a visit to home town

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Erin waved at her parents at the shore. Mico just joined them after pleading of tired from surfing.

"Mom, how could Erin noona be that good," Mico admired. He left her sister surfing alone. "And she's a good instructor,"

"I Know I got you all in the video." His mom showed him the video.

The family decided to spend the March break in Busan. They paid visit to the orphanage where Erin grew up.

Mico was amazed and loved the beaches. "I don't mind spending my summer vacation here. Can we move here?"

His mom laughed. "Mico. Mico. Shamico williams"

 

Jong hyun adjusted his cap as he made his way to his favorite spot. He would  sit there while Mina played with the winds and waves. It's one of Mina's sport that he never like. It's dangerous. She even had an accident once and Jong Hyun was screaming at her to stop surfing but she was stubborn and even joined competitions. Jong Hyun forced her to learn how to play guitar to distract her from surfing and she started liking it. Things changed when he was asked to go for an audition in Seoul. He did not mention it to Mina until the agency told him to join the team and go to Japan.

"What can I do? I don't want to be the hindrance for your dream." Mina sighed. "How long will the training be? Are you allowed to come home then"

"We'll do some training in Seoul and we will be dispatched to Japan after few months. I'll come home every time I'll get the chance. You can come and visit me in Seoul," Jong Hyun smoothed her hair.

"And you'll meet pretty girls in Seoul," she pouted.

"Han Mina," Jong Hyun lifted his right hand and indicated the ring. "I am technically engaged to you. Until then, you will be the one who will take this ring off my fingers, I am yours alone,"

"Let's see," Mina shrugged. "Can we go surfing? This is our last time on the beach."

Jong Hyun agreed and he had to admit that the feeling of riding with the waves is different. They spend the whole afternoon surfing until they both got tired.

It started to rain when they left the beach. They played in the rain and that's the last time they saw each other.

'Han Mina knows once she hears my song,' His wandering mind was disturbed by shouts. He turned his attention on the waters. His eyes went wild.  He ran to the waters throwing off his shoes. A mother was crying. Her daughter had gone to the deep water. He swam fast. He knew that that part of the beach was deep. Mina went out there swimming and she nearly drown. He kept swimming. His mind was on Mina alone.

The current started getting wild. He was a good swimmer but he felt his whole body was getting  dragged down. He bobs once in a while. He saw two person. His mind went still and thank that the girl was safe buy he started to drift and panicked.

"my band," that's the first thing that he thought of as he struggled to stay afloat. A hand grabbed his arm. He breathed and tried to relax and float but his brain was screaming about just getting off the waters alive.

"what the you think you're doing?" Erin screamed in English.

Jong Hyun stared at her. She looked familiar.

"hold onto the surf board! The girl passed out. We're being dragged away.!" she yelled. "Don't let go of the board."

JongHyun  stared at the little girl lying on the board as the older girl tries to pull them towards the shore.

"try to flo..Lee JongHyun? " Erin gasped  when she recognized  him.

Lee Jong Hyun's eyes went wild when he recognized her. "mina?" he took it back. "uh..Miss Erin?"

"what are you....?" she paused. It's not time to ask. The most important thing at the moment is how they will make it back to the shore. The girl lost consciousness. "It looks like the current's pulling us away. Lee Jong Hyun, I want you to make a promise," she was catching her breath.

Erin struggled to take the leash off her ankle and tied it to the little girl's legs. "Listen to me, what ever it takes, you must not let go of the board and this girl. Promise me, you have to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter