Hong Ki's sharp eyes

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ohhh!" Lee Hong Ki stepped back when he saw Erin in the dining area. "who's that?" he whispered to Min Wan.

MinWan looked at him blankly.

Hongki walked up to Jong Hyun and put an arm  on him. "who's that girl?"

"friend." Jong Hyun answered in one word.

"whooooaaaa, you don't bring girls to your dorm and it's Yong Hwa's birthday."  He left Jong Hyun and walked towards Erin. "hi!" he picked a  cucumber Erin was arranging. "I'm Lee Hong Ki" he extended a hand.

"Erin." she said. "Handshake will come later. You're charming as rumored"

"oh... You know me?" HongKi was surprised.

"of course I do," she laughed. "Who doesn't know you. You and you mirror"

"oh....you're in social networks," Hongki commented.

"Yong Hwa hyung is here!" they heard Jung Shin shouted.

"everybody to the kitchen! " Min Hyuk shouted.

"am home!!" they heard Yong Hwa shouted. "do we have visitors? Why do we have new shoes in here?"

"happy birthday!!!"they all shouted and walked into the living room.

"ohhhh" Yong Hwa was surprised and clutching his chest."FTI? Whoaaa!"

The boys gave him a hug.

"Min Hyuk was the last to hug and dragged him to the dining table. "for the king " he pulled a chair for Yong Hwa.

"Miss Erin? " Yong Hwa was more surprised to see her.

"She did all of these," Jung Shin boasted.

"Really?" Jae Jin said with a teasing tone. "must be nice to have a girl around"

"oh.. Can we borrow you for my birthday?" Min Wan joked.

"Ya! Min wan! Erin noona is not a thing that you can just borrow," Jung shin yelled.

"ohhhh... Makes me wonder..." Lee Hong Ki smirked."What's that Jong Hyun having?" he noticed Erin served different dish to Jong Hyun.

"you know hyung don't eat pasta. Erin noona made some noodles for him."

Jong Hyun just stayed silent.

"waaa! The pasta taste like the one I had in France but this with a touch of  korean" Lee Hong Ki commented. "how about the noodles?" he eyed Jong Hyun who hasn't said a word since they arrived.

"anyone want a taste of the noodle?"Erin raised.

All the boys raised their hand.

"Uh...give me a minute. Min Hyuk give me a hand."

Lee Hong Ki got up right away. "I'll help" he jumped out of his chair. "noona, are you dating Yong Hwa hyung? " he asked straight.

Erin looked at him and . "what do you think?" she answered him with a question.

"ahhh" Hong Ki pouted like a kid. "I think you are. They don't bring girls to their dorm. I knew them that much. But I don't see the spark between you two,."

"noodles done, pass me that bowl." Erin poured the sauce to the noodles. "there you go. Do the honor of serving your friends.

Hongki picked up the bowl and walked to the dining area. "she's fast. It's like I'm in a restaurant ordering my food. Anyone? I'll have the birthday boy have first" he served Yong Hwa's bowl first and the rest of the boys. "what do you think hyung?" he directed the question to Yong hwa.

"Ya!  Lee Jong Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter