Ch. 3

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_mgg2z1JSnS1s31xivo1_400.giftumblr_mgg2z1JSnS1s31xivo1_400.giftumblr_mgg2z1JSnS1s31xivo1_400.gif

 

~Last time on RxL!~

 

 Eventually she cleaned the kitchen, the toy room, the living room, and all the restrooms.

 

 Before she knew it, there were children running around her house.

 

~Now~

 

  “Mommy...can we have some snacks?” Yin Ae asked Chaeri almost as soon as she got home.

 

  “Sure....i'll go make cookies....you five can go into the play room if you wish...or as HyunJ to turn on the TV.” Chaeri said smiling at the younger girls.

 

 'She looks like the spitting image of Jiyong....' Chaeri thought watching the little ones run back into the living room as she walked to the kitchen to make the cookies.

 

  “Mom?” HyunJ asked looking around the kitchen for me.

 

  “Yes?” Chaeri asked looking up from the cookie batter.

 

  “You ok?...With Ara and everything?” he asked sitting at the table.

 

  “Yeah...she looks so much like her dad though...I can see why CL was never able to be around her...” Chaeri said looking back at the batter as she got it ready to go into the oven.

 

  “Yeah..it must have been hard on her...I wonder about Minzy though...her auntie..it confuses me as to why she was never able to stay around her niece...” HyunJ said leaning against the table.

 

  “I'm not sure....maybe it's because she was never able to have children of her own...” Chaeri said shrugging before walking over and sitting with her oldest son.

 

  “Ummm...excuse me?” a little voice asked from behind.

 

  “Yes Ara? Is everything ok?” Chaeri asked standing to check the young child.

 

  “Everything is ok....umm..can I ask you something though? Alone?” Ara asked wringing her hands together looking up at HyunJ.

 

  “Sure...why not...” Chaeri said motioning for HyunJ to go to his siblings as she lead Ara to the table.

 

  “What's wrong little one?” Chaeri asked concerned and slightly confused.

 

  “Oh...ummm...I wanted to ask you about something that happened five years ago...before I was born...” Ara said starring at the table.

 

  “Oh..ok.” Chaeri said even more confused.

 

  “My mommy said that my daddy died because he was a bad man...do you think that is true?” Ara asked looking at Chaeri with tears in her eyes.

 

  “Ohhh....i'm sure he may have done bad things...but i'm sure he would have been a good daddy.” Chaeri said lifting the little girl and sitting her in her lap.

 

  “My auntie said that Yin Ae's daddy was the one who killed my daddy....can I ask why he would do that?” Ara asked snuggling into Chaeri.

 

  “Yin Ae's daddy has reasons...your daddy was a bad man...but we had no idea that your mommy was pregnant at the time with you...your daddy..Jiyong...tried to hurt me...while I was younger...and also while I was pregnant with Yin Ae...he also hurt one of my friends really badly...so when he died...we didn't know about you until Yin Ae came home excited about you and told us all about you.” Chaeri said rocking when Ara started crying because of the fact that her daddy almost killed someone.

 

  “Does....does that mean that you are mad at me and mommy?” Ara asked sniffling.

 

  “Not at all..we are just concerned...we think your mommy may be made because Yin Ae's daddy killed your daddy...so Yin Ae and all her cousins and siblings have to go somewhere for a while to keep them safe...until we can settle things with your mommy and her friends.” Chaeri said wiping the tears from Ara's face.

 

  “Oh...ok..so you're not made at me?” Ara asked looking up at Chaeri.

 

  “Not at all...-” Chaeri was cut off when Yesung came into the kitchen.

 

  “Ohh....am I interrupting something?” Yesung asked confused looking at the little girl crying on his wife's lap.

 

  “No....I was just about to go see Yin Ae and watch TV with her....thank you Auntie Riri...hello Uncle Yeye....” Ara said climbing down from Chaeri's lap before waving and running out the kitchen door.

 

  “What just happened?” Yesung asked confused as Chaeri stood and took the now done cookies out of the oven.

 

  “Ara knew about what happened....knows it was you that killed Jiyong...she thought we were mad at her...poor little girl is so confused with everything...” Chaeri said leaning against the counter.

 

  “Why would someone tell a five-year-old those kinds of things...?...Those people are mest up....” Yesung said hugging Chaeri before kissing her lightly.

 

  “I know....but...Ara knows that they are going away...all the kids...I just hope she doesn't tell Yin Ae anything...I don't want any of the children knowing about this....not yet anyways...” Chaeri said looking at Yesung before Ming Ming ran in yelling.

 

  “AUNTIE RIRI? YIN AE WANTS COOKIES!” Ming Ming yelled before noticing that Yesung was there.

 

  “Ok...i'll be out with them in a second...just like your mother...” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “Hi Uncle Yesung...” Ming Ming said bowing a little.

 

  “Hi Ming Ming....did you guys get your homework done?” Yesung asked looking at the little boy.

 

  “Yep...we all did our homework together and HyunJ hyung helped us with the hard parts.” Ming Ming said smiling.

 

  “Good job...let's go now...I have the cookies and milk.” Chaeri said smiling at the two talking before they all walked into the living room.

 

  “YAYYY!!!!!” Yin Ae, Yun, and Ara yelled seeing the cookies.

 

  “Enjoy you guys and don't fight over the cookies...and please don't make a mess...I just cleaned.” Chaeri said ruffling Youngmin's hair as he hugged her leg thanking her for the cookies.

 

  “Go on Youngmin...mommy and daddy are going to talk...” Yesung said smiling at his youngest son.

 

  “Ok....” Youngmin said silently before walking to the girls and sitting down next to his twin.

 

  “Those two...pretty soon i'm going to have to get them name bracelets or something...” Yesung said shaking his head as he noticed that the twins were starting to legit look like the spiting image of each other.

 

  “Let's go...” Chaeri said laughing at Yesung as she pulled him into the kitchen.

 

  “Your mommy and daddy are cool...” Ara said chewing on the cookie she had in her hand.

 

  “Thank you...” the four children said happily.

 

  “HyunJ oppa...can you turn on the TV for us?” Ara asked looking at the giant TV in the house.

 

  “Sure...what do you guys want to watch?” HyunJ asked looking at all the younger children.

 

  “PORORO!” all five yelled happily.

 

  “Pororo it is...”HyunJ said laughing.

 

….............sorry...had to put Pororo....it's the only Korean children show that I know XD....anyways....here is CH.3....and yep...Ara knew all along that it was Yesung that killed her dad....anyways....hope you like it :D  tumblr_inline_mnez0m5j8X1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnez0m5j8X1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnez0m5j8X1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnez0m5j8X1qz4rgp.gif