Ch. 6

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mz4cgg8Qdf1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mf7b66LgdE1rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mz4cgg8Qdf1qid2nw.gif

 

~Last time~

 

  “Good idea...” Yesung said getting into the driver's side of their car.

 

  “Let's get this thing started...” Chaeri said as they headed towards the hideout.

 

~Now~

 

  “UNNIE!!!!!” Miri screamed as soon as Chaeri and Yesung walked in the door of the hideout.

 

  “MIRI!!!!” Chaeri screamed back before the two ended up in an inseparable hug.

 

  “You two talk on the phone all the time..and yet still scream when you see each other...” Tao said shaking his head at the two girls.

 

  “Got a problem with that?” Miri and Chaeri asked glaring him down.

 

  “Not at all...why would you ask?” Tao asked hiding behind Yesung.

 

  “Good....” Miri said smiling at her husband.

 

  “Unnie...you left me here with Miri for an hour....why?” Jihan asked glaring at Chaeri.

 

  “Sorry....Sooyun wanted to talk to me for a minute...I think Hyun and Eunhyuk will be here soon..since they live basically right next door to me...” Chaeri said moving away from the angry deer lover.

 

  “I'm here..” Hyun said tapping Chaeri's shoulder causing her to jump.

 

  “Were you always so jumpy?” Eunhyuk asked looking down at the blonde leader.

 

  “Nope..but swear to god if you ask if I was always this short , I will shank you...” Chaeri said glaring at the tall male.

 

  “Ummm...Hyun...save me?” Eunhyuk asked looking between the two girls.

 

  “Nope...you got yourself into that one.” Hyun said walking over to Jihan and Luhan to say hi.

 

  “Umma, appa, i'm here.” HyunJ said walking in behind Eunhyuk, causing Eunhyuk to jump.

 

  “Call me jumpy...stupid monkey.” Chaeri scoffed before greeting her son.

 

  “Did they leave ok?” Yesung asked his son.

 

  “Yes...all of them left without a fuss. When will everyone else show up?” HyunJ asked looking at his mom.

 

  “They'll all be here soon...” Chaeri said nodding towards the two cars that just pulled up.

 

 Soon everyone arrived and were looking around the new and improved GEMS' hideout.

 

  “This is a lot better than what it used to look like...right unnie?” Miri asked looking around.

 

  “Yeah...there are a lot of new things...including a second...and third floor...” Chaeri said looking at the stairs.

 

  “Plus it takes up most of the lot now...i'm surprised it can still stay hidden.” Jihan said.

 

  “And it has a pool now too.” Hana said pointing out the back door when they passed it.

 

  “Anyways...we need to figure out sleeping arrangements.” Leeteuk said pointing out the fact that there was about fifty-two members of the group.

 

  “We can split into rooms with our significant others...and the others can room together in three's and four's. Me, Yesung, Tao, Miri, Ren, JR, Chung Gi, Myon, the rest of GEMS and their significant others get top floor...the rest of you can knock yourselves out over the last two floors.” Chaeri said showing thumbs up before running up two flights of stairs to claim her room.

 

  “That girl has a really big mind of her own....” JR said to his cousin.

 

  “She's my cousin what do you expect?” Ren asked looking at his husband.

 

  “You've got a point there...let's go find our room and unpack.” JR said grabbing Ren's hand before they followed after Chaeri.

 

 Soon enough everyone found a room and was settled in.

 

  “Let's go swimming?” Miri suggested after they all finished eating.

 

  “That sounds like fun....just like old times...” Chaeri said looking at her best friend.

 

  “Everyone let's go change before the twins eat our heads off...” Myon said mocking the two girls.

 

  “Shut up Myon...” Chaeri and Miri said before making everyone laugh.

 

 It didn't take long for everyone to end up in the Olympic sized pool.

 

 House: http://checkout.plan-store.com/house-plans/media/import/WebArt/common/plans/images/HPC0/HPC308/HPC308-FR-RE-CO-MD.JPG

 

 Pool (this is just to show you how big it is): http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67330/2080815-olympic_pool.jpg

 

….yep....Ch. 6...hope you guys like it...and I told Miri this a few days ago...just a warning...despite it sounding like a long story...it will only have a few more chapters...I never planned on it being a long story like the original story....sorry everyone...but I hope you all love it and give it the same amount of support you did for MAFIAxIDOLS! :)