Ch. 7

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mnx7yxkPn01qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnx7yxkPn01qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnx7yxkPn01qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time~

 

  “Everyone let's go change before the twins eat our heads off...” Myon said mocking the two girls.

 

  “Shut up Myon...” Chaeri and Miri said before making everyone laugh.

 

 It didn't take long for everyone to end up in the Olympic sized pool.

 

~Now~

 

  “Unnie how is everything over there?” Chaeri asked over the phone a week later.

 

 No one had word on YG yet and SM said that they have seen no movement at all since news got out about Ara and Yin Ae being friends.

 

  “Everything is going great over here...Yin Ae is a great helper. Her and Yun Hee take care of the much younger kids like Sakura and Hyun-Shik. Who knew Hana (Sakura's mom) and Hyun Jung (Hyun-Shik mom) could have such hand fulls....I think Hyun-Shik gets it from Eunhyuk...Sakura...I think she's been around Hyun-Shik a little to long.” Sooyun said laughing over the phone.

 

  “Oh dear...I better not say anything to Eunhyuk....he might become overprotective daddy.” Chaeri said laughing as well.

 

  “Tell me what?” Eunhyuk asked hearing his name.

 

  “Nothing monkey....go back to what ever you were doing.” Chaeri said glaring at the male causing his to turn away quickly.

 

  “Anyways...how is everything over there? Still no word?” Sooyun asked moving away from the children and into the kitchen, where Kai looked about ready to fall over.

 

  “Nothing at all...its been a week and no sign of suspicion...the fact that its been a week and they are quiet is suspicions in itself....oh..hold on...there is some one calling on the other line.” Chaeri said real fast.

 

  “Okay...well I have to make some lunch so i'll talk to you later.” Sooyun said looking at the idiot she called a husband.

 

  “Neh..annyeong.” Chaeri said quick before switching the phone lines.

 

  “Yeoboseyo?” Chaeri asked when no one said anything.

 

  “Annyeonghaseyo.” a female voice said over the phone.


  “Nuga igeos-ibnida?” Chaeri asked starring at the phone in confusion.

 

  “Who is it unnie?” Miri asked coming from upstairs.

 

 All Chaeri did was shake her head.

 

  “Lee Chae Rin ibnida.” the woman, now known as Chae Rin said over the phone.

 

 Chaeri almost dropped the phone when she heard the name.

 

  “A..Annyeonghaseyo...” Chaeri said slightly stuttering.

 

  “I'm sorry to have caught you off guard, but I have been so busy so I've never had the time to call.” Chae Rin said seriously.

 

  “Ani...I'm happy to finally hear something. After all it has been a week already..since our children met.” Chaeri said causing everyone in the living room to look at her with wide eyes.

 

  “I heard about that...and was afraid you would take it the wrong way...Ara gave me your number. She figured if we talked everything would be okay.” Chae Rin said smiling at her daughter who was in the room next to hers.

 

  “I see my daughter isn't the only one who calls her Ara.” Chaeri said slowly loosening up.

 

  “Oh...everyone calls her Ara...G-Dragon picked out her name. Even though he never knew I was pregnant, he told me what he would want to name a child if we were to have children.” Chae Rin said speaking sadly.

 

  “I'm sorry...We all agreed on our side..that if we had known at the time that you were pregnant...we would have gone on with the attack.” Chaeri said sitting down on a chair next to Yesung.

 

  “Is there anywhere you and I can meet?...I want to see you in person again. We can meet at a coffee shop here in Seoul.” Chae Rin said with a hopeful tone.

 

  “Sure. I'm assuming you want me to come alone?” Chaeri said, having to whack Yesung and Miri both when they tried to say something.

 

  “You can bring your husband, or I assume you two got married, or you can bring your best friend.” Chae Rin said slowly easing her way into the room her daughter was in.

 

  “Okay...would tomorrow be alright?” Chaeri asked looking at her family.

 

  “That's perfect...I have no schedules tomorrow so it should be fine.” Chae Rin said pulling her daughter into her lap and snuggling her face.

 

  “So...I'll see you tomorrow.” Chaeri said smiling lightly before hanging up.

 

  “WHAT HAPPENED?!?!” everyone yelled as soon as she put the phone down.

 

  “I'm assuming you all already know who called...She wants to meet with me at a coffee shop here in Seoul...to talk about what happened all those years ago.” Chaeri said looking down.

 

  “You aren't going alone.” Yesung said sternly.

 

  “I know...she said I could take either you or Miri.” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

  “Why are you so calm?” Suye asked looking at her leader.

 

  “Because...even though we killed her lover and the father of her child...she generally sounds calm...happy even.” Chaeri said resting against the couch.

 

  “So who are you going to take, since I assume you are going to choose one of us on your own.” Yesung said looking up at Miri.

 

  “I'm taking Miri.” Chaeri said waving at her best friend.

 

  “But what if...” Yesung was cut off when Chaeri held her hand up.

 

  “This doesn't call for extreme measures Yesung...and Miri and I know how to handle ourselves.” Chaeri said standing.

 

  “She has a point Yesung. If Cl is as calm as Chaeri says...then bringing you might seem like a direct threat.” Tao said trying to calm his friend down.

 

  “Where are you going Chaeri?” HyunAe asked noticing her friend walking away with the phone.

 

  “Call Sooyun. Let her know what's going on. The sooner I get that chat over and done with the faster we can see our children.” Chaeri said before walking out the back door and to the pool.

 

….......Chae Rin finally called and wants to meet with Chaeri...will it be a serious meeting or a serious problem?...Find out in Chapter 9....Chapter 8 will be a special chapter :)....bye bye for now <3