Ch. 9

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mlb1vzlTRd1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_muckyuyH5g1qid2nw.pngtumblr_inline_mlb1vzlTRd1qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time (end of Ch.7)~

 

“She has a point Yesung. If CL is as calm as Chaeri says...then bringing you might seem like a direct threat.” Tao said trying to calm his friend down.

 

“Where are you going Chaeri?” HyunAe asked noticing her friend walking away with the phone.

 

“Call Sooyun. Let her know what's going on. The sooner I get that chat over and done with the faster we can see our children.” Chaeri said before walking out the back door and to the pool.

 

~Now w/ Chaeri and Miri~

 

“Unnie are you sure about meeting her?” Miri asked looking around the little cafe they were sitting in.

 

“If I wasn't sure do you think we'd be here?” Chaeri asked her best friend.

 

“You got a point...” Miri said sighing.

 

“Umm...excuse me?” a female voice said from behind causing both to tense up.

 

Both Chaeri and Miri stood and turned to see who it was.

 

“Hello CL.” Chaeri said calming a little.

 

“Hi.” CL said smiling.

 

“Let's sit shall we?” Miri asked just wanting to have her children back already.

 

“Yes, let's.” CL said nodding.

 

“I understand you wanted to talk about..what happened....” Chaeri said slowly.

 

“Yes...but i'm not sure where to start.” CL said looking down.

 

“We can start with G-Dragon...” Chaeri suggested.

 

“Sure...from what I know, I met G-Dragon not long after you left...he told us he had work for us and that he would pay us if we stuck around to help...at the time 2NE1 was fairly new so we needed the money and experience. Not long after he told us, him and I got together and everything seemed fine and eventually even Daesung and Minzy got together. Soon after we arrived here in Seoul, we were told that you were located. That day we first fought...I was told to lay low and not fight back or fight back hard...so I didn't...by that time...both you and I were pregnant, only G-Dragon didn't know.” CL said stopping as a waitress came by to ask them what they wanted to drink.

 

“So we were right...he never knew about Ara...” Miri said looking at Chaeri.

 

“He knew, but not until the day he was killed...” CL said silently.

 

“Ohh....i'm sorry...can you continue?” Chaeri asked looking at the older woman.

 

Yes...after that fight between us....G-Dragon got rough...and soon enough I didn't even feel safe around him..and so I told him about Ara and then left with my group to hide away...it wasn't until a week later that I heard him and Daesung had been killed by Yesung and his gang....to be honest I was happy that he was gone because it meant that Ara would be safe and so would I...but Minzy took Daesung's death to hard...she truly loved him and never dated after...which is how Ara found out about everything.” CL said looking up and smiling as the waiter gave them their drinks.

 

“How did Ara find out through her?” Miri asked confused.

 

“One day Ara asked her why she didn't have any cousins...and she exploded...Ara has a good memory just like her father...and after Minzy calmed down, she brought Ara to me and left..I haven't seen her since then, but I know she holds no grudge towards you guys. Eventually she will get over him...just like Dara did with Taeyang when he died.” CL said looking around.

 

“Only one thing....Taeyang isn't dead and neither is TOP or Seungri...” Chaeri said silently.

 

“How?” CL asked looking at the other blonde.

 

“Taeyang and Seungri were both former lovers of two of my members, one of the oldest and the youngest..after he apologized...we had Seungri fake Taeyang's death and report back to you guys. TOP on the other hand is a different story...” Chaeri said laughing.

 

“How so?” CL asked smiling at the laughing girl.

 

“He is my cousin...although we never knew until a while back when we found out each others last names.” Chaeri said leaning into the chair.

 

“Yeah...took us ALL by surprise when he showed up on our door step.” Miri said laughing.

 

“I guess I would be surprised to if some one randomly showed up after they tried to kill you and said they were your cousin...” CL said shrugging.

 

“Soo...is everything all good? No revenge or anything?” Miri asked with a raised eye brow.

 

“Not from me or my group.” CL said raising her hands in surrender.

 

“None at all.” three voices sounded in the background.

 

All three turned to see Bom, Minzy and Dara smiling and waving.

 

“What are you all doing here?” CL asked her group with surprise.

 

“We met up...and I always knew Taeyang wasn't dead...I was always close by and when I got word that you were meeting with Chaeri, we rounded up and decided to come by.” Dara said shrugging.

 

“Taeyang's gonna be happy to see you...at least now he can shut up.” Chaeri said smiling at Dara.

 

“Since you were also an ex-lover of Daesung and were able to find love again...I can start doing the same. I'm sorry about all of this CL...if I had realized sooner that he was probably just using me...then I never would have exploded on Ara and none of this would have happened.” Minzy said bowing her head.

 

“It's ok....I guess sooner or later things would have had to have been solved...” CL said shrugging before walking up to her friend and hugging her.

 

“What about TOP?” Bom asked with a really curious tone.

 

“Sorry...but I think my cousin's gay....” Chaeri said causing everyone to laugh.

 

“Any of your brothers single?” Minzy asked looking at Chaeri and Miri, causing both girls to laugh.

 

“Nope....they have each other....our brother's really are gay...” Chaeri said laughing.

 

“I think Hyun Jae is single...” Miri said thinking.

 

“Who is that?” Minzy asked perking up.

 

“Our youngest' member's older brother.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

“Shall we go meet them?” CL asked her friends.

 

After all of them agreed, Chaeri and Miri led the way to the hide out.....well sort of.

 

….......................CH.9 done!!!!...yeeaahhhhh.....only one more chapter XD.....seems like everything is fine after all....hope you liked it tumblr_inline_muckyuyH5g1qid2nw.png