You?" Changmin laughed a little. "I mean, you always go play video games."
"Yeah. But not today."
"Why? Are you now thinking take take my new concept away from me again?"
"Ani~~"
"Where are two about to go?" Asked Yoochun coming out of their practice room with Yunho.
"I was about to go to gym, but Junsu Hyun wants to tag along."
"That's not a bad idea. Let us all go together." Yunho exclaimed.
"Yay!! $&@$$@@$/? Bambaiya!" Junsu cheered excitedly. And Yoochun laughed aloud holding Junsu.
"Let me call Jaejoong-ah." Yunho said. "Jaejoong-ah!!!"
"Wae?" Jaejoong came out of his room texting someone. He was wearing a black shirt with a V neck shape and it was all the way open to his abs.
"Woah! You look cool! Why don't you wear shirt like that everyday? It really looks good on you." Yunho said smiling.
"Really? Komawo!"
"Oh! That familiar smell....." Yoochun said looking upwards with his hand on his chin and Changmin understood him, so he began chuckling.
".....doesn't it smell like yunjae?" Junsu ended the sentence.


In the gym, each of them began to use different workout machines. They began to sweat a lot. 
Jaejoong laid on the cool gym floor. "Ah! It's so hot!"
"Me too!" Yunho laid next to Jaejoong. "I am so tired."
"But, my abs are active once again." Said Jaejoong raising his shirt proudly.
"Same here!" 
Jaejoong suddenly got up and took off his shirt. "Much better."
"Oh my god!!! You really look y! And on top of that you are one of our member!"
Jaejoong just grinned and turned away shyly.


While the other three ......
"We can never stop them. Can we?" Yoochun said softly.
"Nope. I feel bad for you Changmin."
".....I know. It always happens even of I am in the middle. And day by day, it's getting stronger."

Silent.
No words.
Trio looks.
Bursts out laughing.

"What's wrong with them?"
"I have no idea, let's go join them!"
JJ tries putting on his shirt back on.
"Nononono! Don't! You look better like that." Winks.
"....umm....ok?"
"Let's go."