Ch. 1

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mfyt75YrN01roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7eCOB61roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfyt75YrN01roozkr.gif

 

 

~Recap: Back to ending of MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “MOMMY!!!!...DADDY...WE'RE HOMEEEE!!!!” Yin Ae yelled as her and her older brother walked through the door.

 

  “We can hear that dear...” Chaeri said coming out smiling at her hyper daughter.

 

  “Was today fun?...Meet any boys?...Did Ming Ming beat them up?” Yesung asked jokingly with his daughter who showed him tongue.

 

  “No..but I made a new friend...what was her name agin..uhhh...i'll have to ask Ming Ming later...but her mom is a singer...Lee Chae Rin...she has the same name as you mommy...and she said her mommy was in something called...a ma..fi...a....said she was the leader...” Yin Ae said trying to say the word.

 

  “That's nice baby...what about your friends daddy?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung with big eyes.

 

  “She said her daddy died before she was born..all she knows is that his name was Jiyoung...Kwon...HER NAME WAS YOOARA!!!! I REMEMBERED!!!!!” Yin Ae started cheering not noticing the look her mom,dad, and older brother we sharing.

 

  “Nicely done Yin Ae...do you have homework?” Chaeri asked her daughter.

 

  “Yes...i have to color something...can I have JJ oppa help me?” Yin Ae asked after she stopped bouncing.

 

  “Yes you can...mommy and daddy need to talk.” Chaeri said pushing HyunJ into the hallway so that Yin Ae would follow him.

 

  “I never knew GD had a kid...” Chaeri said once Yin Ae and HyunJ left.

 

  “Yin Ae said her friend said that her dad died before she was born which means...no one knew he had a kid...that evil looking blonde lady....that must be the mother..Lee Chae Rin....she's a solo singer working at a rival company.” Yesung said realizing the girl that was always around GD at the fights they had.

 

  “Wow....GD didn't even know his girl was pregnant...or he did and ran before he died...” Chaeri said looking at the floor.

 

  “We need to tell the others...-” Yesung was interrupted by his own phone.

 

  “Hello..? Yes...Ming Ming already told you?...We need to let the others know...they're still out there and once they find out we have kids...they will come for revenge....yes...alright...” Yesung spoke to the phone before hanging up.

 

  “Tao said that Ming Ming...well pretty much told them the exact same thing Yin Ae told us.” Yesung said closing his phone and throwing it on the couch.

 

  “What else?” Chaeri asked urging him to hurry up.

 

  “We are gonna meet at the family house later over the weekend to discuss it more but for now we stay quiet.” Yesung said right before Yin Ae popped into the living room.

 

  “How does it look daddy?” Yin Ae asked showing Yesung a coloring of a princess.

 

  “It's nice baby. Go get ready for dinner though...we are gonna go out tonight.” Yesung said telling Chaeri to help her daughter before joining him to dress the twins.

 

 That night the family of six went to a nice restaurant in town before heading home and going to bed...the four parents, Yesung , Chaeri, Miri, and Tao, wonder what was going to happen next.

 

~Now~

 

  “What do you think we should do?” Chaeri asked, looking around s everyone gathered around the giant table in the family home.

 

  “Its mostly up to you unnie...you have four kids, although one already knows what's going on, but if we leave all the children will question why we have to move so suddenly...and we can't exactly tell them it's because Yin Ae and Ming Ming made a new friend...” Miri said holding her head because of her current headache.

 

  “I know, but we also can't put our children in danger just because of what happened so many years ago.” Chaeri said looking over at all the children who were playing around in the next room.

 

 Yesung looked at all the people in the house with a grave face and ran his hand swiftly through his hair.

 

  “What are you thinking about Yesung?” Siwon asked watching his friend.

 

  “We aren't leaving...it's to expensive to move all of us and if we made it through the first time..then we can make it through this also...together as a family.” Yesung said squeezing Chaeri's leg.

 

  “It's settled then...we stay and deal with whatever comes our way...” Tao said standing up.

 

  “The most important thing at the moment is the protection of our children...” Sooyun said motioning her head towards all the children.

 

  “I agree with my sister...I may not have been here long enough to have a say in this...but Chaeri is my adopted mother..and therefore Yin Ae, Yun, and Youngmin are my sisters and brother...I don't want anything to happen to them or any of the children...even my nephew....soo...we need to bring them somewhere safe and make sure no one can find them...” HyunJ said looking at his biological sister.

 

  “We need to send them away..with someone we can trust....at least until this is over.” Miri said looking at Ming Ming and her twin daughters.

 

  “I'll take them...I'll be able to keep contact with you no matter where I am and I don't think Yun Hee will be sane if she is away from them for to long. I'll bring them back to my house in Gangnam....since it is big enough and I can still be driving distance from you guys if you need anything.” Sooyun said nodding.

 

  “So it's settled...they go with Sooyun and Kai...HyunJ will be the only one staying behind out of the children..even though I know he'll want to be as close to his siblings and nephew as possible..but we'll need you here to cover for Sooyun...since you both have the same fighting skills.” Miri said holding Tao's hand.

 

  “No harm will come to the children...and no one is to go after the daughter of Kwon Jiyong.” Chaeri said standing with everyone else.

 

  “Going after her will only make things worse on our part...as for Sooyun...the children are to know nothing...just tell them that all the parents are really busy and you wanted to take them all on a vacation away from Seoul.” Miri said before they all said goodbye and headed home.

 

~At the Kim household~

 

  “I hope everything turns out alright...I don't want anymore people getting hurt..or dying..” Chaeri said to Yesung after the four children fell asleep.

 

  “Everything will be fine...I just hope 'that' company isn't stupid enough to harm an innocent child.” Yesung said laying in bed, pulling Chaeri with him.
 

  “I hope so to...poor Ara...She never knew her father...but I guess that's a good thing...considering what he was...I love you.” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung before falling asleep.

 

  “I love you to...I just hope CL isn't as bad a mother as she was a fighter...” Yesung said before falling asleep as well.

 

…..interesting so far?....even though I still haven't been sleeping very well I decided to write this since i'll be stuck at the university for ten hours...hope you guys like it so far ^_^....feel free to subscribe and leave a comment :D     tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif