It's hot in winter

The untold stories

MC: Jaejoong to Yunho!! Since this is a game.

 
(Jaejoong starts singing in Chinese to Yunho. -Hug ver.- Yunho gets awkward and gives his weird smile.) 
 
MC: I want to be the bed in your room for just a day? (Original lyrics of their song Hug)
 
Yunho: Although I am a guy, it's a bit embarrassing.
 
MC: (Turns to JJ) What did you say to Yunho?
 
Jaejoong: The first time I had a scandal.
 
MC: Yes, yes.
 
Jaejoong: It was with Yunho.
 
MC: Ehh!! The two of you??Really?
 
Yunho: We were filming Banjun Drama and we two played roles where we liked one another. After that filming, for three or four days, we spent the time without talking to each other. (Everyone laughs)
 
MC: Oh Really?
 
Yunho: The feeling was weird. For no reason, just looking at his face, I'd get really warm. (Jaejoong laughs)
 
 
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
 
 
Fanfic version:::::
 
"Finally the filming has ended!!!" Junsu shouts as soon as they reach their apartment. Junsu opens his shoes and quickly runs and crashes on the sofa happily.
"But it was fun filming." Says Yoochun sitting next to Junsu.
"Yeah, it was fun." Changmin says as he turns on the TV.
"Guys, Wash up first." Jaejoong says as he heads to the bathroom.
"Ok..." Changmin says lazily, while Junsu and Yoochun had already closed their eyes. (No idea if there are sleeping or not) 
"Hyung...the ending was really funny." Changmin chuckled.
"Of what?"
"Banjun drama. You are really a great actor. I couldn't have done that...especially that role." 
"Kure....it was ok. Go wash up."
"You are not going first?"
"I will go later."
"Ok then." Changmin heads to the bathroom as well.
Soon later Jaejoong comes out of the bathroom with a towel drying himself of. "Aigooo...this kids." Jaejoong says sitting next to Yunho about five feet away. Yunho keeps looking at the TV. 
"........."
"........."
 
".........."
".........."
About thirty minutes passes by, the two doesn't even talk to each other.
"About the..." Both of them says the same thing together. 
"Ah...you go first." Yunho says.
"Ani....you can go first."
"It's ok. Say what you want."
"Well....I kind of forgot, what I was about to say. So, you tell."
"I also forgot." 
The two laughs a little.
".........."
".........."
"Ah......something went in my eye." Jaejoong says Ashe rubs his eyes and try's blinking.
"Let me see." Yunho quickly gets up and helps Jaejoong. "Stay still. Let me blow on your eyes."
"Arasso." Jaejoong sits still with his eyes closed. Yunho suddenly gets warm looking at his face. He holds JJ's face ready to blow in his eyes, but he keeps staring at his face.....then without noticing his eyes goes to his lips. Yunho gulps hard, making the room temperature high. He keeps remembering their Yunjae parts from 'Dangerous Love'. Yunho runs away from JJ as he couldn't handle the heat.
"Ah...where are you going? I thought you were going to help me!" Jaejoong says rubbing his eyes once again. "What's with him? Ah. I will go wash my face instead."
 
 
"Oh! What's wrong? Why are you running?" Changmin asks as he bumps into Yunho.
"Ice! Ice! It's hot!!" Yunho keeps running.
"What hot? It's winter." Changmin says and gets confused once again as he sees Jaejoong blind walking to the bathroom.
"What did I miss?" Changmin says to himself.