Jungkook and Jimin

Interlinked

Tonight was finally here. Movie Night. The one night a month Jungkook and Jimin could spend together, without being disturbed by any of the members, the crew, or the management.

So, as you could imagine, Jimin was excited. He was in the dorms living room, waiting for the maknae to appear. Since it was just a casual evening, Jimin had gone for jeans and a muscle top, complete with his favourite leather jacket.

Jimin had already pre-bought the tickets for the movie; Mr. Perfect. The ratings were good so far, so Jimin had thought why not?

And Jimin had recently bought a new car, so it would be his first time driving Kookie anywhere. He planned on rubbing it in the maknae’s face but he had a feeling it might backfire if he did anything wrong.

“Jungkook!” They would miss the movie at this rate. “Are you coming or not?!”

“Aiaiai I’m coming! You should give me a chance to look presentable.” Jungkook walked out into the living room finally. He had gone for a plain white tee with black jeans and a snapback. It was true what they said; a plain white tee really does work wonders. But the fact that Jungkook looked good did not make up for the fact that they would be late.

“Come on. I’m driving.” Jimin said that with a very smug tone. But hey, he couldn’t help it. Jungkook could do many things but he couldn’t drive. Jimin was gonna relish that while he could.

“I don’t feel like dying at your hands thank you very much. Let’s take a cab.” Jungkook grabbed his jacket started to walk out but Jimin caught his arm.

“Jungkook I am older and I paid for the tickets. I will take V hyung if you don’t want to come in a car with me.”

Jimin and Jungkook both knew that Jimin wouldn’t take V, but the threat hanging over their heads was enough. They had both been waiting for tonight and some silly argument was not going to ruin it. Jungkook shook free of Jimin’s grasp and the two boys locked eyes.

“Fine. But we have to go the shortest way possible. We can cut down Orbit Street. The cinema is only opposite the new leisure center and - ”

“Jungkook! I think I know where the cinema is!”

Jimin picked up his keys and stormed through the door, leaving the maknae to follow him.

Jungkook sighed. He always knew Jimin might be the end of him… but he had always thought it would be later in life when Jungkook’s kids become taller than Jimin. But let’s look on the brightside: Jimin and Jungkook finally get their night together that they had been waiting for.

Jungkook closed the door behind his as he walked out the dorm, mentally preparing himself for the night ahead.

Whatever happened, the night would be remarkable.