Ch. 5

LOVExREVENGE!

tumblr_inline_mf7b5sDYE41rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5sDYE41rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5sDYE41rssdvg.gif

 

 

~Last time~

 

  “Why not?...Let's sleep...we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung before falling asleep.

 

  “Very long day...” Yesung said sadly falling asleep as well.

 

~Now~

 

 The next morning everyone was awake early to say goodbye to their children, before they went away for god knows how long.

 

  “Umma...appa....I'm gonna miss you.” Yin Ae said hugging her mom and dad before moving over to let the twins do the same.

 

  “We'll miss you to...all of you.” Chaeri said looking at her kids sadly.

 

  “Remember Auntie Yun is picking you all up after school. So make sure you guys wait for her.” Yesung said standing behind Chaeri.

 

  “We will appa.” Yin Ae said looking at her dad.

 

  “Yin Ae..make sure you help Auntie Yun and Uncle Kai with all your cousins. There are a lot of you and she'll need all the help she can get.” Chaeri said smiling at her daughter.

 

  “I will mommy.” Yin Ae said looking at her older brother.

 

  “You guys remember to say bye to your oppa or hyung before getting out of the car.” Yesung said standing closer to Chaeri before the kids left.

 

  “We will daddy.” all three kids said at once.

 

  “Bye umma...bye appa...we'll miss you.” Yin Ae said waving before bringing the twins to the car.

 

  “I'll meet you at the hideout after I drop them...” HyunJ said before going out and helping Yin Ae with the twins' car seat.

 

  “Okay.” Chaeri said before closing the door.

 

 As soon as the house and driveway were void of children, Chaeri broke down into Yesung's arms.

 

  “It's ok Chaeri...they'll all be safe with Sooyun and Jongin." Yesung said hugging her tight.

 

  “I know...” Chaeri said sitting up and sighing.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

  “Sounds like Sooyun is here...let's go get the luggage's so that we can head out to the hideout...I think Tao and Miri are there already.” Yesung said heading into Yin Ae's room while Chaeri went into the twins' room.

 

  “Hi unnie...” Chaeri said smiling at Sooyun as they put the luggage's in the van.

 

  “Does Kai have the other van?” Yesung asked moving back.

 

  “Yeah...how are you doing Chaeri?” Sooyun asked knowing it must not be easy to let her children go far away from her.

 

  “I'm fine...knowing they'll be safe with you and Kai helps a lot.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Thanks Chaeri...you guys should get going....the only people there so far are Tao, Miri, Jihan, and Luhan.” Sooyun said shuddering.

 

  “We're on it.” Yesung said saluting making them all laugh.

 

  “I'll call you guys when we all get settled into the house.” Sooyun said before getting in the van to go to the next house.

 

  “Okay...I'll wait for your call.” Chaeri said waving as Sooyun left.

 

  “Well...let's get going before Jihan murders Miri for touching her for to long.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “Good idea...” Yesung said getting into the driver's side of their car.

 

  “Let's get this thing started...” Chaeri said as they headed towards the hideout.

 

…..............i'm sorry?...my thing crashed so I had to rewrite it....i ish sorry. tumblr_inline_mzdk3dWMqq1qid2nw.gif I hope you like it...the shenanigans begin in the next chapter.tumblr_inline_mzdk3xllJV1qid2nw.gif