Han Mina

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Erin stared at her computer. She finally had time to dig about Lee Jong Hyun. She reviewed all the song he wrote. "he got talent. And he wrote mostly english song" she mumbled. But she find something common  with his song. It's all sad songs, longing, break ups. Rains.

She played all Jong Hyun's composition. Love rides the rain, tear drops in the rain, eclipse, my love. They all speak of someone he long to see. "Han Mina," she uttered. 'His songs were all for her middle school love,' she thought. "Wow! One in a million love,"

She got up early and set out for Busan. It had been bothering her that someone recognized the only piece that's tying to her past and her real identity.

She went to Song Do Highschool and inquired about Han Mina. According to the record, she dropped out of school before graduating. They advised her to visit the orphanage where she lived.

She greeted the person in charged. Apparently the person who raised Han Mina passed away 5 years ago. The lady was so kind to give some names of the person closed to Han Mina. Lee Jong Hyun's name came up. She tried to contact the names on the list.  She was able to talk to few but most of them were in Seoul, some can't be contacted. She tried her luck and visited some address on the list.

"Han Mina?" the tall guy said. "Hmmm, any particular reason why you're asking about her after all these years?"

"I thought she might be related to me," she was prepared for any question.

"Oh, Han Mina is smart and bright person with a huge heart. You can always depend on her." the guy set a cup of tea infront of Erin. "But she just disappeared one day."

"Disappeared?" Erin repeated.

The guy sighed deeply. "I don't want to say these but we were also wondering and can't keep still. Han Mina was dating Lee Jong Hyun, you know him? the now famous Cnblue guitarist." Erin just nodded. She heard that from Lee Jong Hyun when they met. "Jong Hyun's my buddy and according to him, Mina didn't like him going to Seoul but she let him go anyways. Months after Jong Hyun left, we got the news that Mina was missing. She didn't left any message or so and it's not so her. She's a responsible person. There's no way that she ran away."

"Did they investigate it?" Erin asked.

"It's an orphanage and money was always the problem. They all thought she ran away. Of course Jong Hyun was investigated but he was shocked himself and took him months... no.. a year to recover from losing Mina."

Erin bit her lips. "Thank you and I apologize for taking your time. I was hoping to find a trace of her," she got up and bowed.

 

Erin got a call from her friend to pick up the result of the DNA test she asked him to check out. Her eyes widened and she nearly fainted. She held unto the railing and held her head. She sat by the stairs suppressing her tears. She's afraid she might collapse. After almost 10 minutes sitting, she got up and managed to drove home.

"Mom," her voice was in pain.

"You okay sweetheart?" her mother looked up from her study.

She sat at the opposite couch after closing the door. "Mom, someone recognized my ring,"

Her mother got up and walked around her study to sit beside her. "Really? what did she say?"

She told everything to her mother. Even her visit to Busan and the DNA result.

"Sweetheart," her mom sat beside her and hugged her tight. Both were crying. She disengaged herself and smiled at Erin . "Honey, this boy you dated, what does he look like?" she became interested of the person who recognized the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter