Ch. 4

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.giftumblr_m8ftoakrTE1r7nk4k.gif

 

 

~Last time~

 

  “PORORO!” all five yelled happily.

 

  “Pororo it is...”HyunJ said laughing.

 

~Now~

 

 Since it was only Thursday, the kids had one more day until Sooyun and Jongin took them to the house in Gangnam.

 

  “Mom...why do all of the children have to go with Auntie Yun?” Youngmin asked tugging on his mom's pants.

 

  “So that all the parents can rest for a while...” Chaeri said to her four year old.

 

  “How long will we be staying there?” Yun asked.

 

  “Until Auntie Sooyun decides she wants to come home and bring you all back.” Yesung said to the older twin and his baby girl.

 

  “But what about Ara? We can't go to school or anything while we are far away...” Yin Ae said sadly.

 

  “Ara already knows about you all going on a vacation...she wants to to have fun..and when you all come back she wants to hear all about it.” Chaeri said sighing when her oldest daughter finally gave in and went to pack.

 

  “Remember to leave at least one pair of clothes out...you are going to school tomorrow. Auntie Sooyun will pick you all up from school...” Yesung said laughing when his daughter started randomly throwing things into her suitcase.

 

  “I'll help the twins pack...” Hyun J said going into the twins' room.

 

  “He's gonna miss them so bad...” Chaeri said sadly watching her oldest child slowly pack the twins' clothes.

 

  “They'll be back eventually...he knows we are just trying to keep them safe.” Yesung whispered while holding Chaeri from behind.

 

  “I know...” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung before they went into their room to pack as well.

 

 As soon as they heard about Ara they had GEMS' old base remodeled and re-sized since DM's had become the family home and SUJU/EXO's got destroyed during the battle with G-Dragon.

 

  “This is gonna take forever...” Chaeri mumbled referring to how long it'll take to settle things.

 

  “I know...and I'm sure Minzy already told CL of us and that are children are friends with each other.” Yesung said packing quick, since they were heading out as soon as the kids left and Sooyun picks up their bags.

 

  “Let's just hope that CL doesn't hold much of a grudge...since she can't really fight.” Chaeri said smirking a little remembering the last time they fought.

 

  “Or try and use her daughter against us.” Yesung said closing up his suitcase.

 

  “That too....I wonder what they are up to...have you told the company about what is going on?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung.

 

  “Probably the usual...and yeah...SM knows. He gave all of us time off and is having the other groups watch around for any signs.” Yesung said pulling Chaeri into his lap on the bed.

 

  “That's good...Wonder if YG is doing the same...” Chaeri said thoughtfully.

 

  “We'll hear word from SM as soon as they make a move. For now all of us are to lay low and stay inside...it's a good thing we had your old hideout renovated to look like my old one.” Yesung said teasingly and laughed when Chaeri whacked him.

 

  “Don't forget the wall I put in the training room.” Chaeri said in mock threat.

 

  “Or the small four holes you put in it nearly killing one of the members with a fork...” Yesung said laughing.

 

  “That was Yin Ae's fault...” Chaeri said moving over so that she could lay fully on the bed.

 

  “Sure blame the six-year-old.” Yesung said pulling her to him and spooning her.

 

  “Why not?...Let's sleep...we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung before falling asleep.

 

  “Very long day...” Yesung said sadly falling asleep as well.

 

…..........it's short I know....please don't kill me...I like leaving things to people's imaginations...like...what the hell is gonna happen while Sooyun has the kids?...and...how long is this fight gonna take?......keke I love my job tumblr_inline_myt0die68x1qid2nw.gif  Stay tuned tumblr_inline_myt0dcU1fU1qid2nw.gif