Jungkook

Interlinked

“Jimin-ah! Watch out for that car!”

Jungkook was holding onto the seatbelt for dear life. Jimin had only just got the new car and, well, let’s just say; he wasn’t going to be appearing in a fast car movie anytime soon.

Jimin swerved back onto his side of the road and let out a nervous chuckle, reaching to adjust the mirror.

Jungkook was surprised Jimin’s legs even reached the peddles, but he didn’t dare say anything that might cause them to crash. Right now all he wanted was to get out of this car.

“Look we’re nearly there. I just pulled into Orbit Street. See there it is.” Jimin pointed at the building with the words ‘Cine Plaza!’ in big letters outside.

“Now, do you think you can park without doing anything stupid?” Jungkook desperately looked for a parking spot, but he had little success.

Suddenly, the car felt as though it had been picked up and spun around with a great force, coming to a hasty stop. Oh. It was just Jimin’s driving. It had the effect like a roller coaster did… except ten times worse.

But at least they had stopped moving. Miraculously, Jimin had spotted a parking spot and he must have done a big U-turn, pulling into the spot and turning the engine off.

Jungkook pulled at his door handle but found it was locked. He turned to Jimin who was grinning wildly at him, waving the car keys at him.

“I put the child lock on because my little Jungkookie is just a baby still.” Jimin cooed and went to squish Jungkook’s cheek, but he moved out of the way.

“Just go and get the parking ticket. Hurry up.” Jungkook turned away, crossing his arms.

He heard the door open and shut, and soon Jungkook was all alone.

 

The bang made Jungkook jump.