Claire

Interlinked

"Park here." Yongguk gestured. "Traffic is busier at this time along that road, people get really frustrated if cars are parked up along the pavement and they can't get passed."
Claire frowned but pulled the car over anyway in a smooth turn. She smiled proudly at her husband.

"Did you see that park? Wasn't that ace! Perfectly straight, didn't hit the curb, straight in. Claire Bang fights back for the Driving Trophy!" Yongguk tickled her and she giggled.

"We'll see." He winked.

She smiled at him. His bright blue beanie, which he'd put on without her noticing, hung stylishly on the back of his head. "Gukkie, why are you wearing that bandana? Do you think it actually goes with your suit?"

"Yeah, I think it compliments my black tie. Don't you think?"

Claire giggled. "Yeah, I do. Now hurry up, we need to get there and then, we can get back..." she winked.

"I look forward to it." He leaned forward to give her a gentle but passionate kiss, and then stepped out of the car, his beanie falling silently off his head as his door slammed shut and he walked away.

"Gukkie!" Claire called, but he'd walked off. Oh, well. She'd have to hide it so he wouldn't wear it. He sometimes really didn't accessorize well. She hoped if they had a little girl she'd get her fashion sense.

She watched him turn the corner and she waited, tapping the steering wheel gently.

 

The bang made Claire jump.