Busan Brothers Cold War

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just arrived at the address you sent me," Erin activated her Bluetooth connection on her car. "It's a black SUV."

"Is that you who just parked near the red car?" Yong Hwa asked.

"That's me," she acknowledged.

"5th floor. I'll meet you at the lobby,"  Yong Hwa hang up when he saw Erin alighted from her car.

"What's going on?" Erin asked right away as she stepped out of the elevator. Yong Hwa was there waiting for him.

"Jong Hyun came home an hour ago drunk. He started yelling about you and Mina. I know. I heard it from him but well.I don't know who else to call. I was thinking that it's the best to call you and straighten him for once. He won't listen to me at all. Min Hyuk and I have our schedule this morning. Jung Shin will be here till afternoon but I'm not sure of keeping him down."

Erin sighed.

"Can you stay for a while. I'm not sure if Jung Shin can handle him." Yong Hwa opened the door. "And we'll be leaving in 10 minutes."

"Hyung," Min Hyuk met them. "He's unstoppable."

Erin saw Jong Hyun slumped at the living room. He looks miserable.

"Han Mina!" he screamed.

Erin marched towards him. He pulled him by the collar. The three boys were shocked at her.

"Noona," Jung shin was concerned but Yong Hwa pulled him.

"I have your number. Just go. He won't kill me and besides Jung Shin's here to kill him if he kills me," Erin managed to pull a joke. "Don't worry about him,"

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk were still hesitant to leave but their manager was at the door waiting.

"Thanks Erin," Yong Hwa bowed and they left.

"Was he like this when he's drunk?" she asked Jung shin.

"hyung never got this drunk and if ever we all get drunk we just sleep,"

Jong Hyun got up and grabbed his guitar. "why are you doing this to me?" he's ready to smash it.

"hyung! Hyung! hyung," Jung Shin was on time to hold him down and pulled the guitar out of his hands.

"Ya! Lee Jong Hyun!" Erin screamed. Jong Hyun went still. Jung Shin took the opportunity and took the guitar out from his grasp. "Look at me." she grabbed his chin. "oh my God! help me to his room," she looked up at Jung shin.

The two managed to bring him to his bed.

 "I'll be out shortly," she told Jung Shin. Jung Shin went out and left the two.

"Mina-ya," Jong Hyun cried and reached out Erin's hand.

Erin didn't withdraw. She allowed Jong Hyun to rest his head on her lap. 'how much pain did I caused you?' she wanted to cry looking at Jong Hyun's state. After few minutes, Jong Hyun passed out. Erin unconsciously  ran down her fingers to his face and kissed his fore head.

She jumped when she realized what she just did. She covered him with his blanket. She nearly burst to laughter when he saw plushie animals in his bed. She just smiled and sat in his computer chair. She stared at an old photograph in a frame in his desk. 'Is that me?' she mused. She wasn't sure. She doesn't have any idea what she look like before the accident. Her parents said she was pretty beaten up. She stole a photo with her phone and got out of the room.

Jung shin just finished up cleaning up the living room. "Is he asleep?"

"What's with him?"

"We don't know. Yong Hwa hyung scolded him when we came back from the resort for what he did to you. The next thing we know, someone was calling us and asking us to pick him up this morning. I don't know of his first love Mina but he kept on insisting that you're her since we met you at the studio,"

"He's obsessed  and delusional. How can I.... anyways...since I am late for work. Might as well won't go in." she walked around the kitchen counter. "have you had breakfast yet?"

Jung Shin shook his head. "We all went out to pick up Jong Hyun hyung and the two had to get themselves ready for their schedules."

"Mind if I look into your fridge?"

Jung Shin nodded.

Erin opened the fridge. There's basically nothing on the fridge. "I'll step out for a while. Want something outside?"

"Nothing much really. Noona, uhm... bread. I'll have to make something for the hyungs when they come home,"

"I'll be back," Erin picked up her purse and left.

She was back in less than an hour with grocery bags on both her hands.

"noona, you bought a lot," Jung Shin helped her with the bags.

"Help me cut those veggies,"

The two busied themselves in the kitchen. She finished up the food and set them in the table.

"Yong hwa Hyung and Min Hyuk are coming home for lunch," Jung shin announced after putting down his phone.

"Worried about Jong Hyun? All set. I'm heading home. I've to catch up with work." she took off the apron and checked herself in the mirror.

"oh, you're not staying for lunch? You cooked this much and..."

"I've to catch sleep and get to work tonight," she put on her coat.

"Oh, thanks noona,"

"don't mention it. The least I can do."

Few minutes after Erin left Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter