Jaejoong's weird hobby

The untold stories

Yunho: He has a really weird habit. When the members are in the bathroom or taking shower, he just comes in and takes pictures.

MC: Like paparazzi....

Junsu: For example, after I take shower and I come out to grab my boxers, I hear 'Click'. And he is there, taking pictures of me!

Yunho: When we're using the bathroom, we are only human. I would be in the bathroom sitting like this. All of a sudden, a hand comes up like this from under the door. Then you hear, 'Click !'

Junsu: sometimes he will take Polaroids of us sleeping too.

Yunho: he knows the most secrets about all of us. If he loses his phone, it's an emergency situation for us.

Jaejoong: I just want something special.

MC: He is making excuses now.

Jaejoong: Everyone sees them like right now. I love them all and so I want to see another side of them. A special, more detailed side.....something specific, deeper....

MC: Ohhh.....something only you can know. 


--------------------/////////////////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanfic version:

Jaejoong lays down in the couch lazily yawning. He had been there like that for almost an hour now. Nothing to do, no schedule......He goes to his room and grabs his camera and scrolls down the photos he had taken. "Ah...nice to look through back.....Kunde...it's so plain. There should be something special about it. Hmmm... What is missing?" Then an idea hits his bored brain. "Ahh~ of course ! Why didn't I thought about it earlier? Where should I start from? My lovely members' secrets." Laughs evilly.
Then he starts walking around looking for s. Then he steps back once again and sees one of the door open. "Here you are...." He goes inside the room.
He sees Changmin and Yoochun sleeping in different bed. 
"What a sight to see." He chuckled.
Changmin was only sleeping in his undergarments with "X" position. All his hands and legs stretched out. 
CLICK!!
"I will call it a star position." He quietly says dying in his low laugh.
Then he moved to Yoochun, who was sleeping in a "S" position with his hair messed up and his mouth hanging open in a big "O". 
CLICK!!
"Aigooo...now this is what picture is! I am a genius!"
After that he hears the shower stop. "Oh! Someone's coming out."
Jaejoong slowly sneaks up outside the shower curtain, waiting for the person to come out. Then as he expected, Junsu comes out - to take his boxer which was hanging near the sink. 
CLICK!!
Junsu jumps in a terror hiding his front part away from Jaejoong. "What the hell are you doing????" Junsu runs back inside the curtain.
Jaejoong comes out of the bathroom pleased. "This one is a perfect shot now hehehe..."
"Such a creep!" Junsu says as he passes by Jaejoong. JJ just laughs.
After ten minutes, Yunho dashes by Jaejoong.
"Ya! What's wrong with you?"
"Emergency! Gotta go bathroom!!" Yunho closes the door and he is in heaven.
"Did he say bathroom?" JJ smirks evilly and grabs his precious camera.
"Yunho-ah!" JJ says from outside the door.
"Bo?"
"Did you see anything in the ceiling?"
"Ceiling?" Yunho looks up. "Ani."
"Look carefully. There is."
Yunho without suspecting anything looks up.
CLICK!!
"Oh!!!" Yunho gets startled. "What the!!!!????"
"Yunho, komawo!" Jaejoong runs back to his room.