sleepless night's over

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a short update.

 

Jong Hyun knocked hesitantly at Yong Hwa's room. "hyung"

"oh Jong Hyun," Yong Hwa acted like everything's normal.  "How are you?  We haven't talked for a while"

"hyung," Jong Hyun wrapped his two arms around Yong Hwa who was on his bed playing guitar."hyung,  I'm sorry" he started to sob.

"Ya!!! Ya!!! Lee Jong Hyun that's creepy" Yong Hwa tried to push him away.

"hyung, sorry for acting childish" he hasn't released Yong Hwa yet.

"What's going on?" he struggled and was able to push Jong Hyun away.

"hyung, I'm really sorry," Jong Hyun repeated.

"Aishh..this kid!" but Jong Hyun tightened his embrace.

With out warning Jong Hyun kissed Yong Hwa on the cheek.

"Ya Lee Jong Hyun! " Yong Hwa was struggling  to free himself from Jong Hyun. "Min Hyuk! Jung Shin-na!" he yelled asking for help.

The two maknae just watched them from the doorway giggling.

"ya! Get this creepy guy off me," Yong Hwa laughed. " What's wrong with him?"

"hyung, I'm really sorry," Jong Hyun released Yong Hwa and just laid beside him.

Min Hyuk and Jung Shin jumped to the bed. The 3 wrestle with Jong Hyun at the bottom. Yong Hwa put back his guitar on the stand  and joined the boys on the bed. "Ya.. Watch Bart! So, something happened with your absence last night," Yong Hwa was lying beside Jung Shin. They made Jong Hyun's six pack as their pillow.

"I met Miss Erin yesterday and she made me understand where you're coming from." he confessed.

"Yong Hwa just ohhhed. "how did Miss Williams knew?"

"thanks to these maknaes."Jong Hyun ruffled Min Hyuk's hair.

"so you finally accepted that  Han Mina's gone"

Jong Hyun didn't answer. "hyung, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Yong Hwa got up. "I'll just finish this lyrics. Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, go to bed. we have an early schedule tomorrow,"

The two maknaes got up and scooted out of the room.

Yong Hwa turned off his computer. "Ya, Jong Hyun.." He chuckled. It wasn't even 10 minutes while he was working and it's just 9 pm. Jong Hyun was soundly sleeping curled and cuddling one of the bart simpson plushie in Yong Hwa's bed. He covered him with blanket and walked to Min Hyuk's room. "over to Jung shin's room," he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter