[3]

The Checklist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning, Sehun went out of the house for his usual morning run. As he stepped out of the gate, he saw Yonghwa sneaking out of the house with Seohyun. “AHA! Busted. An unexpected bullet that I could use in the future.” he smirked as he whispered to himself. He continued stretching until he was startled by another presence beside him. “And I thought I was the black sheep of the family.” Miyoung suddenly spoke.

 

Sehun: Noona! How long have you been there?! What are you doing here?! 

Miyoung: Wow~ relax there won't you? I slept over. Anyways, good morning! Going for a run?

Sehun: Yes noona.

Miyoung: Where to?

Sehun: Just here to the clubhouse then across the other street then one more round starting here.

Miyoung: Hmmm... not bad.

Sehun: Wa-ant to join me noona?

Miyoung: Well... I don't really run. I might just hold you back since you'll have to wait for me all the time. *pats Sehun's head and walks to her house*

Sehun: You won't really. I don't really run fast too. *lies*

Miyoung: Yah! It's early morning and you're already lying to me. If you don't run fast, you must at playing basketball but from what I heard, you don't soooo... *continues to walk*

Sehun: Okay... *pouts*

Miyoung: *looks back at Sehun* Okay, okay fine. I'll join you! Stop making that sad face?! But I'm warning you. I really really am not a runner.

Sehun: It's okay. *smiles from ear to ear*

 

Miyoung changed clothes then warmed up for a little bit before they start their route. Sehun realized that what she said was true. She really wasn't a runner and Sehun had to slow down a couple of times in order for her to catch up but Sehun but it was favorable for him since they were able to spend more time together. By the time they reached the clubhouse, Miyoung accidentally stepped on a small rock and sprained her ankle which made her squeal in pain.

Sehun: Noonaaaaa! Are you okay?!

Miyoung: I'm okay. *tries to stand up straight* I'm-ouch-okay-ouch-ouch-ouch.

Sehun: Oh, no... you're not okay. Let me help you. *bents down* Here noona, you can ride on my back.

Miyoung: Sehunnie, it's okay. We can just walk. We've only got less than 1km away anyways. No big deal... *starts walking while Sehun holds her hand and her waist to assist her* Ouch...okay okay...ouch...ouch...

Sehun: Noona, you're obviously not okay. Please, let me just give you a piggyback ride so that you won't be in pain. It's the least that I could do since I was the one who asked you to run with me. It's my fault.

Miyoung: Alright, I'll ride on your back BUT it's definitely not your fault, okay? It was just an accident. *gets on Sehun's back* Okay. *smiles* You're really a sweet boy you know that?

Sehun: Hmm… only because you say that a lot to me and from Bora noona, maybe, but that's because she's my sister and she’s programmed to think like that. I don’t think Hyo noona thinks the same.

Miyoung: Maybe you need to treat her extra special so that she could notice. Although... it'd mean I'd no longer be special if you'll get really close to her too. Haha but it's fine...

Sehun: Aniyo~you'll always be my favorite noona.

Miyoung: Awww...really? *pinches his cheeks* But seriously, maybe next time you could invite her on your morning run instead of me. She's more athletic than I am.

Sehun: Okay, when the opportunity comes, I'll invite her. 

Miyoung: Good. *feels that she might fall so she wraps her hands around his neck making their cheeks closer* Tell me if you're tired okay? We're getting near.

Sehun: Don't worry, noona. This is just like an exercise like lifting weights.

Miyoung: Am I that heavy? Just let me down. I'll just walk so that you won't be exhausted.

Sehun: It's really fine. You're not that heavy noona.

Miyoung: Aigoo... you're just showing of now, aren't you? *Sehun laughs*

Sehun: I'll let you know if I get tired but for now, you can relax.

Miyoung: Okay fine. By the way... are you excited for college? We're going to be uni mates, right?

Sehun: Ne~ will you tour me around?

Miyoung: Actually there's someone who does that for all the freshmen... *Sehun's face drops* but, if you want, we could meet after your tour. I'll show you my favorite spots around campus. *Sehun's face brightens again*

Sehun: Really!?

Miyoung: Of course! You're my special dongsaeng.

Sehun: *Smiles widely upon hearing the word special and doesn't mind the 'dongsaeng' part* Yay! Thanks my favorite noona!

 

They finally arrived back. Sehun insisted that he bring her to her room so that she wouldn't have a hard time walking up the stairs.

Mrs. Hwang: What happened?

Miyoung: I sprained my ankle. Sehun had to carry me because I couldn't walk properly.

Mrs. Hwang: Is that so? Maybe because you don’t really run honey. Thank you for bringing her home, Sehun. You're a good kid. Want to eat breakfast here?

Miyoung: Yeah, let's eat breakfast together.

Sehun: Okay.

Mrs. Hwang: I hope you have a big appetite Sehun. I cooked Yonghwa's favorite bacon but when I knocked on his door, it seemed like he had already left. *Sehun and Miyoung looked at each other and giggled.*

(Taeyong appears after a few minutes.)

Taeyong: Mom... what's for breakfast? *rubs eyes while walking*

Mrs. Hwang: Bacon and eggs dear. Come on, join your sister and Sehun eat breakfast.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter