at the studio

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, my name's Erin. You came alone?" Erin looked at him.

"Jung Yong Hwa," He accepted the hand shake. "I apologized. Min Hyuk had to finish a taping and the and the two are coming from an English class."

"Oh. English class. Nice." she commented. "That's why you wrote a lot of English songs. Impressive." She scanned the notes in her hand. "Oh I had to admit. I love the teardrops in the rain. I really cried when I first heard it,"

Yong Hwa flashed his signature toothy  smile. "Ah. Thank you. That was Jong Hyun's composition,"

"I guess I have to run down everything without the others. I won't be the one interviewing you. I am an editor. I'll have to discuss the some question before hand." She handed him the 4 pages notes.  "These are..." they were distracted by the knock from the door. She mouthed a why. The girl on the door pointed the phone. "Excuse me." she walked towards the phone. No body calls her at work. "Probably internal," she thought and picked up the phone. "Erin,"

"Noona," it was her brother. Her family can call her workplace in case of emergency. And Mico calling  her and that time made her heart beat faster.

"Mico. Are you okay? What's going on? Where are you?" Erin panicked. She looked at the wall clock and it's too late for her brother to be calling.
"In front of your workplace,"

"What? What do you mean my...? Mico!" her voice rose. "Are you in front of the broadcasting building?"

"Oh. Noona, can you come down?"

Erin put down the phone. She turned to Yong Hwa. "I'm sorry about this. Miss Park will be with you shortly." she excused herself from her colleagues and ran out of the building. She's worried with her brother. He's supposed to be home and not wandering around her work place. She saw him right away cuddling himself in the steps. "What are you doing here?" she scolded him. "It's 10 pm. What if you got caught past curfew?"

"Noona," he started to cry.

Erin can't take it anymore. Whatever he brother's reason for being out late, she'll interrogate him later. "Wait here. I'll go get my bag and talk to my superiors," she opened the passenger's door. "Don't open for anyone," she walked towards the elevator.  She ran for it and braced her hand to stop the elevator from closing. "Thanks." She bowed in apology with the people inside the elevator.  "Oh, Cnblue," she recognized them. She once edited one of the show they guest  in.

The boys bowed and smiled in acknowledgment.

"Lee Jong Hyun, right?" she smiled . "and Lee Jung Shin?"

The two boys smiled.

Jong Hyun went still. There's something happened that he can't explain. His heart just started  beating faster.

"I met Jung Yong Hwa earlier. He's at the waiting room." she got out first and headed to her superior's office."Jae Min, I have to leave. I've an emergency at home," she was taking to her immediate superior. "I'll take care of this when I get back. "It won't take me long. I'll probably be back before they even finish the interview,"

"Ok. Just make sure you comeback. We might need additional or extra shoot," her superior said. She collected her  purse and ran to the parking lot.

"Save it for tomorrow," Erin started the car. "I'm just dropping you home. I need to come back."

Mico just stayed silent.

 

She got up when she saw the time on the wall. Her colleagues already left and few were just finishing up.

"Erin, is everything okay at your home?" he supervisor passed by her cubicle.

"Oh.. yeah. It's just that my brother and my parents weren't home," she struggled to answer.

"Oh. Aren't you leaving?" her supervisor pointed at the clock. "By the way, the Cnblue recording needs to be done tonight. It will be aired on sunday,"

"We'll do our best to finish it," she gathered the papers in her de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter