Ch. 2

LOVExREVENGE!

13.gif13.gif13.gif

 

~Last time on LxR~

 

  “I hope so to...poor Ara...She never knew her father...but I guess that's a good thing...considering what he was...I love you.” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung before falling asleep.

 

  “I love you to...I just hope CL isn't as bad a mother as she was a fighter...” Yesung said before falling asleep as well.

 

~Now~

 

  “Mommy? Can Ara come over after school today? She says her auntie that watches her doesn't do anything.” Yin Ae asked walking up to her mom all ready for school, with her sister and brothers trailing behind.

 

  “As long as it's ok with her auntie I see no problem.” Chaeri said kneeling down to fix her daughters shirt.

 

  “YAY!...Can Ming Ming come to? Yin Ae asked starring wide eyed at her mom now.

 

  “I'll call Auntie Miri while you guys are at school.” Chaeri said laughing at her oldest daughter.

 

  “YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!” Yin Ae squealed before dragging her older brother out of the house with the younger ones following behind.

 

  “I find it funny that even though I wanted mostly girls I ended up with an equal amount of each...but Yin Ae still manages to kick her brothers' butts.” Chaeri said as Yesung walked in.

 

  “She must be pretty excited if she left with out saying goodbye to me.” Yesung said pouting as his oldest princess got in the car.

 

  “G-Dragon's daughter will be here in the afternoon...I wonder who's looks she has more of...” Chaeri said walking to the kitchen after the car left.

 

  “Hopefully more like her mom...it would be a sad reminder for all of them if she looks like Jiyong...” Yesung said shuddering.

 

  “You should go to work...I'll take care of the children.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Don't remind me...ever since we had Yin Ae, Yin and Youngmin the guys won't leave me alone about when the next one is.....” Yesung said laying his head on the table.

 

  “Tell them to make their own...after yesterday I don't plan on having any for a while...especially since three will be gone for god knows how long until we get through to CL and all of them...go to work. You'll be late and I don't need anyone calling for you while I clean.” Chaeri said before Yesung stood and kissed her.

 

  “I got it...see you when I get home. I love you.” Yesung said squeezing Chaeri.

 

  “I love you t..now go.” Chaeri said pushing him to the door.

 

  “I'm going...” Yesung said showing tongue before he finally left.

 

  “What am I going to do with him...?” Chaeri asked out loud to no one in particular.

 

 'Now where to start?' Chaeri asked in her head.

 

 Eventually she cleaned the kitchen, the toy room, the living room, and all the restrooms.

 

 Before she knew it, there were children running around her house.

 

….......Le fin....chapter 2 ish done...and I know it's short...but I want to put the playing of the children in a separate chapter...what happens in the next chapter...and what does Ara ask Chaeri?