Ch. 8

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mvmwvutleR1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvutleR1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvutleR1qid2nw.gif

Ch. 8

 

~Special Chapter~

 

After Sooyun had received the cal from Chaeri saying that everything would probably be over soon, she sat down and thought for a while.

 

“What's wrong?” Kai said walking up behind her chair and hugging her.

 

“Nothing....we may get to go home earlier than I thought.” She said looking at the table.

 

“Is there something wrong with that?” Kai asked confused.

 

“Nothing at all...but it seems kind of weird that it would be over so fast...” Sooyun said standing.

 

“The faster it's over...the faster the children can go home and back to school.” he said moving to hold her again.

 

“I know....all the children miss school...especially Jae. Being the oldest of four must get tiring. I think Kyungsoo and Hana love cooking way to much.” Sooyun said looking at the children.

 

“He's only five...i'm not sure anything is tiring at that age.” Kai said laughing when Kyung Mi, Fuyuko and Sakura, the younger three of Kyungsoo and Hana, jumped on Jae.

 

“Sure...except that he has to keep the other three busy.” Sooyun said smiling.

 

~W/ the children~

 

“What do you think they are talking about?” Yin Ae asked looking at Ming Ming.

 

“Don't know...most likely grown up stuff we aren't supposed to know about.” Ming Ming said shrugging.

 

“Where did all the younger ones go?” HanFeng asked walking up to the two.

 

“I thought you were watching them?” Yin Ae questioned with a mini glare.

 

“I was....but Hyan-yue whispered something to all of them and they dissapeared...” HanFeng said backing away from the older female.

 

“Where is Taehyun?” Ming Ming asked.

 

“Trying to find them already...along with Yun Hee and Jae.” HanFeng said pointing to the two people who looked lost.

 

“How can her name mean goodness if she's the most mischievous?” Yin Ae asked before grabbing Ming Ming's hand and running to find the thirteen other children.

 

“WAIT!....I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!” Jae yelled.

 

“WHERE?!” Yin Ae practically screamed at the younger male.

 

“Where are they usually at when they want to hide?” Jae questioned making Yin Ae glare at him.

 

“The garden?” Ming Ming questioned hopping that Yin Ae wouldn't kill Jae.

 

“Exactly.” Jae said before running away from the angry Choi female.

 

“UNNIE/NOONA YOU FOUND US!!!” Yun and Youngmin said as soon as the five ran into the garden.

 

“Yes I did...now where are the rest?” Yin Ae said looking at her younger siblings.

 

“Their older siblings have to find them...except for Seon and Hyun-Shik...they went to sleep.” Yun said shrugging.

 

“Ok....have fun Ming Ming....i'm gonna help Jae find his sisters...” Yin Ae said smiling before grabbing Jae's hand and running to search for the three little girls.

 

“I'll help you find your twin siblings if you help me find mine?” Ming Ming offered Yun Hee.

 

“Deal...now let's go...I don't need mommy getting mad at us.” Yun Hee said before running.

 

“Let's go find your sister and Mi Sun and Dong-Sun.” HanFeng said smiling at the one person he got along with.

 

“Let's...” Taehyun said before they started looking.

 

Eventually all kids were found....and just in time for lunch.

 

“Talk about timing.” Yin Ae said noticing HanFeng and Taehyun walking in with the remaining three.

 

“You think?” Taehyun said sarcastically.

 

“Don't act sarcastic with me Park.” Yin Ae said glaring at the younger male.

 

“Just like your mom Yin Ae.” Sooyun said smiling.

 

“Thank you Auntie Yun.” Yin Ae said smiling widely.

 

“Let's go eat and you can tell me how you found all the children so fast.” Sooyun said before stalking into the kitchen, leaving the five oldest to stare at her with wide eyes.

 

“You don't think I planned that on my own do you?” Hyan-yue asked with the cutest chinese accent.

 

“It's possible....your mom is quiet the planner.” Kai said laughing at the sentence.

 

“I hope that's the only thing I get from her....I want to be tall...Taehyun can have her height.” Hyan-yue said before running from her older brother.

 

“I'm hungry.” Ming Ming said flatly.

 

“Me to...” Yin Ae said before her and Ming Ming went into the kitchen.

 

“They are all just like their parents...now where is Hyun-Shik and Seon?” Sooyun asked the young ones.

 

“Sleeping.” they all answered.

 

“We're right behind you.” the two said behind all the others causing them to jump.

 

“Just like Hyun Jung and Suye.” Kai said creeped out.

 

…..........keke special chapter 8....if you want to know who's child is who's please continue reading to the bottom :)......Ch.9 and 10...will be up...eventually :D

 

 

 

~MAFIAxIDOLS & LOVExREVENGE Children Info:

 

Yeri couple (4 kids): Hyun Jae (Sooyun's blood brother that Chaeri and Yesung adopted and the eldest), Yin Ae (first blood born daughter), and Yun (eldest twin, girl), and Youngmin (younger twin, boy).

 

 

Panda couple (3 kids): Ming Ming (boy, first born) and He (older twin, girl) and Ling (younger twin, girl).

 

 

2HAN couple (1 child): Han Feng (only child, boy).

 

 

HyunYeol couple (2 kids): Tae Hyun (first born, boy - means: great and honor in Korean) and Hyan-yue (second born, girl - means: happiness; joyful in Chinese).

 

 

SooIn couple (3 kids): Yun Hee (first born, girl), Jung-In (older twin, boy, - means: honored/humanity) and Young Jae (younger twin, boy)

 

 

JiHae couple (2 kids): Dong-Sun (older twin, boy - means: east and goodness) and Mi Sun (younger twin, girl - means: beauty and goodness).

 

 

Innocent couple (Sehun and Suye- 1 child): Seon (only child, girl)

 

 

Cooking Couple (Kyungsoo and Hana- 4 kids): Jae (first born, boy, eldest - means: respect: Korean), Kyung Mi (2nd eldest, girl - means: honored and beauty: Korean), Fuyuko (3rd born, girl - means: Child of the Winter: Japanese), and Sakura (youngest, girl - means: cherry blossom: Japanese)

 

Forever couple (Hyun Jung and Eunhyuk; because they knew each other forever- 1 child): Hyun-Shik (only child, boy - means: Wisdom and clear, honest).

 

Birthdays: (yes their ages are gonna be hella weird....only because the story is fast forwarded five years after the first four children were born...it's like...let's see.....we started with the first year...2011....by 2013 the babies were born....and now are around 6-years-old...so like...it's....2018?...somewhere in there....)

 

Hyun Jae: July 27, 2000 (age: 18)

Yin Ae: August 25, 2013 (age: 6)

Yun and Youngmin: May 30, 2015 (ages: 4)

 

Ming Ming: August 25, 2013 (age: 6)

He and Ling: December 24, 2014 (ages: 5)

 

HanFeng: September 25, 2013 (age: 6)

 

Taehyun: September 26, 2013 (age: 6)

Hyan-yue: July 4, 2016 (age: 3)

 

Yun Hee: October 27, 2013 (age: 6)

Jung-In and Young Jae: January 19, 2014 (ages: 4)

 

Dong-Sun: November 19, 2014 (age: 4)

Mi Sun: October 19, 2015 (age: 3)

 

Seon: December 25, 2015 (age: 3)

 

Jae: January 23, 2014 (age: 5)

Kyung Mi: March 13, 2015 (age: 4)

Fuyuko: April 2, 2016 (age: 3)

Sakura: February 5, 2016 (age: 2)

 

Hyun-Shik: June 18, 2016 (age:2)