~Final~

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mlb1roQ99z1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1roQ99z1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1roQ99z1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1roQ99z1qz4rgp.gif

 

~tumblr_m1kdkmIMBP1qb1380.giftumblr_m1kdk34u3V1qb1380.gif years later~

 

It had been ten years since Chaeri, Miri and 2NE1 met that day and since then everything was fine. Three years after 2NE1 met everyone Dara and Taeyang got married and had their first child who was now 7-years-old. They had a daughter named Dong Hye Sung. Soon after, Hyun Jae and Minzy got married as well and, surprisingly, also had a daughter. They named her Lee Youngji, although she was a year younger than Hye Sung, they got along quiet well and were the best of friends. Of course Yin Ae and Ara were still the best of friends...even with being juniors in high school now. Yin Ae and Ming Ming, to no ones surprise, announced to their parents that they wanted to date...which took a lot of persuading on both Miri and Chaeri's part to get Tao and Yesung to agree. Where those two were concerned no one was surprised...but Ara's boyfriend on the other hand....was TaeHyun, HyunAe's only son.

 

Other than those two, there were no couples...well except for the twins....Ling, one of Miri's twin girls and Young Jae, one of Sooyun's twin boys...started to show a lot of interest in each other for being fifteen and fourteen, respectively. Despite Ling being older, Jongin was still a big baby about it causing Sooyun to glare at him most of the time when the two were around each other. Let's just say....it's possible that Sooyun will kill Jongin one night in his sleep.

 

…...................................THE END!!!!...not really a chapter...but I wanted to put this chapter so everyone has an idea of what happened after that day in the cafe...MIAE FOR THE WIN!!!!.....XD...HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT :)  tumblr_inline_myt0dcU1fU1qid2nw.gif x1pxzZ39wV--_eKdm6w23cqqRMtUs8s7ybk.gif